• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

Quaz

Smash Master
I still really wanna go to genisis, we all need to get our **** together and figure out a way to go. I'd prefer to fly but if someone drives me I guess that will do.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
man I've been up since 3 clutching my head and watching videos of people sucking at video games. it's hard to tell whether this is the worst or best morning I've had in a while

Zicore

Smash Champion
I doubt I will be able to go to Genesis anymore. I will most likely be in Chicago going to school over the summer. If this doesn't happen, and I am back home with a job, I will attempt to go. If not, I'm sorry, but I cannot attend. Unless its during a break. Then **** YES!

Zicore

Smash Champion
I was just going to say, xtra has been gone for like, a year, then BOOM! Random *** post with seeing lone at work? Xtra, come play meleeeeee.

ALSO! I will be with wicky in Madison on saturday. If anyone wants to play melee, PM me. Chansen and Sago, and MUNGUNGU, I am looking at you.

chansen

Smash Lord
we can def set something up at the LPC venue. I'm talking to the manager right now and it will be legit. sago and dungle already saw it and know its cool. plan on coming downtown zicore, and you can check the LPC thread for the map cuz im too lazy to post it again.

Plus the game room is fuly set up now, so TF2 and L4D will be available for all or us this time.

post 999: hax supreme.

Zicore

Smash Champion
we can def set something up at the LPC venue. I'm talking to the manager right now and it will be legit. sago and dungle already saw it and know its cool. plan on coming downtown zicore, and you can check the LPC thread for the map cuz im too lazy to post it again.

Plus the game room is fuly set up now, so TF2 and L4D will be available for all or us this time.

post 999: hax supreme.
I was talking about like, 3 days from now. Not during LPC =P

Quaz

Smash Master
reread that zicore. He said LPC VENUE.. not during LPC

its okay though, you've always sucked at reading! :chuckle:

zicore you should come play me in peach di - *COUGH* I ment falcon dittos.

Zjiin

Smash Master
Double Post!!!!!!!!!

So like, when i downloaded these videos from megaupload, they were like messed up. There was no music and each clip played REALLY buggy on WMP and WinAMP. (stuff like it said each clip was only 0:01 long but the whole match would play, but you couldn't scrub through the timebar) So after trying and trying, i just uploaded them with no music since none of my editor programs wouldn't take it, and used YouTube's audioswap feature. The music selection they offer is HILARIOUS.

1st match is up, more to come!

[EDIT] WTF. Now that i uplaoded it to youtube, the audio is back but he AudioSwap thing is processing now. GOD DAMMIT. Now it's gonna replace the audio with this terrible music when it woulda been fine!

[EDIT EDIT] Okay, so i deleted it and now i have to re-upload it, for a third time.

[EDIT EDIT EDIT] 1st match up again and the rest are right behind it.

ChitownWolf

Smash Cadet
Sorry I couldn't make FBT. I underestimated the long drive to your stupid state. I will be owning Hunger on Staurday in Chicago though. No worries

Top Bottom