• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Yo sup guys...I just wanted to give u guys the heads up that there will be a brawl tournament upon release at Paul's Video Arcade here in Racine, WI. I am going to be starting the process of working out the details very soon. From what I understand he wants to do this monthly...so if u guys are dedicated into showing up once a month, this can get big quick.

So stay tuned...

chansen

Smash Lord
Yo sup guys...I just wanted to give u guys the heads up that there will be a brawl tournament upon release at Paul's Video Arcade here in Racine, WI. I am going to be starting the process of working out the details very soon. From what I understand he wants to do this monthly...so if u guys are dedicated into showing up once a month, this can get big quick.

So stay tuned...
Where's Racine?

chansen

Smash Lord
Why don't we just stay home?

E-$ might make an appearance, that would be killer.

maybe, just maybe.

effin a man, with wifi you can play whoever the **** you want in a tournament. then their gunna incorperate paypal and ****, **** that man. ****in **** **** piss.

Im way pumped for brawl, btw.

Sheik_the_Geek

Smash Journeyman

So stay tuned...
YES, please keep us informed.

Although Ill be at the gamestop one on release day...unless it sucks out loud.

Pauls Arcade is in the mall right?

Theres also a new card shop in racine on Rapids Drive called "The Vault" from what Ive heard they just opened yesterday.

Sheik_the_Geek

Smash Journeyman
oh really..? Paul's Arcade? I might just go to that instead of gamestop if the rules are better

do you win brawl if you win the tourney?
If its before midnight, Id assume not.

EDIT: Sorry Devildigimon, I couldnt make it to your house today. YuGiOh tournament ran long today and I couldnt get back before 4pm. I would haev loved to play melee with you and quaz, but I guess I ill wait unt l after Brawl comes out.

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
It's all good Anthony. We are having a smash fest this weekend after the Game Stop Brawl tournament on Saturday @ 10pm. It's located at the Regency mall strip store (the one across the street from the mall on Green Bay Rd).

The we'll go to my house afterwards for some Brawl and man love...LMAO, J/K!!! But yes Brawl will be played finally this weekend.

And for those keeping up with the Naruto Manga, someone is finally going to die...will it be Sasuke or Itachi...we'll see...

Quaz and Andrew, thanks u guys for coming out to hang out with the BBS (Big Black and Sexy). Good games all around. Quaz is still the **** in Melee and DK is the only black character in Smash Brothers...it's true...:chuckle: Okay okay...I'll break it down:

- DK/ Black
- Ganon/ Mexican
- Ness/ Polish
- Peach/ Jewish
- Samus/ Irish
- Mario (Dr.), Luigi/ Italian
- Captain Falcon/ American
- Link, Young Link, Zelda, Sheik/ Cuban
- Fox/ Pet Dog
- Falco/ Pet Bird
- Pikachu, Pichu/ Pet Rat
- Everyone else is...stuffed animals or aliens.

See...simple...:laugh:!!!

You know what isn't simple (well at least for me...), playing vs. Samus! How in the **** do u beat that stupid *****?

I figure it was easy with Peach, then found out it's a tad bit easier with Mario/Fox.

But I really don't want to struggle vs. this noob Samus player I play often, any help?

Sheik_the_Geek

Smash Journeyman
It's all good Anthony. We are having a smash fest this weekend after the Game Stop Brawl tournament on Saturday @ 10pm. It's located at the Regency mall strip store (the one across the street from the mall on Green Bay Rd).

The we'll go to my house afterwards for some Brawl and man love...LMAO, J/K!!! But yes Brawl will be played finally this weekend.

And for those keeping up with the Naruto Manga, someone is finally going to die...will it be Sasuke or Itachi...we'll see...

Quaz and Andrew, thanks u guys for coming out to hang out with the BBS (Big Black and Sexy). Good games all around. Quaz is still the **** in Melee and DK is the only black character in Smash Brothers...it's true...:chuckle: Okay okay...I'll break it down:

- DK/ Black
- Ganon/ Mexican
- Ness/ Polish
- Peach/ Jewish
- Samus/ Irish
- Mario (Dr.), Luigi/ Italian
- Captain Falcon/ American
- Link, Young Link, Zelda, Sheik/ Cuban
- Fox/ Pet Dog
- Falco/ Pet Bird
- Pikachu, Pichu/ Pet Rat
- Everyone else is...stuffed animals or aliens.

See...simple...:laugh:!!!

You know what isn't simple (well at least for me...), playing vs. Samus! How in the **** do u beat that stupid *****?

I figure it was easy with Peach, then found out it's a tad bit easier with Mario/Fox.

But I really don't want to struggle vs. this noob Samus player I play often, any help?
Im guaranteed to be at teh Gamestop tournament, how Ill do is still up in teh air.

Samus is actually very easy, my sister has been playing samus since the 64 days. I always used a more agile character and keep samus off the ground so she cant spam her projectiles. I use Sheik, so I just F-tilt her around.

Zicore

Smash Champion
Wisconsin, let us mourn the loss of a dear loved one. Brett Favre has retired. After 17 years, we are losing someone who is the face of Wisconsin. Statistically the #1 QB of all time, he has won his way into all of our Wisconsinite hearts. Thank you for all of the years of kicking ***, Bretty Boy. You will surly be missed.

Vinodh

Smash Apprentice
Ok so i just go by Vino now for my brawl name, because "Puffinator" is kindof lame.....I think its kindof stupid that us players know each other well but call each other by our smashboard names...

Top Bottom