• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

giovannig22311

Smash Journeyman
**** you good doctor lol ya my number is 262 2200166, also im making the smashfest at 3 cuse i am not going to hav a phone after 4 so i hope quaz gets here early lol my address 2913 east vollmer apt 7 above landmark resturant

:phone:

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion
^ remember that one time you called me drunk at like 5 in the morning?

yeah.. that wasn't even funny.
That was my brother, and it was hilarious. We still talk about it.

**** you good doctor lol ya my number is 262 2200166, also im making the smashfest at 3 cuse i am not going to hav a phone after 4 so i hope quaz gets here early lol my address 2913 east vollmer apt 7 above landmark resturant

giovannig22311

Smash Journeyman
i got an infraction??wtf i blocked it out myself?? i cnt do that?? and jeff ur a ***** for that we anit cool no more

you troll ! u pissed me off hop off this WI THREAD ur IL

giovannig22311

Smash Journeyman
frootloop,quaz,and genkaku thanks for coming wish we coulda played more singles, also if you guys wanta play agin for frootloop goes to madison im down!!!

G

genkaku

I'm down! Thanks a lot for playing, guys, learned a lot, will try to digest it before the next time we play. I'm glad I got a taste of frank pressure/speed to recalibrate to.
Also
4-1, who's making it out of pools first now? lolololololol (As long as no one fthrows me across the stage and back....)

giovannig22311

Smash Journeyman
hahah yea we should play again and forget you genkaku hahah i was messing up and my daughter was messing with me lol no johns ...also mak sure you com over later in week so we can play again ill let u quaz and frootloop know when ill throw another smashfest hopefully quazs brings his set up this time lol and also genkaku im making it outta pools before you !!!!!!!)

LightsOutAce

Smash Ace
Half of making it out of pools as a bad player is getting lucky with the easy pool. You need to hope that you're in the pool or two that doesn't have all of the bracket slots essentially taken.

Quaz

Smash Master
SOOOO the only other day I can play this week is tomorrow around 4 ish at Gio's. You down guys? I close Friday and Saturday, so I couldn't really play then. I'd also be leaving around 9:30 (got stuff to do tomorrow evening).

I can actually BRING my setup so we don't actually have to do lame switchouts this time. Or just play more teams. I still wouldn't mind trying to get better at teams to be honest.

giovannig22311

Smash Journeyman
SOOOO the only other day I can play this week is tomorrow around 4 ish at Gio's. You down guys? I close Friday and Saturday, so I couldn't really play then. I'd also be leaving around 9:30 (got stuff to do tomorrow evening).

I can actually BRING my setup so we don't actually have to do lame switchouts this time. Or just play more teams. I still wouldn't mind trying to get better at teams to be honest.
i wantaaa plaaayyyyyy lol if frootloop cant play still come over quaz ?

sanchaz

Smash Lord
i wantaaa plaaayyyyyy lol if frootloop cant play still come over quaz ?

If your really bored:

Watch dr. pee pee for 6 hours, take notes, understand your opponent.

Or

You can just mash buttons.

April 14th, I'll be seeing if you learn anything.

Top Bottom