• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

Quaz

Smash Master
sorry for poopin out on everyone today, stuff came up.

I promise everyone I have nothing going on New Years Eve though. and want to play then (if no one has any plans)

I never EVER do anything for New Years anymore, wouldnt mind kickin it with some smash.

Quaz

Smash Master
Alright, so who is down to play on New Years Eve? and where would it happen? I'd be more than happy to host it at my place, but that might not be fun for anyone else.

Frank, how is your place for this sort of thing? Should we indeed travel to Fox Cities even?

Yes, I'm aware other people probably have plans on New Years Eve, but I never do anything for this day. It would be really fun to just enjoy smash at its best.

FrootLoop

Smash Lord
my place works but no drinking at my place, so if people really want to drink alcohol we'll have to do it somewhere else, otherwise my basement would work fine.

edit: dragmire I see you lurking. I'm in grafton for a month, let me know when you're free

sanchaz

Smash Lord
yeah. I'm good for new years. lets do stuff.

I never go out on new years because I'm under age to drink, and to be honest its overrated.

btw: my phone won't be working for a bit, but it can still recieve texts.

lobejedi is a noob

Dragmire

Smash Lord
my place works but no drinking at my place, so if people really want to drink alcohol we'll have to do it somewhere else, otherwise my basement would work fine.

edit: dragmire I see you lurking. I'm in grafton for a month, let me know when you're free
if were talking new years as in the 31st im available all day, if were talking jan 1st i work from 10:30 am till about 3:00 pm but i'd be totally free after the fact

and lol all i ever do is lurk WI thread, it's one of the most important parts of my day

FrootLoop

Smash Lord
replace lurking smashboards with coming over to my place and playing smash.
also link in ur sig is broken

so far that makes quaz/dragmire/sanchaz/me at my place.
others are welcome, pm/text me for address

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
holy **** lol that was hilarious. the random flaming dudes sprinting in the foreground, aerial fan reptile eating female ninjas out of female ninjas, i cant pick a favorite part

Mundungu

Smash Lord
holy **** lol that was hilarious. the random flaming dudes sprinting in the foreground, aerial fan reptile eating female ninjas out of female ninjas, i cant pick a favorite part
I think my favorite part is 30:25.

I'll be driving past Janesville if I go. I have no idea if I will be or not, and prob won't know till week of.

sanchaz

Smash Lord
5 is too low. Some might see 10 as too high. And no one brings any singles to a tournament to pay for anything in between.
the purpose of having a higher entry fee is to make bracket a little bit more exciting. plus its fun to play under pressure.

lol, maybe thats why lonejedi won't accept my $25 mm.

fruitloop: I showed my sister the goldeneye game and we stole the 'watch canceling' pause thing bond does. you can look at your watch to ignore or escaoe the situation your in, :D

FrootLoop

Smash Lord
I would travel just as far for a $5 tourney as a $10 tourney
if you really want to win money go play marvel or something

edit: watch escape is a bond classic

Top Bottom