• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion
i think the early notice is great as people cant say "i didnt know about this" which will give me the chance to obliterate their retardedness. and yea i said retardedness for the emphasis.
Well, let's see if you can beat me when money is on the line Sanchez...:troll:

Mundungu

Smash Lord
Anyone else from the Madison area going to the fest this weekend? I think we got two separate cars from Madison going, and no passengers.

Mundungu

Smash Lord
Sanchaz, are you bringing your PS3 to steve's tomorrow for marvel etc? If not, doesn't really matter to me, just wondering if I should bring a controller or not.

I think I'm gonna bring two setups to this one since we were a little short on them last time, and I have an empty car.

Mundungu

Smash Lord
That's my white controller, I gotta leave something behind everytime for Mario Party's sake.

lol we played that game for like 2 hours and only got to the weekend. Did you figure out the infinite fish glitch?

Bets

Smash Journeyman
sup wisconsin

ima be moving to miwaukee next week. i only play melee and i think im alright at it.

im thinking of having a house warming smashfest at my new house

or

kick it with me and show me what's good

im down with both

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
sup wisconsin

ima be moving to miwaukee next week. i only play melee and i think im alright at it.

im thinking of having a house warming smashfest at my new house

or

kick it with me and show me what's good

im down with both
niceeee if its weekend ill go. everyone should go and giv this guy a proper wi welcome

Top Bottom