• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

I remember that match a couple weeks ago between Sync and Sanchaz (if you guys ever team up, you have to be team SS, {Team Silent Spectre}), where sanchaz wins fox dittos with minimal technical fox.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
@Wisc Brawl Players:
Unless there is some sort of melee tournament you guys would go to in madison, I doubt I will ever see a brawl tourney in my whole wisc. experience :( Anyone ever played moe before and won?
I'm working on finding a venue for Brawl, but I'll see if I can get Melee going as well.

I want to smash.
I'm always here in Milwaukee if you want to play.

Aka, if your free tomarrow I can smash.

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Sync you get my Ganon and Peach sometimes too. I just like CF vs the spacies... cause it's difficult (and fun.) But we'll do sheik next time I see you. Also **** your Zelda. **** that ****ing ***** Zelda *****.

Also fest at 6 tonight, I'll be at Chadbourne around 5:45-50. Bring some cash cause pizza sounds like a good idea.

James Sparrow

Smash Master
analogy contest: (winner gets my undying love)

Poopchat (i.e. this regional subforum of smashboards) : SSBM :: ??? : starcraft 2 OR league of legends

Puffinator

Smash Ace
Only way I can go to the fest tonight is if I get picked up at like 1030 cuz i have a midterm tonight. So i'm assuming it's not happening lol

I have said in the past that I would be missing out, but then at the last minute changed my mind. This time I am really staying it out. My sleeping schdule is messed up, and I have missed 4 friday lectures due to sleeping in because of these smashfests. I have an exam tomorrow and I do not want to sleep through that day at all. Taking no chances. So have a good time eating pizza and smashing out your differences. Good night.

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Dude yea my sleep schedule is kinda messed up still from Saturday.

So is anyone actually coming tonight?

EDIT: I'm going to drive to campus/call John Ryan and Frank around 5:45, in case they don't post, cause I don't see them looking at the thread currently.

sanchaz

Smash Lord
Why the **** would you ever play that Game and Watch character.
yea, it's recovery has lag, impossible to cancel moves, horrible dash attack, bad matchups against everyone, gee, I wonder if there is a character that has a relatively good match up with everyone, oh, and its recovery move can also combo. :awesome:

Culvers

Smash Apprentice
exarch let me know if you're bringing your cube on saturday to mundungu's/your place, I'll bring a working cord.

john!

Smash Hero
anyone from madison driving to revival of wisconsin? or anybody that can drive through madison? both our usual drivers (mundungu, exarch) can't go i think, so there's a few people here who need a ride.

Sync99

Smash Journeyman
Yeah Mundungu's busy until like 7 or 8 tomorrow, but if people wanna go there I wouldn't mind driving people to his place from downtown in case for some reason Exarch doesn't want to. After all that teams last night I REALLY need to play some singles tomorrow. So please, use my driving tech skill to help get yourself to Mundungu's!!

(...I just want to own Sanchez)

Quaz

Smash Master
if people really want rides from Madison, I'll come get you guys. Mundunguu really can't go though huh? I hear he was potentially teaming with ethan. Im pretty sure he's still going.

who from Madison is going? hmm... theres Mundunguu, John, Vino (I want to assume he'll be up in appleton already), Culvers, Xeylode, and Sanchaz.

I'm pretty sure thats everyone, hopefully meaning that only 1 car from mad town is needed.

sanchaz

Smash Lord
ummmm, what time is the smashfest today?

btw, I like to money match anyone at the smashfest, provided someone is nice enough to pick me up

Mundungu

Smash Lord
I'm 100% going to RoW, so I can take 6-7 people tops (4 in the back, 2+ in the trunk).

I can host a fest tonight, but I don't really know what time. I think I'm shooting for 8:00. Exarch if you want to host again, that would work too.

Mundungu

Smash Lord
So I've got Vino, Culvers, Sanchaz, and John for rides next weekend. So far that would be a full car, and idk if anyone else from Madison wants to go or not.

Also, wtf is an Unusual Chieftain's Challenge? Is that a d2 drop or something?

Also, wtf is an Unusual Chieftain's Challenge? Is that a d2 drop or something?
Wisconsin has more... unique people than I ever knew in minnesota. Maybe I just never knew the right people.

I'm not going next weekend. Why drive me out a couple hours to lose 10 dollars, mess up my already screwed sleeping schedule, lose time for school work, and reconfirm I am obviously the worst player in the state lol

Besides, I like money to actually afford anything.

TemPesT-

Smash Lord
Wisconsin has more... unique people than I ever knew in minnesota. Maybe I just never knew the right people.

I'm not going next weekend. Why drive me out a couple hours to lose 10 dollars, mess up my already screwed sleeping schedule, lose time for school work, and reconfirm I am obviously the worst player in the state lol

Besides, I like money to actually afford anything.
you played with MN?

and as for your "unique" we have teflon climbers

I am comparing high school MNs to college wisconsins. There is a difference.

Sleep is eating up my life. Too bad I always wake up or else I might be sleeping right now :(

I need to get some money for smash tourneys...

Top Bottom