• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

Sync99

Smash Journeyman
merci beaucoup :D

...I had to add the "beaucoup" otherwise smashboards wouldnt let me post. wtf? good thing i know french.

Vinodh

Smash Apprentice
Taisez vous!

Alors, n'oubliez pas le smashfest a ma appartement jeudi!
I am 100% going to this fest. Also if anybody wants to smash wednesday night (anytime after like 930ish) let me know. I need to get as much gaming in as possible before saturday so I don't get COMPLETELY crushed.

kthx

j00t

Smash Champion
Sup Wisconsin! North AL will be holding FAP2 (link) on December 11-12! The first FAP had 35 entrants, and we're looking to double that number for FAP2 so please come out! It'll be lots of fun :D

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
Sup Wisconsin! North AL will be holding FAP2 (link) on December 11-12! The first FAP had 35 entrants, and we're looking to double that number for FAP2 so please come out! It'll be lots of fun :D
13 hours each way.. thats... actually less than i thought. anyone wanna look into this? quaz? cosmo?

Sync99

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I have to rest anyway, so tomorrow night works for me. I'll be at your place Exarch! Oh yeah and my thumb is in severe pain, so I will be playing no-tech-skill-just-mind-games-and-dsmash peach all night.

Mundungu

Smash Lord
I prob gotta leave by 11:00 tomorrow too. I'll bring a cube, and maybe even some AAAs if I'm feeling crazy (dont forget that calculator).

Quaz

Smash Master
maaaaybe I'll go to that dude but gosh Im trying to saaaave money to move out n ****.

Also I gotta buy xmas presents for family.

I might not be able to afford it with the budget im on right now =(

Sync99

Smash Journeyman
Quaz we need to make a combo video for Milwaukee smash and include the Chapter 5 Light World theme from Super Meat Boy in it. Mundungu already has one good clip of me playing, woot!

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
JWT if you knew how much I miss the south.
Much love for AL.
Too much.

Also why don't we just make a vid for WI smash?
Exarch like.... 7 pages back i posted 3 vids of our Crew battles with MN, it's like the LORE of WI, and as usual, there were a couple of people here who posted garbage and you prob missed it. Check my posts to find the vids, but you should def watch those, because those videos are essentiall what WI is. Watch them in order too.

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
I saw the post and watched the first crew battle (how did y'all lose that?)

I meant a more recent combo vid for WI smash. I've seen some pretty sweet things happen at these fests. Plus it'll help popularize Sync as the most technical fox in WI.

And I like WI/MW a lot too. (It's always been my 2nd favorite smash region.) But the South is home, you understand. WI's growing on me though.

Sync99

Smash Journeyman
They lost because they didn't have the most technical fox in WI on their team. Sadly my only combo footage right now is me getting like four upsmashes in a row. I def need some more material. I had one good Peach combo on my old computer, but that died so it's gone now =( Need to create MOOOREEE!!!

I forget, it is 6:15 or 6:45 at chad. for the normal pick-up?

Also, there might be someone more technical than you sync. They simply have not shown themselves yet.

j00t

Smash Champion
Guys that's a **** long way and as much as I love AL I wouldn't count on them pulling a (very) large crowd.

The thread's been up for more than 2 months and they've got an attendance list of 30ish.
It's been up since August, and yeah I don't know why the response in the thread has been so small. The first FAP thread had 52 pages, and I've advertised more for FAP2 than I have for the first one.

Anyways, Dr. PP said he'd go if I got hungrybox to go. Hungrybox expressed interest very early, so I'm trying to get in contact with him to remind him. If Hungrybox and Dr. PP go, would you change your mind? :p

sanchaz

Smash Lord
They lost because they didn't have the most technical fox in WI on their team. Sadly my only combo footage right now is me getting like four upsmashes in a row. I def need some more material. I had one good Peach combo on my old computer, but that died so it's gone now =( Need to create MOOOREEE!!!
lol, I do that **** on your fox al the time

up throw, up smash, upsmash, upsmash, and then an option of up air or back air to edgeguard

game and watch is gay

G

genkaku

Anyways, Dr. PP said he'd go if I got hungrybox to go. Hungrybox expressed interest very early, so I'm trying to get in contact with him to remind him. If Hungrybox and Dr. PP go, would you change your mind? :p
Haha, PP is so hungry for a victory on Hbox.

Top Bottom