• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

I suppose this would work best in the end for me. I will actually be attending my friday class in the morning instead of sleeping through it for a 4th time :p

Also, for this weekend, I looking for some actual help from people regarding more specifics about roy, marth, and jiggs. Like some specific one on one training I suppose if you will. Although, I guess that would really only happen if we get enough tv space.

Culvers

Smash Apprentice
Also, for this weekend, I looking for some actual help from people regarding more specifics about roy, marth, and jiggs. Like some specific one on one training I suppose if you will. Although, I guess that would really only happen if we get enough tv space.
I'm up for that tomorrow anytime since my class got canceled. I'm no marth main, but maybe I can help you edgeguard or something as marth a bit better.

MaDWaK

Smash Journeyman
i will definitely start playing a lot if theres more milwaukee melee players. the sole reason why i take breaks and stop playing from time to time is because i dont feel like traveling alll the time to play. too much wear on my car and blah blash blah. so im hype for u guys lol.

G

genkaku

My only mode of transport is the Milwaukee city bus system, or I would play all the time.

sanchaz

Smash Lord
hmm, seems like wi thread is making sense again since people like chansen and james sparrow stop posting as much, so I'm going to stop posting random stuff, as people seem to be actually talking about smash now=awesome

Anyways I live in milwaukee to over the summers, I want to smash with you guys to, I'll come by and see how you guys play, should be fun!

Puffinator

Smash Ace
I will be there on saturday provided I have a ride (obviously)
I need to start practicing more if I even want to make it out of pools. My Jiggz is being way to janky. It's because I've been cheating on her with falco and now I am paying the price. She won't even sleep in the same bed as me anymore. Feels bad man:c

I know this is kind of looking weeks in advance, but Exarch will you be hosting a fest the Thursday before the tournament?

Vinodh

Smash Apprentice
I think I can make it too exarch.

Puffinator where have you been man? Puff dittos on saturday?

I'm up for that tomorrow anytime since my class got canceled. I'm no marth main, but maybe I can help you edgeguard or something as marth a bit better.
Too bad I had classes all day today. How about tomorrow? I'll call when I get out for a few hours.

TemPesT-

Smash Lord
I will be there on saturday provided I have a ride (obviously)
I need to start practicing more if I even want to make it out of pools. My Jiggz is being way to janky. It's because I've been cheating on her with falco and now I am paying the price. She won't even sleep in the same bed as me anymore. Feels bad man:c

I know this is kind of looking weeks in advance, but Exarch will you be hosting a fest the Thursday before the tournament?
I think I can make it too exarch.

Puffinator where have you been man? Puff dittos on saturday?
wut...

i thought you were the same ppl <_<

:urg:

Vinodh

Smash Apprentice
Can anyone get me when people go to Exarchs at 5? That way I can be dropped off at 8 when you guys go to pick up other people. I don't want to miss freakfest lol

Mundungu

Smash Lord
I can pick people up at 5:00, just let me know how many of you want to go.

I'll be over there pretty much all night.

Vinodh

Smash Apprentice
I can pick people up at 5:00, just let me know how many of you want to go.

I'll be over there pretty much all night.
actually just forget it it's not gunna work out. Signature vinodh backing out!

I just got up, and have not done anything at all today regarding schoolwork after yesterday smashfest. If you guys are going to be making a round closer to 8pm to pick people up, I will be part of that one. I just do not want my whole day tomorrow being spent doing nothing much schoolwork.

Sync99

Smash Journeyman
I'm holding up Mundungu big time right now, but just wanted to say last minute that I have the most kickass Fox McCloud costume. Plus I'm bringing my texture hacks in celebration of Halloween... It's like ALL the characters of ssbm (except MGW) are dressing up in costume!

Top Bottom