• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

Zicore

Smash Champion
Everyone below madison is full of johns...and its scary to think quaz driving...

And hunger is 222 good...dragmire...your sick if you do that...the only person who can do that without being a fro is Sparrow =D

And halo blows. PD and Goldeneye is where its at =D

Tsen

Smash Journeyman
A racinian huh? Hmmm interesting. H2 is FTW H3 is queer beyond belief. Comparing H3 to 2 and 1 is like comparing PD and Goldeneye to PDZ and Rogue Agent x[

chansen

Smash Lord
So does that mean you go to school in madison?

I'd be nice to have a Zamus main in madison, so that every city in the midwest had one. It would only be fair.

/:charizard: -FLAMED!

smashmanic123

Smash Cadet
So does that mean you go to school in madison?

I'd be nice to have a Zamus main in madison, so that every city in the midwest had one. It would only be fair.

Yea i go to UW-Madison, and I do main ZSS. I'm always looking to work on her game, so if you ever wanna fight zss let me know. I'll be here till the end of May before I go back home for the summer, and I like your charizard flame thing it was nice.

chansen

Smash Lord
TROLL THE BOARDS!!!
TROLL THE BOARDS!!!
I've had nothing better to do today either.

Yea i go to UW-Madison, and I do main ZSS. I'm always looking to work on her game, so if you ever wanna fight zss let me know. I'll be here till the end of May before I go back home for the summer, and I like your charizard flame thing it was nice.
pm me if you want me to call you for some smash when im not working. Also, do you blaze/ can you match? Don't john out on me.

Tsen

Smash Journeyman
Hey i'm just trying to bring...something to this increasingly dull thread...it may not be something cool or nice but hell i'm bringing it and you all love it X3

James Sparrow

Smash Master
hahahahaha hunger's sig is awesome!!

since when do people play zss? LOL

i was the only one at THIS GAME SUCKS. now my only advantage of having people never playing against my character is ruined :(

Zicore said:
the only person who can do that without being a fro is Sparrow =D
YES

chansen

Smash Lord
11 posts and now I am it's a new record

hunger: nice sig

chansen: I dunno about trolling
calm yoself drag, just a bit of fun.

I think wisconsin should have all zss mains, it'd really tweak the rest of the nation.

scrub 1: "You heard about wisjohnsin?"
Scrub2: "Yeah, all Zamus mains, fuckin crazy lot."
scrub1: "Crazy bastards!"

Organous

Smash Apprentice
You wouldn't count me in there. I never know what I'm going to do. By the way, you might want to check your life insurance before playing with me. :p

Organous

Smash Apprentice
Eh, not if you have an ample supply of straight jackets.

Speaking as a sane man for the moment, my friend list is pretty empty and I'd like to fill it up. Since you guys are kinda local, it'd be nice to play you while having the possibility of close-up play later. My contact's all in my profile, so just hit me up if you'd like to add me. I won't deny anyone.

smashmanic123

Smash Cadet
I think wisconsin should have all zss mains, it'd really tweak the rest of the nation.

scrub 1: "You heard about wisjohnsin?"
Scrub2: "Yeah, all Zamus mains, fuckin crazy lot."
scrub1: "Crazy bastards!"

I for one second that notion. It would be totally awesome but so weird going to tournys as zss dittos are some of the weirdest mathces I've ever had.

Oh Chansen I'll give you heads up once my exams are over I got 2 weeks left before I'm done.

chansen

Smash Lord
Eh, not if you have an ample supply of straight jackets.

Speaking as a sane man for the moment, my friend list is pretty empty and I'd like to fill it up. Since you guys are kinda local, it'd be nice to play you while having the possibility of close-up play later. My contact's all in my profile, so just hit me up if you'd like to add me. I won't deny anyone.
wow mang, youre an animal i suppose...

I for one second that notion. It would be totally awesome but so weird going to tournys as zss dittos are some of the weirdest mathces I've ever had.

Oh Chansen I'll give you heads up once my exams are over I got 2 weeks left before I'm done.
gg. I'll check my messages for once.

Also, i don't think err one got the picture. I meant we play amongst each other as any char, but if its someone not from WI, then its zamus ftw!

/:bowser2: -FLAMED!

Organous

Smash Apprentice
A fine idea, but just wouldn't cut it in practice. I mean, I'm decent as Zamus, but I just have more fun with variety. I've been told in regards to film that no episode is worth one line, no movie worth one scene. There's no game worth one laugh.

Organous

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, you'll get a lot of that with me. I'm also a heavy supporter of everything being legal (that's technically in games, anyway). I'm actually a very ordered, organized person; I just get a little wound when I start getting random.

Tsen

Smash Journeyman
Haha you guys are something else. OH well GG ZSS she's a deadly sex kitten that I shall never give up bwahahaha. Also I johned out of TGS so meh =/

Top Bottom