• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
I realize and sympathize with just how relative the first page is to...well anything; but when you find yourself editing the first page, pray change my character to Dedede.

ty Quaz, ty.

Dragmire

Smash Lord
^^^^^^^ ganondorf ownz!

he OWNZ!!!
alright let me just say I think I might be a better ganon than you (if your coming we'll see) but in all seriousness ganondorf really ****ing sucks it's a fact you cannot runaway from the only reason we rock as him is because we are awesome. :) the more you know

LG7

Smash Apprentice
It was more of a joke for Digi, from our matches today.

Cause bowser really does blow as well.
I just love his SideB Suicide!

Banned via Administration
alright let me just say I think I might be a better ganon than you (if your coming we'll see) but in all seriousness ganondorf really ****ing sucks it's a fact you cannot runaway from the only reason we rock as him is because we are awesome. :) the more you know
i have a better ganon than you and i think ganon rocks.

Zicore

Smash Champion
if a mm happens between Cosmo and you, I got $20 on cosmo. Any takers?

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Has anyone ever heard of Brawl Super Turbo? I heard it's like the funnest thing ever...LMAO!

I love playing that game.

"What is it?" u ask....(waits for LG7 to reply....LMAO)

LG7

Smash Apprentice
Has anyone ever heard of Brawl Super Turbo? I heard it's like the funnest thing ever...LMAO!

I love playing that game.

"What is it?" u ask....(waits for LG7 to reply....LMAO)
lol...
Well, Brawl Super Turbo would be when you play Brawl with Gravity Set on High & Super Speedy.
Also with 4 stock instead of 3... it's pretty fun, and a bit reminiscent of Melee for those that prefer Melee over Brawl.

lol...
Well, Brawl Super Turbo would be when you play Brawl with Gravity Set on High & Super Speedy.
Also with 4 stock instead of 3... it's pretty fun, and a bit reminiscent of Melee for those that prefer Melee over Brawl.
ya actually its not like melee at all. it's worse than regular brawl.

Sliq

Smash Master
The only reason I came to this thread was because I saw 5150 had posted.

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Well actually Brawl Super Turbo is pretty got **** fun. I really don't know nor didn't learn most of the technical stuff in Melee. But I do know that Melee was super fast and prefered over Brawl by Pro. Melee players.

And Brawl Super Turbo provides the speed some folks would say Reg. Brawl is lacking.

But in the end it's everyone's personal opinion anyways...:bee:

Well actually Brawl Super Turbo is pretty got **** fun. I really don't know nor didn't learn most of the technical stuff in Melee. But I do know that Melee was super fast and prefered over Brawl by Pro. Melee players.

And Brawl Super Turbo provides the speed some folks would say Reg. Brawl is lacking.

But in the end it's everyone's personal opinion anyways...:bee:
heavy just makes camping more hardcore and speeding it up doesn't change the gameplay.

Quaz

Smash Master
then playing on light just makes the game like a bunch of jigglypuff... its already floaty enough as it is

Sorry web Im gonna give my honest opinion. I didnt enjoy the turbo brawl thing. Not as much as I did a normal brawl anyways.

Tsen

Smash Journeyman
yeah that's fine hah you're welcome to come any time really, i'm never really doing much so if you have time and you know i'm home go ahead and stop by

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Well after playing Brawl Super Turbo again today...I am convinced that this is HELLA fun and would make a crazy twist for tournaments. I had people just watch us play and comment that it was visually the best thing ever.

I think I'm going to have to promote the hell outa this. I mean if the item lovers on www.shoryuken.com can try to add items in a National Evolution tournament...then I don't see why I can't or shouldn't promote Brawl Super Turbo.

I mean most of the Melee to Brawl players don't like Brawl anyways, so I really have nothing to lose...:bee:.

I'd rather have fun playing this anyways...

And this is Brawl Super Turbo is WAY different than normal Brawl. U can do crazy juggles that u couldn't do in reg. Brawl.

I like it. Love it actually...

Kinda make me NEVER want to play reg. Brawl again.

Zicore

Smash Champion
thread please?

sorry I johnned out of TGS zicore too much **** going on
Find the link dude, its right on the MW thread :dizzy:

No johns about johning out...the only person who has real life johns and is legit is Kish, and thats cause he is going for his masters...

Wafles

Smash Lord
I'm in Appleton, Wolf main.

I go to the same school as Lone Jedi

I really could stand some offline brawls, talk to me on AIM (XxPHantasyHeroxX)

Top Bottom