• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

chansen

Smash Lord
nice to see a decent amount of lucas mains.

Good luck catchin any playtime in GB, shibby. the only decent person in that area is tonji and i dont even know if he plays brawl yet. Then theres tainted. I used to live with that kid, worst attempt at a pro link ever.....ugh, he disgusts me.

Sheik_the_Geek

Smash Journeyman
Hey Devildigimon! What were you doing out in Kenosha? Visiting Quaz? We saw each other, but I couldnt really stop as I was heading back to Jdubs after dropping off a YuGiOh player and I dont know area. I really didnt want to get lost with no gas, lol...otherwise I would have stopped and turned around.

Zicore

Smash Champion
nice to see a decent amount of lucas mains.

Good luck catchin any playtime in GB, shibby. the only decent person in that area is tonji and i dont even know if he plays brawl yet. Then theres tainted. I used to live with that kid, worst attempt at a pro link ever.....ugh, he disgusts me.
Tonji doesn't count.

Zicore

Smash Champion
Just because he's a mew2 main? or the fact that hes knocked me out of two tournaments, with that **** garbby mew2 style. So fashionable, yet so debonare.
Mainly cause he is a mewtwo main. And a garbby one at that.

Generalvivi

Smash Rookie
Name - City - Main Character

Vivi - Madison - Toon Link

I want to get my smash on! I got really pumped from the PlaynTrade tournament that went down on sat. Looking for some new challengers :D!

Zicore

Smash Champion
Name - City - Main Character

Vivi - Madison - Toon Link

I want to get my smash on! I got really pumped from the PlaynTrade tournament that went down on sat. Looking for some new challengers :D!
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=157451&page=3
Here is a big Wisconsin tourney thats happening April 26th =D You should come to this if you want to play smash =D

And Dragmire, I did not have a "typo". He is garbby. As is, he is garbz.

Tsen

Smash Journeyman
I like saying tra garb as in ultra garbage..been using it since my Halo 2 days so it's been pissing off 7 yr olds since 04' and counting. Anyway you have work this weekend too Quaz? I was thinking mostly sunday we could chill out or something, since friday is booked up for me, but it would probably only be me I don't think War and them want to come idk reply here or msg me on aim

*Editz* Oh and when you get a chance I main Peach now and my alts are the sexy w4ore known as Zamus & Falco. Warwolfe mains Pit and alts Sheik/Snake and add Omega-Kenosha- G&W, alts Luigi and Jiggs (omega is tim he's just too lazy to post I suppose even though he's on smashboards a ton)

Quaz

Smash Master
I'm free next Sunday Tsen! I'd be glad to smash it up with you then.

where are you gonna be hanging at? I might be able to drive wherever you guys are gonna be at(don't count on it though).

cjkirby

Smash Rookie
Why the hell don't we have weeklies in Madison?

Sago, Rick, Crashman, CWolf, Mundungu, chansen, Vivi, my friends and I, probably some other guys

Someone get on this imho.

Generalvivi

Smash Rookie
I think i saw sago at the tournament on sat @ playntrade. I would be interested if the game n watch dude (Jah) was there :p I would love a rematch >:D

Also my bud SJNS would be in but hes not signed up on these forums. (and mike if your reading this.... you know your in... I shouldn't even have to say anything)

p.s. Are any of you guys at a dorm room type place or somewhere where we could host a match ?I know madison is a college town so I'm fine with just meeting up somewhere and playing a couple of games for fun.

chansen

Smash Lord
big news about MAD ONE: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=158180

i have a place for montlies, but whenever i tell people to pm me if their interested, i get one pm from mundungu and thats it. Cwolf doesnt smash anymore, 5150 hates everbody that isnt crash, sauce, tink, big c, or me.

So for the sake of christmas, pm me if your interested in madtown monthlies (i named my summer bi-weeklies that, but i guess its too cool sounding to name it anything else.)

Generalvivi

Smash Rookie
sounds like a plan. so is this like a weekly get together and smash? or a monthly thing? I was slightly confused from the info in the other thread.

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Smash Gathering my place on Sunday. Start Time 11am til whenever.

Quaz - Bring Andrew, Rob, and this Tsen guy...LOL! We could play Brawl and NA2.

EVERYONE COME!!! LG7, Sheik, and anyone near or visiting the Racine Area.

Thanks

- Webster

Oh silly me, we could use a extra T.V and set up.

And my address is:

909 9th street
Racine, WI 53403

LG7

Smash Apprentice
Smash Gathering my place on Sunday. Start Time 11am til whenever.

Quaz - Bring Andrew, Rob, and this Tsen guy...LOL! We could play Brawl and NA2.

EVERYONE COME!!! LG7, Sheik, and anyone near or visiting the Racine Area.

Thanks

- Webster

Oh silly me, we could use a extra T.V and set up.

And my address is:

909 9th street
Racine, WI 53403
I have off Sunday!
So I will try to get there.

I can bring me Wii too if you'd like.

Top Bottom