• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
9char

:bee: zjinn told me you suck at dittos

:ness2:

edit, ****, is it too late to call for an sd double blind?

edit2, yeah im calling sddb. I'm pm'ing chexr my 1char now. ggs in advance :cool:

Tsen

Smash Journeyman
lol naruto ultimate hero 3 as an alternate game...I have shippudden narutimate accel 2 which would be like ultimate ninja 5 here but anyways that's far off so i'm not worried about it especially since ACen is may 16-18

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Ok, after being gone for almost 2 weeks due to my computer getting fixed, Im back.

Also, Skies of Arcadia is an amazing game. But if you didn't get counter cannons on your ship when you fought that red God boss thing, you basically lost.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
wtf lone spoiler that ****

ps omg you guys I got called in to be an extra in public enemies!!! ill get to appear onscreen with johnny depp :love:

Zicore

Smash Champion
Ok, after being gone for almost 2 weeks due to my computer getting fixed, Im back.

Also, Skies of Arcadia is an amazing game. But if you didn't get counter cannons on your ship when you fought that red God boss thing, you basically lost.
Counter Cannons? Those must have been in the one for dreamcast. They changed a lot of stuff in the new one. Which upset me.

Sheik_the_Geek

Smash Journeyman
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=162004

I know a good handful will be there. I added a bit to the tournament. Edited the couterpick stages.

Hopefully the tournament will be bigger and better.

And then we have Webster's Monday casuals too now, so hopefully by the time of this tournament...everyone will be at their "A" game.
I need the practice, too bad work gets in the way all the time.

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
lol naruto ultimate hero 3 as an alternate game...I have shippudden narutimate accel 2 which would be like ultimate ninja 5 here but anyways that's far off so i'm not worried about it especially since ACen is may 16-18
LMAO, I have Accel 2 as well. And I'm really good at this game. One of WI's best and very few players...LOL! I play the GNT (NGC)/EX (Wii) series as well if u are familiar with that.

I'n Accel 2 I can play everyone. But I main Sai, Gaara, and Orochi. And I dunno about u, but I'm pretty confident that this game is on the same level as SSBM/SSBB in terms of skillz. Maybe even more.

People who like Smash and have a PS2, should get this game and play it.

Hit me up with a PM and we could play some Brawl and NA2 if that's cool with u.

LG7

Smash Apprentice

Tsen

Smash Journeyman
Yeah but NA2 is JP only currently so unless you import it or have a modded ps2 like me then you're SOL. But yeah i'm down for NA2 any time I also have Bleach..but I stopped playing before unlocking everyone unfortunately

Top Bottom