• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Everybody have fun tonigh....everybody have fun tonight...

Do Da Da...everybody Wang-Chung tonight...everybody...have fun...tonight

Shibby

Smash Journeyman
University of Minnesota (Green Bay Wisconsin in Su
nice to see a decent amount of lucas mains.

Good luck catchin any playtime in GB, shibby. the only decent person in that area is tonji and i dont even know if he plays brawl yet. Then theres tainted. I used to live with that kid, worst attempt at a pro link ever.....ugh, he disgusts me.
I'm sure some people in Green Bay play smash :ohwell:

shibby you could come down to neenah sometime, you're only like an hour away
Possibly~

Sorry about not posting in a while, had school stuff :urg:

chubb-o-wub

Smash Journeyman
I need some help with my Lucas, Toon Link, and ROB (The person who made this thread, put those characters under my username, chubb-o-wub, I also play as Dedede, but I still suck :(). Anyone in Appleton good?

chansen

Smash Lord
^good call zicore^

Lucas tips, down air has good priority and range use it for recovery mindgames
Upsmash, Upsmash, and the occasional downsmash.
bonesaw (my official name for his nair) to stick or to upsmash.
learn to b-stick to impress your friends too.

/snake recovery is so win.

Organous

Smash Apprentice
I'm right on the New Berlin/Milwaukee border. I mean literally, the border is less than a block away from me. Currently, the only place I have to gather for Smash Bros. is at Hobbytown if I'm not working and we don't have any kind of set date. It's just that if I'm there and someone wants to join me, it happens.
Anyway, I don't really have any one character I'm best with. I'm still experimenting so that I can have skill with all of them. My favorite to play as is Pit, but he doesn't really get the KOs made in groups. Currently, I'm experimenting with Snake. To pin one down, I dunno, Bowser?

Shibby

Smash Journeyman
University of Minnesota (Green Bay Wisconsin in Su
I'm right on the New Berlin/Milwaukee border. I mean literally, the border is less than a block away from me. Currently, the only place I have to gather for Smash Bros. is at Hobbytown if I'm not working and we don't have any kind of set date. It's just that if I'm there and someone wants to join me, it happens.
Anyway, I don't really have any one character I'm best with. I'm still experimenting so that I can have skill with all of them. My favorite to play as is Pit, but he doesn't really get the KOs made in groups. Currently, I'm experimenting with Snake. To pin one down, I dunno, Bowser?
I salute that main of "Random" ;)

BigTigga3

Smash Rookie
There is actually going to be a nice LAN of Halo 3 and Smash in Monroe. Here's the AIM of the guy that has the info, Holmium22, just tell him Tigga sent you. I don't have much info except for it will be on May 10th and 1700 30th Ave, Apt 43 (West Building, 2nd floor) is the location.

I can't go this month because its on Mother's Day, but I'll try for June.

<3, Tigga.

chansen

Smash Lord
im sure a lot of us madison smashers would love to attend. But im also sure that a lot of us madison smashers hate halo and people who think its great.

a conundrum to say the least

/:charizard:

Tsen

Smash Journeyman
I play Halo....but 3 can bite me. How do I put this...it's the Brawl of Halo's

Also, I know Drag. I mean ZSS is a deadly sex kitten amirite?!?!

Top Bottom