• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
haha, you and that blue smiley

only 3 sections left, yayuhz. Converting the bounds for triple integrals in spherical coordinates are easier than I thought they'd be :cool:

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
I just need to brush up on my line integral parameterization and I should be good. Then I have to shower and drive to my exam. God I am cramming this **** so hardcore :( as soon as I get home I'm sitting on my *** and playing tf2 all night

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Just to let all of WI know, a few of us WI play one Smashbrawlrankings.com It's a good site for played competative online. As of now, Sago, Me,and Tapion are on there. Would be great to see some more Wisconsin players on there.

chansen

Smash Lord
turd hopping is top tier in that game, it's like bear meets shark.
and that demonic pacman has a huge dong.

/:lucas: <- Quaz.

James Sparrow

Smash Master
Just to let all of WI know, a few of us WI play one Smashbrawlrankings.com It's a good site for played competative online. As of now, Sago, Me,and Tapion are on there. Would be great to see some more Wisconsin players on there.
i am pretty sure most of the good pros that play online from east coast play on gamebattles.com

that's where i registered, though i only played 2 games. i won both but still couldn't stand the lag.

Sheik_the_Geek

Smash Journeyman
I registered, but lag makes it almost redundant.

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
smashbrawlrankings is horrible, that easy you win 3 times u in top 10 what a league...
Idk, when was the last time you played, but im pretty sure it's not like that now. There's at least a 1000 guys on there, and the only way you get in the top 10 like that, is beat the top 10 guys.

Zicore

Smash Champion
Here is a question for everyone and it should make for a great discussion and/or make us all get pissed at eachother.

What is everyones top 3 games of all time?

I know mine are Skies of Arcadia, Tales of Symphonia, and Ken Griffey Jr. Baseball.

Dr Insaniack

Smash Cadet
Here is a question for everyone and it should make for a great discussion and/or make us all get pissed at eachother.

What is everyones top 3 games of all time?

I know mine are Skies of Arcadia, Tales of Symphonia, and Ken Griffey Jr. Baseball.
you guys might hate me ... but

Halo
Starcraft
Smash

Banned via Administration
in terms of time spent: smash 64, smash melee, halo 1

in terms of right now: zoom, zoom, zoom!

chansen

Smash Lord
^mm?^

it's official, snake is my secondary. Mortar sliding is too fun. And id rather have a snake logo rather than quaz in my profile...

Top Bottom