• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

Tsen

Smash Journeyman
Picking a top 3 is like me even picking top 50 anime much too hard hah so i'll go with time spent

1. Final Fantasy (all) from 1-12, tactics, crystal chronicles, even mystic quest FF eats my time up

2.World of Warcraft. what a time-sink this **** game is! though the hours spent camping 9yr old Alliance makes it all worth it imo.

3.Smash (all) for only being a trilogy I have spent countless hours on brawl alone not to mention the 7 yrs we all had melee! add 64 to the pack and what can I say...it's f***in smash

Tsen

Smash Journeyman
I have photoshop CS3 but have no clue what half of the dam options do ughh....aggravating i'm terrible at stuff I want to be good at...and good at **** that people, especially me, could care less about =___=

LG7

Smash Apprentice
I can give it a shot Chansen... what are you looking for in it?

I made the sig I'm using... so if you like that, I could probably make you one.

chansen

Smash Lord
make me a stellar lucas one, or maybe a snake one that says best mortar slide of 08.

ill get some retro snake photos for you to work with

edit: here's what i got

lucas, prease!!!
just put the word bonesaw in the lucas one (It's what i named his nair).

id much rather have a lucas sig.

and if youre good at photoshop, you could even make him into ginger lucas for accuracy.

LG7

Smash Apprentice
Well, here's what I came up with.

If you'd like anything changed just tell me, and I can change it, or hell... if you'd rather it be a different color, I can just remake it! :laugh:

Zicore

Smash Champion
Picking a top 3 is like me even picking top 50 anime much too hard hah so i'll go with time spent

1. Final Fantasy (all) from 1-12, tactics, crystal chronicles, even mystic quest FF eats my time up

2.World of Warcraft. what a time-sink this **** game is! though the hours spent camping 9yr old Alliance makes it all worth it imo.

3.Smash (all) for only being a trilogy I have spent countless hours on brawl alone not to mention the 7 yrs we all had melee! add 64 to the pack and what can I say...it's f***in smash
how the HELL is that 3 games? Thats what...like 20? Get Fronzled.

Zicore

Smash Champion
hey series' count as one game since they're the same **** thing just with better graphics and a different story or characters!
If I could punch you through a computer screen, I would do it.

Reasons you are wrong.

Reason #1. Perfect Dark on the N64 was a great game. Perfect Dark Zero sucked balls.
Reason #2. Banjo Kazooie >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Banjo Tooie
Reason #3. You go back and play Call of Duty 1 and tell me its the same as Call of Duty 4.
Reason #4. Are you saying all the Zeldas are the same? Or the Mario Games? Or the Metroid Games? I know for **** sure Legend of Zelda for the NES is 2000x different then OoT or WW. And Metroid Prime is loads different then Super Metroid.
Reason #5. Tales of Destiney 2 is loads different then Tales of Symphonia.

Those are just off the top of my head. Get Owned.

Tsen

Smash Journeyman
@ zicore hah punch me through a screen, no. but if you still insist on acting like a narcissistic douchebag when you see me IRL you can try it. how bout you try and "own" me not behind an internet connection haha

@ 5150 you're not me but that purple is hawt

@ Drag's vid. Peach a Tsundere? now she's more moe than evarrrr!!

Zicore

Smash Champion
@ zicore hah punch me through a screen, no. but if you still insist on acting like a narcissistic douchebag when you see me IRL you can try it. how bout you try and "own" me not behind an internet connection haha

@ 5150 you're not me but that purple is hawt

@ Drag's vid. Peach a Tsundere? now she's more moe than evarrrr!!
I was making fun of your dumb post. Take a chill pill.

Oh, and I could own your face. Get Fronzled.

Tsen

Smash Journeyman
Hah this IS me calm
"Oh wow Lo0k I don't like someone's opinion on the internetz let's make a lulz post and act like I knows what i'm talking about."

p.s. feeling froggy? jump *****

Quaz

Smash Master
cmon Tsen, you should know that the people only do this BECAUSE its the internet, just play along! Zicore is a complete ******* anyways who sucks at melee and brawl, you shouldnt take what he has to say seriously =P

Uh oh is Zicore gonna beat me up now? oh noes

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Ok guys, really, fighting over the internet is so like last year. Imean name calling over the internet is so lame. Losers.

Tsen

Smash Journeyman
Yeah wuteva wuteva I do what I want hah.

So when are you coming over Quaz rofl and anyone in the keno/pleasant prairie area as long as it isn't over like...think my room can hold 8-ish people I suppose

BIG C

Smash Master
1.)GHOSTBUSTERS
2.) GHOSTBUSTERS
3.) New Ghostbusters 2

top 2 haven't even come out and they are still the best 2 games ever.(even though they are both the same game)

Zicore

Smash Champion
cmon Tsen, you should know that the people only do this BECAUSE its the internet, just play along! Zicore is a complete ******* anyways who sucks at melee and brawl, you shouldnt take what he has to say seriously =P

Uh oh is Zicore gonna beat me up now? oh noes
LOL...Quaz is so right. If you take anything I say seriously, you are a d-bag. Like lone used to. At least he got better. GG Lone.

Get owned.

Top Bottom