• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

Wafles

Smash Lord
I'm gonna go to funset sometime and just learn doubles. Joint premium is awesome.

*off to play beatmania so I wont suck quite so bad for IIDX*

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
I hate this weather. Snow sucks in and of itself, but when it's combined with this bleak greyness, I get all depressed and hopeless.

inb4crymoar (I'll certainly do that tonight)

:cry:

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
You guys plan to not just come to the racine tourney (on the 22nd), but to stay at the lock in afterward. But of course do what's convenient for you. In terms of how long u can stay and etc. The lock in starts at 8pm and runs til 3am. it's $10 per person and everything will be on free play. And we can still play whatever we want via console too.

Games we will run at the tournament on the 22nd:

SC4 (if it's there)
SSBB (if it's there) (free teams tourney at lock in)
CVS2 (for sure)
3S (for sure)
ST (for sure)
GGXX: AC (for sure)
AHF (pending interest)
Mystery Game Tournament (for sure)

and to be honest, at the lock in we could run whatever people want to play for tournaments.

people bring set ups too. we will need them. a chair or two would be great too.

hope to see u all this weekend.

Ethan.

Smash Ace
I might make an appearance if there's melee, and I can be housed somewhere. That would be amazing if there was melee.

EDIT: Quaz stop being lazy and make the first page a compendium of wisjohnsin smashers.

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
Mud dreams - These involve mud and occasionally quicksand. Quite often, it's going into it and walking around in it for no apparent reason or just for the fun of it. Some of my favorites are those of the endless mud lake, rivers of mud in a factory, theme parks with rivers of mud, and strange cases where roads, carpets, and floors are quicksand or mud. These dreams often have a moderate weird rating though a little fun. Mud is basically mainly lots of water with brownish-colored sand mixed in, roughly 85% water, 15% sand (gooey mud) to 60% water, 40% sand (thick mud). Quicksand has higher sand:water ratios. Most mud in my dreams is about 75 to 80% water and 20 to 25% sand. These values are based on simulations run in my mind game and are not tested (based on volume, not mass).

Sago

Smash Lord
Mud dreams - These involve mud and occasionally quicksand. Quite often, it's going into it and walking around in it for no apparent reason or just for the fun of it. Some of my favorites are those of the endless mud lake, rivers of mud in a factory, theme parks with rivers of mud, and strange cases where roads, carpets, and floors are quicksand or mud. These dreams often have a moderate weird rating though a little fun. Mud is basically mainly lots of water with brownish-colored sand mixed in, roughly 85% water, 15% sand (gooey mud) to 60% water, 40% sand (thick mud). Quicksand has higher sand:water ratios. Most mud in my dreams is about 75 to 80% water and 20 to 25% sand. These values are based on simulations run in my mind game and are not tested (based on volume, not mass).
HUH, did no one else notice this?

chansen

Smash Lord
i'm telling you quaz.. we gotta hit up the club.. mack on these b****es..

and f*** all that coke you always wanna do.. man up and do a real drug.. like meth

peyote, qualutes, mesculine, heroin... got any o that?

way outta yo league *****.

and btw sago...5150 and DA are the empires mortal enemies...cept for sauce...he's too cute.

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
Dream 1-16: The mud lake and mud monster in a stadium

Occurred on Oct 3, 2004; general - 4; nature - 1.5!; story - X; scenery - 4?; fun - 3??; scary - 3; weird - 3; imagery - 60% in tact; dream - 10% in tact

This dream might seem a little sad. It took place in an area that resembled a football (not soccer) stadium only widened to twice the width making it almost square. Inside this stadium, in the center, was a big pool of mud. Near the center was a monster which looked like it was stuck in it and looked like a dragon with a super long neck. The stands were filled with watchers, some of them look as if ready to just jump in the mud. In fact, there were a few humans in the mud, but not up to their necks unlike most other dreams, maybe just a foot deep. They were standing along the walls. Some of them, however, did go waist deep in the mud but that was about it, usually about 8 or so feet from the wall. I was in this dream, and I, too, was in the mud, a bit deeper than most others were at.

What actually happened in this dream, unfortunately, has been forgotten, but I liked this one. As usual, I can remember scenes of the dream so well, but not the events. I wonder why that is....

Recalled scenes:
1. I'm in the lower parts of the stands around the stadium watching the dragon-like monster "struggle" in the deep mud. The dragon was a greenish gray color and appears to be sort of like a common fictional dragon having a body length, from head to tail, of nearly 120 feet with it's neck taking up about 60% of this (72 feet). I can recall some red "lines" along it's back of a reddish gray color (as if it was part of it's skin pigment). I can't describe the dragon that well. The dragon didn't have wings as far as I could tell.
2. I jump into the mud and walk out a little ways to get a close up of that monster. I also noted some humans just standing in the mud watching that monster.

microwavedpuppy

Smash Cadet
peyote, qualutes, mesculine, heroin... got any o that?

way outta yo league *****.

and btw sago...5150 and DA are the empires mortal enemies...cept for sauce...he's too cute.
lol.. well.. aren't i glad i'm not a dumb stoner..

and anyways.. i've seen things alot of people will probably never see..

seen my brother snort heroin when i was 13.. brother doing x.. the list goes on

trust me.. i have access to whatever drug i want.. but i'm not a dumb burn out.. i got goals in life

T

The Mighty C.Bee!

Whooo!!!!

Bringin Da Noise From Dat Durrrrrtay Mil Town, Baby!!!

Whooo!!!

Zicore

Smash Champion

trust me.. i have access to whatever drug i want.. but i'm not a dumb burn out.. i got goals in life
you're in the wrong thread if you are trying to talk yourself up. Nobody can be as cool as quaz.

Devildigimon

Smash Lord

sammy, u my *****. and u know i heart u (and PSC). but these dudes didn't have to know about yo personal business. it's not even that serious.

but on a brighter note, are u coming to my tournament (the lock in) on saturday?

and good **** on NOT giving in the drugs. no dis to those that do enjoy them...:urg:

Top Bottom