• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
on november 22nd we will have another smash and sc4 tournament at paul's video arcade. everyone by now should know the rules for both games and where the event is located. this is hella short notice but as long as I get the word out it's all good.

everything will start at 11:30 am

we'll play everything by ear (in terms of what tournaments we'll run first. more n likely ssbb and sc4 will run at the same time...provided they're set ups). again this is a short notice tournament. extremely casual, with fun and hanging out being the main factor.

someone will more and likely run tekken 6.

and there WILL BE A FREE DBZ: IW tournament as well! so i hope some of yous picked up that game.

since I no longer have a ps3, i want to encourage folks to bring set ups and chairs. if not, I'll be there with a t.v, ps2, and dbz iw in hand.

I'm not gonna beg people to bring stuff since this is so short notice, but december's tournament will be more strict and professional.

later,

Webster

Wafles

Smash Lord
Yeah I got a slim one.

lets do it, that **** is so awesome
i might want to practice with beatmania a bit first i'm probably rusty, heh.

Sidenote:

I just found the Super Smash Bros. Melee : Smashin...Live! Nintendo Power Orchestral Soundtrack.

so epic.

Wafles

Smash Lord
=(

hahah yeah I have a zelda+mario Big Band cd that goes with it nicely. wafles you shold come over sometime next week
i think we can work something out =o

I'll get back to you on AIM after I check out what's going on

Ethan.

Smash Ace
nice...

that was ****in awesome beasty boys remix... send me that.. the one on the CD is diffferent

also was that john mayer for the second song?

sago we gotta play melee sometime soon

Quaz

Smash Master
I am going to hunt that guy down and **** in his **** real hard. He'll have so much **** in his **** that his **** will turn into a piece of **** and fall off, thus creating a ****** for me to **** up.

Top Bottom