• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why olimar ***** yoshi ;)(video)

Zori

Smash Champion
Not to be mean but just because you do a 'combo' on a character does not mean there are better, I think yoshi has an advantage over olimar, and just in case you use the 'its just a joke' johns I got no laughter from this :/

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
Not to be mean but just because you do a 'combo' on a character does not mean there are better, I think yoshi has an advantage over olimar, and just in case you use the 'its just a joke' johns I got no laughter from this :/
quoted for truth

cloudz

Smash Journeyman
Technically, that's not a combo because Yoshi can airdodge out of the hitstun.

This isn't Melee.
no duh, but not everyone can airdodge every single attack all the time haha, come on now. obivoulsy this isnt melee. just loosen up a little bit! you guys are such stereotypical smashboarders.

lamelamelamelamelamelame.

ANYWAY COOL "COMBO"

Zori- No pikmin olimar ditto money match

bring it!

Zori

Smash Champion
no duh, but not everyone can airdodge every single attack all the time haha, come on now. obivoulsy this isnt melee. just loosen up a little bit! you guys are such stereotypical smashboarders.

ANYWAY COOL "COMBO"

bring it!
Any day. Any time.

RichBrown

Smash Master
as long as zori has Dtilt, it's no contest XD

It's not that we are trying to be mean, but if you look at a fraction of the cool combo videos on the oli boards (and even just the "critique my matches" threads) there are "combos" (or a decent series of moves as i refer to it in brawl) such as this one taking place all the time. It's not that we think you are bad, it's just that the standard is pretty high. Yes, you did a nice job getting from 0-93%, but it just really isn't thread worthy. Sorry :/

Tamoo

Smash Master
Im my opinion, the only character I think olimar should have any difficulty over is ROB, so any good olimar should be able to do this on any character. And agreed with RichBrown, this is not threadworthy.

Olimarman

Smash Ace
Im my opinion, the only character I think olimar should have any difficulty over is ROB, so any good olimar should be able to do this on any character. And agreed with RichBrown, this is not threadworthy.
Yes, Rob is one of Olimar's harder matchups, but theres still weegee and *cringes* peach

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
And not to mention the fact that Olimar can tack on damage faster than anyone basically. This just happened to be on a Yoshi. I've had 2 whites latched, and another smacking in a grab... If I did that on a Yoshi main (first I would have to find one...) doesn't mean that Olimar beats him...
Nice chase though! :p

Kyas

Smash Journeyman
You are alive! Where the hell have you and comet been?
Waco, in college. If you go to HOBO we should be there to see M2K and Azen. Not much competition out here, but I've been getting better technically though, and I am eager to see if my metagame is still up to par : D. I'm going to try and catch a ride with Comet back to Dallas one of these weekends. We should try to hook up for a fest then.

cloudz

Smash Journeyman
This is a lucky tech chase. I've played Bwett (one of the best Yoshis) on a regular basis, so I can tell you with confidence that it's not that easy.

Sorry.

/thread, please
no luck, skill<333

anyway, sorry to waste everyones time! i thought it would be a good, quick, fun watch. i thought everyone liked that kinda stuff ;)

RichBrown

Smash Master
seriously... let it go. the standard for videos around here is really high and it's something you'll have to deal with as a member here.

OlimarFan

Smash Ace

ANYWAY COOL "COMBO"

bring it!
With all due respect Cloudz, challenging Zori is the equivalent of signing a death warrant. Are you ready to be wormed? :)

Chaco

Never Logs In
Alright, time to ***** boys.

One that Yoshi wasn't god, and two you only put that part in. (FAIL)

Three, not a real combo, so guess what he could've escaped.

Four, he didn't escape...i.e not a good Yoshi.

5, Yoshi wins in the match up.

Bair'n that fat little slave driver.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm pretty sure the first post was meant as a joke.
Everyone around here is so serious.
All Olimar users can be categorized as being similar to...
1.)Zori
or
2.)Excellence.

Sadly, their is no medium here on the Olimar boards. I feel like a psychologist in every thread here.

asob4

Smash Champion
it's true
for the most part though we're all fun loving people who love to spam :DDD

but i can be a douche

so am i in the middle?

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
You're more Zori than Excellence. Yes, I am using them as adjectives.

Edit: wow, more spam. This is why I need to be a Olimar-board-only mod. That would be lovely.

*vows for no more spam*

Edit 2: I just reached 2,400 posts- a post "achievement". How ironic. >_>

Zori

Smash Champion
@_@ have you seen my post count?, I lurk here i was just pointing out this video was 'meh' >_> my post have substance, even if they are one sentence...... ok one word.....

blue gloves.

OlimarFan

Smash Ace
All Olimar users can be categorized as being similar to...
1.)Zori
or
2.)Excellence.

Sadly, their is no medium here on the Olimar boards. I feel like a psychologist in every thread here.
Excellence? One with exceptional knowledge?
I think I belong to the 'n00b' category. Put me in that, please.

Snail

Smash Lord
Exellence being the generally rude but knowledgeable kind of Olimar, I suppose. Except the guy doesn't play Olimar so it makes no sense anymore.

I guess I'm closer to Zori myself xD

Top Bottom