• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why is weed illegal?

Slim_X

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4425-1928-1952
Lol I'm not a stoner or anything but I smoked weed a couple of months ago and I just havd a few questions.

I don't understand how people can preach against marijuana when most of the health risks and dangers have been scientifically proven to be false. At one time it was said that smoking weed could, over time, cause brain damage and could also result in an increased risk of lung cancer, but it has never been proven. There has never been a single report of death or lung cancer in users caused purely by marijuana, and in fact, a study in 2006 actually showed that even heavy users had no sign of increased risk of cancer.

Also, current medical tests used to detect brain damage have yet to link brain damage of any sort to the use of marijuana, even in heavy users. Most of the health claims were based on reports that date back a quarter of a century, which had never been supported by scientific study. There has never been convincing evidence that marijuana has any harmful effects on the human body at all. Why then is it that this substance is illegal. However, tobacco and alcohol is legal within public acceptance and an age limit? Tobacco is the second leading cause of death world-wide with an annual death rate of over 440,000 for three reasons - lung cancer, COPD, and cardiovascular disease. Marijuana does not.
People smoke weed for the same reason people drink: euphoria. But alcohol, too, has been linked to a proven increased risk of various types of cancer, brain damage, kidney failure, and even strokes. Not only that, but alcohol is the cause of a staggering two million deaths a year world-wide, namely alcohol related car accidents. How often do you hear of someone getting in a head on collision because they were high? And while overdosing on marijuana is physically impossible, alcohol poisoning is actually more common than people think, and is sometimes fatal. I also strongly disagree with the people that say that marijuana is dangerous in the fact that it can be highly addictive. No it can't. The only reason marijuana is ever addictive, as with any substance, is because you have poor self-control. If you can't restrain yourself from taking certain actions and limiting your intake, then maybe you are the one who shouldn't be using the substance. It is not marijuana's fault that you can't realize what is a priority in your life, nor is marijuana the addiction problem. You are. It's the people that can't comprehend what is important in life, and what is not, and they need to learn to excersize self-control before you start blaming a substance for their own shortcomings like it's some kind of crusade against weed. You calling it an "addiction", like it couldn't have been prevented, is just a fine way to relinquish responsibility for their actions. It is only an "addiction" if you let it be, and just because a handful of people lacked the self-control to be responsible with a substance doesn't mean it's dangerous.

I am 13 years old, I get straight A's in school, and I smoked weed once before. However, I also knew how to use it in moderation so it will never get to a point in my life where I feel the need to do it, and I could easily choose not to. If everybody was able to do that, what do you think the general point of view would be? Why are you against using the substance, other than because it is illegal? What if it wasn't? Tobacco and alcohol is more dangerous and addictive than marijuana will ever be, so when it boils down to it what do you think the real reason is for it being illegal, when tobacco and alcohol is not? Because government can't put a tax on it?

Sorry for all the questions, it's just something I've been wondering about. :)
Note: I was not stoned while typing this. I know it is illegal to smoke weed and I have learned it what was wrong whatbI did but I want some answers and your point of view. Sorry this is an inappropriate topic for a game forum with young members, but I've been thinking about this for a long time.

:phone:

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
- Use paragraphs. This is very important and distinguishes between different points and ideas very well. Most Debaters, and this post, press the enter key twice to distinguish paragraphs and that is probably the best way for you to do it too. Start a new paragraph every time you come to a new idea in your post. This will help make your post much more readable. Other things can be used to make your post easier to read, but thy are not necessary. Headings can improve the look of your post and are done using the 'sizes' option of the advanced post editor. Bold and italics can also work to stress points.
please reedit your post to be readable

Kal

Smash Champion
I'd say it's illegal because of an arbitrary distinction, or because it's difficult to tax. From what I understand, most of the anti-legalization lobbying is done by beer companies, who view the legalization of pot as direct competition with the sale of alcohol. Which makes sense, since if I want to get ****ed up, I'd choose pot over alcohol nine times out of ten.

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
Sorry this is an inappropriate topic for a game forum with young members, but I've been thinking about this for a long time.
Pretty much all topics are fair game in the Debate Hall (and Proving Grounds), so not to worry. Also, it's great that you're taking responses/criticism so constructively and positively, but you don't need to make so many thank you posts :)

In addition, there were referendums in a number of states during the election that eased the marijuana laws and legalized it in several states (https://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/08/us/politics/marijuana-laws-eased-in-colorado-and-washington.html), though the DEA's policy on it hasn't changed. You may want to take this into account if you're talking about marijuana law in the US.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Though I can't say for certain exactly why they made it illegal outside of smoking and getting high, I'd like to think that because hemp is such a versatile product, able to create paper, clothes, oils, food, and even fuel, big businesses didn't want it to impede their businesses, so how do you kill potential competition? You outlaw it. It may seem more like a conspiracy theory, but one guess is as good as another, especially when trying to figure out the reasoning behind the choices of legislatures.

Kal

Smash Champion
I also can't say why it was initially made illegal (though it was probably not much different than the reason women weren't originally allowed to vote; people are ****ing stupid), but I found this article that points out the "top five" special interest groups lobbying against the legalization of pot.

[collapse="The Top Five Special Interest Groups Lobbying To Keep Marijuana Illegal"]1.) Police Unions: Police departments across the country have become dependent on federal drug war grants to finance their budget. In March, we published a story revealing that a police union lobbyist in California coordinated the effort to defeat Prop 19, a ballot measure in 2010 to legalize marijuana, while helping his police department clients collect tens of millions in federal marijuana-eradication grants. And it’s not just in California. Federal lobbying disclosures show that other police union lobbyists have pushed for stiffer penalties for marijuana-related crimes nationwide.

2.) Private Prisons Corporations: Private prison corporations make millions by incarcerating people who have been imprisoned for drug crimes, including marijuana. As Republic Report’s Matt Stoller noted last year, Corrections Corporation of America, one of the largest for-profit prison companies, revealed in a regulatory filing that continuing the drug war is part in parcel to their business strategy. Prison companies have spent millions bankrolling pro-drug war politicians and have used secretive front groups, like the American Legislative Exchange Council, to pass harsh sentencing requirements for drug crimes.

3.) Alcohol and Beer Companies: Fearing competition for the dollars Americans spend on leisure, alcohol and tobacco interests have lobbied to keep marijuana out of reach. For instance, the California Beer & Beverage Distributors contributed campaign contributions to a committee set up to prevent marijuana from being legalized and taxed.

4.) Pharmaceutical Corporations: Like the sin industries listed above, pharmaceutical interests would like to keep marijuana illegal so American don’t have the option of cheap medical alternatives to their products. Howard Wooldridge, a retired police officer who now lobbies the government to relax marijuana prohibition laws, told Republic Report that next to police unions, the “second biggest opponent on Capitol Hill is big PhRMA” because marijuana can replace “everything from Advil to Vicodin and other expensive pills.”

5.) Prison Guard Unions: Prison guard unions have a vested interest in keeping people behind bars just like for-profit prison companies. In 2008, the California Correctional Peace Officers Association spent a whopping $1 million to defeat a measure that would have “reduced sentences and parole times for nonviolent drug offenders while emphasizing drug treatment over prison.”[/collapse]

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
To sum it up the topic in one word: money

Another issue some people might have is that you can grow marijuana, making it harder to control the profits of it as well.

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
Actually I heard that there was a study recently that showed marijuana did kill brain cells over a long period of time.

On the same hand, it isn't as bad as tobacco by any means.
And with that I always say "why is tobacco still legal?"

Alcohol is ok if you make being drunk illegal. But these laws would never get passed because people are stupid, and they like getting drunk and smoking.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
I would like to think it has something to do with a lot of "old school" thought controlling congress, which therefore makes it difficult for common sense to be heard. They can read all the studies about how weed is less harmful than alcohol and tobacco. Hell, they can even look at the prohibition era and what that did when alcohol was banned. At the end of the day, I think things will not change until we get some "young blood" into higher political spots.

That, and when politicians stop being bribed so easily from lobbyists.

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
1.) Police Unions: Police departments across the country have become dependent on federal drug war grants to finance their budget. In March, we published a story revealing that a police union lobbyist in California coordinated the effort to defeat Prop 19, a ballot measure in 2010 to legalize marijuana, while helping his police department clients collect tens of millions in federal marijuana-eradication grants. And it’s not just in California. Federal lobbying disclosures show that other police union lobbyists have pushed for stiffer penalties for marijuana-related crimes nationwide.

2.) Private Prisons Corporations: Private prison corporations make millions by incarcerating people who have been imprisoned for drug crimes, including marijuana. As Republic Report’s Matt Stoller noted last year, Corrections Corporation of America, one of the largest for-profit prison companies, revealed in a regulatory filing that continuing the drug war is part in parcel to their business strategy. Prison companies have spent millions bankrolling pro-drug war politicians and have used secretive front groups, like the American Legislative Exchange Council, to pass harsh sentencing requirements for drug crimes.

3.) Alcohol and Beer Companies: Fearing competition for the dollars Americans spend on leisure, alcohol and tobacco interests have lobbied to keep marijuana out of reach. For instance, the California Beer & Beverage Distributors contributed campaign contributions to a committee set up to prevent marijuana from being legalized and taxed.

4.) Pharmaceutical Corporations: Like the sin industries listed above, pharmaceutical interests would like to keep marijuana illegal so American don’t have the option of cheap medical alternatives to their products. Howard Wooldridge, a retired police officer who now lobbies the government to relax marijuana prohibition laws, told Republic Report that next to police unions, the “second biggest opponent on Capitol Hill is big PhRMA” because marijuana can replace “everything from Advil to Vicodin and other expensive pills.”

5.) Prison Guard Unions: Prison guard unions have a vested interest in keeping people behind bars just like for-profit prison companies. In 2008, the California Correctional Peace Officers Association spent a whopping $1 million to defeat a measure that would have “reduced sentences and parole times for nonviolent drug offenders while emphasizing drug treatment over prison.”
Tl/dr version: Weed is illegal because a crapload of lobbyists want to keep it illegal.

These are not the only ones to benefit, but just the top five lobbying against it. Hemp has a range of uses from beauty products to clothes, and so if hemp were legal some other business would be missing out. That's partially how marijuana prohibition was brought forth, through the lobbying of lumber companies.

Psychoace

Smash Champion
I would like to think it has something to do with a lot of "old school" thought controlling congress, which therefore makes it difficult for common sense to be heard. They can read all the studies about how weed is less harmful than alcohol and tobacco. Hell, they can even look at the prohibition era and what that did when alcohol was banned. At the end of the day, I think things will not change until we get some "young blood" into higher political spots.

That, and when politicians stop being bribed so easily from lobbyists.
Waiting until all the baby boomers are no longer physically able to hold office seems to be the jist of it lol.

Actually I heard that there was a study recently that showed marijuana did kill brain cells over a long period of time.

On the same hand, it isn't as bad as tobacco by any means.
And with that I always say "why is tobacco still legal?"

Alcohol is ok if you make being drunk illegal. But these laws would never get passed because people are stupid, and they like getting drunk and smoking.

I've read a lot of other studies saying the opposite actually heh. The myth came from a handful of animal experiments in which structural changes (not actual cell death, as is often alleged) were observed in brain cells of animals exposed to high doses of pot. Also alcohol is known to cause brain damage as a fact.

Tobacco is legal because as theboredone said they have the money to shut people up. I see it as big tobacco to have the biggest income profit to lose of the "big name companies".

Battlecow

Play to Win
I mean, it's illegal because people are conservative and afraid of what they don't know

Last I heard 50% of americans want recreational use legalized

so give it 5-10 years or whatever and it'll be 60% or whatever and you'll see a bunch of states doing it

and then give it however long and they'll legalize

It's gonna take a while but that's how these things go

Battlecow

Play to Win
That's right, america's such a ****ty puritan outdated ***-backwards place

just like virtually every other country in the world, genius

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789

What?

Firstly, America has a reputation amongst other countries for being backwards and having a stupid population. They get this reputation mostly because of the republican population.

And no, most countries aren't Puritan.

Aesir

Smash Master

Really? England is Puritan? Since when? that stopped in the 1800s. France? Greece? Norway? Finland? Australia?

None of those places are puritan at all. Just because a majority of the population might identify with a puritan religious belief it doesn't dominate the national rhetoric; Unlike in America where most of our national initiatives are dominated by puritan thinking.

Prohibition of any kind and the assault on science are the easily identified topics. The other nations that follow such a fever to "fix" human behavior, and justified liberal interpretations of facts are third world back water countries.

But thanks for the genius comment.

Battlecow

Play to Win
What?

Firstly, America has a reputation amongst other countries for being backwards and having a stupid population. They get this reputation mostly because of the republican population.

And no, most countries aren't Puritan.
He dissed america for being "puritan" because weed's illegal here

by that definition, nearly every country in the world is puritan

that was my point, and it's not really disputable; he said something dumb, and I called him out on it.

Not quite sure what that first bit is in response to but I'll let it go, stopping only to say that the world does not work the way the you think it works. At all.

Really? England is Puritan? Since when? that stopped in the 1800s. France? Greece? Norway? Finland? Australia?

None of those places are puritan at all. Just because a majority of the population might identify with a puritan religious belief it doesn't dominate the national rhetoric; Unlike in America where most of our national initiatives are dominated by puritan thinking.

Prohibition of any kind and the assault on science are the easily identified topics. The other nations that follow such a fever to "fix" human behavior, and justified liberal interpretations of facts are third world back water countries.

But thanks for the genius comment.
You said that weed was illegal because we lived in a puritan country, thereby attacking america for ruling marijuana illegal

Meanwhile, virtually every other country in the world (including England, france, greece, norway, finland, and australia) holds a similar legal attitude towards the same drug

Get it yet, genius? What you did was like laughing at a guy for having two legs. Really dumb.

Aesir

Smash Master
You said that weed was illegal because we lived in a puritan country, thereby attacking america for ruling marijuana illegal
Because it's puritan reasoning to prohibit.

Meanwhile, virtually every other country in the world (including England, france, greece, norway, finland, and australia) holds a similar legal attitude towards the same drug
Why do you think they have the same attitude? The US and other bodies within the UN have used their power to dissuade other countries from trying more relaxed approach to drugs.

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
Not quite sure what that first bit is in response to but I'll let it go, stopping only to say that the world does not work the way the you think it works. At all.
Please, tell me how I think the world works.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Because it's puritan reasoning to prohibit.

Why do you think they have the same attitude? The US and other bodies within the UN have used their power to dissuade other countries from trying more relaxed approach to drugs.
"The US and other bodies within the UN"

The US does not give two ****s if other countries legalize weed. Did we impose sanctions on amsterdam or something? what political pressure have we exerted? You're talking out of your ***. And by the way, "other bodies within the UN" means other countries. So you're saying that other countries hold weed to be illegal because other countries dissuade them from being illegal and therefore the US is a puritan nation. Right.

I really like debates like these where I'm objectively right and my opponent starts off arguing based on flawed preconceptions, realizes it a bit of the way in, and then toils on while I laugh. So please do keep arguing with me.

Aesir

Smash Master
The US does not give two ****s if other countries legalize weed. Did we impose sanctions on amsterdam or something? what political pressure have we exerted? You're talking out of your ***. And by the way, "other bodies within the UN" means other countries. So you're saying that other countries hold weed to be illegal because other countries dissuade them from being illegal and therefore the US is a puritan nation. Right.
Please make some sort of effort before debating with me.
Marijuana is still illegal in Amsterdam, it's a misdemeanor punishable by fines.

When I mean other bodies within the UN I mean A. Other countries and B. International Narcotics Control Board which is the quasi-judicial within the UN. Both the US and this body have been resistant to any legalization attempts.

Legalization is still resisted. That and drug policy isn't a big global issue atm it's one of those things people talk about but never do much on. So it probably won't ever change unless the US made a big push to reverse it's current policy.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
"The US and other bodies within the UN"

The US does not give two ****s if other countries legalize weed. Did we impose sanctions on amsterdam or something? what political pressure have we exerted? You're talking out of your ***.
FYI this is not true, the US has been constantly exerting pressure on the Netherlands to criminalize marijuana once more, moreso in the past years. It hasn't gone as far as to impose sanctions, because the Netherlands and the USA are important international partners (business, military, scientific etc.) so no one wants to **** with each other, but to say that the US didn't care about that is not true.

Battlecow

Play to Win
I'd really like to see a source for that. You seem pretty sure so I'm sure you have one, but you might be mininterpreting it or something? I have a really hard time picturing a member of Obama's administration overtly pressuring the netherlands to do anything when they try so hard to avoid addressing the issue even within the US.

Anyways, googling is getting me nothing so show me where you got that and then we can hash this out (no pun intended).

Bobwithlobsters

Smash Journeyman
And on that site that showed marijuana was illegal in amsterdam, what the site said was it is illegal but official policy is to not prosecute for small quantities and that coffee shops can sell but can't advertise that they do. That isn't much of a law against marijuana if you ask me...

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
It's illegal there but an accepted part of the culture so no one cares.

Gays also congregate in parks there looking for a route, which is apparently is illegal too but no one cares.

Aesir

Smash Master
It is not only America...
there are several countries where it is legal, but distribution and possesion is mostly illegal.
A lot of those countries would have it legal if the United States didn't bully everyone to follow it's prohibition mind set.

Last edited:

DakotaBonez

The Depraved Optimist
It has harmful effects on the developing brains of children and teens.
The effect on an adult brain, if any, is still inconclusive though, and if an adult wants to risk potentially fu@#ing up their body then they should have the right to in America!
Weed probably wouldn't have such a bad image if the most vocal supporters weren't bums and slackers. But now that Obama's admitted having used it, people are loosening up on it.

Meh, if I was in charge I'd make Coffee and Soda illegal too, at least for minors.
Off brand Soda's use aspartame to sweeten their drinks and keep em cheap, but that sh$# has been proven as a cancer causing agent multiple times and it pisses me off that the health department would allow it in soft drinks. But its not used as much as it is in some juices, all things are alright in such small doses I suppose. I just don't get why people can't stick to water. As for coffee, its basically a wonder drug that improves performance with no downsides, but like all other drugs it's addictive, not to mention bad on the teeth. Stick to water.

Now that I think about it, I'm addicted to smash bros, what right do I have to diss people for drinking soda everyday or lightin up a cigarette?

Last edited:

DA K1D

Smash Cadet
Before I start, I'm in favor of legalization with reasonable limitations on it like, I don't know, making people wait until they're an adult and can weigh the benefits against the downsides.

It's illegal because of lobbies and the money. If you get caught with marijuana, the cops take all your stuff. They make way more money taking peoples vehicles and all the stuff inside them then just a 10, 20, maybe even 30% tax. That looks like tiny tiny tiny tiny money for them. As we know, The government thinks that Themselves > everyone else and the law.

LarsINTJ

Banned via Warnings
Why is weed illegal when other far more harmful substances are not? Weed is so easy to grow on a large scale that it's too difficult to tax - mystery solved (essentially what DA K1D said). The self-righteous tirade regarding public health and safety is just some lame hypocritical excuse like any justification government provides for their appalling behavior.

Personally I have never and will never smoke weed because supplementary chemicals are unnecessary to commune with our subconscious, that's what dreams are for. Also it undoubtedly hampers higher mental capacities while under the effect regardless of long-term consequences or lack thereof.

Last edited:

numble

Smash Rookie
I am all for weed for medicinal purposes. That being said I also believe making it legal is just telling people that its acceptable to do recreational. People use it to much to get away from life. Alcohol abuse is bad enough in the country, and we are now trying to give people another get away. Legalization of marijuana would create a new group of people who don't know they have a problem and won't be accounted for.

Imagine every time something goes wrong in persons life they just had the option to get high till they didn't care anymore. It's easy to say someone has a drinking problem when they are stumbling home, or passing out at bars. How do you know to help someone who just sits at home all day eats and sleep? It's hard enough to control prescriptions, cigarettes and alcohol, and people are trying to circulate a drug that grows fairly easy. By no means am I saying alcohol is better than marijuana but by the time we find out people are hurting it might be to late.

The Smashing Samurai

Smash Cadet
Numble, comparing weed to alcohol is not a very good comparison. First off, can you name me one person that has died from smoking weed? Can you list me the health consequences from smoking it? Does it cause cancer?

Local, state, and the federal government are spending billions to keep marijuana illegal, and what has been the fruits of it? Nothing. Marijuana is still getting past the government. If marijuana is legalized, taxes will go way down, as they won't be spending on police members to track weed users. If recreational marijuana is legalized, taxed, and regulated like cigarettes and alcohol, tax revenue will go WAY up. Just look at Colorado. They made over $40 million in tax revenue, and all of it will go to public schools. Also, a lot of people are unjustly imprisoned just for possessing a small amount of weed. If it is legalized, a significant amount of "prisoners" can be released, thus even more tax percentage decrease, and space in prisons can be used for people who TRULY need to be imprisoned.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Numble, comparing weed to alcohol is not a very good comparison. First off, can you name me one person that has died from smoking weed? Can you list me the health consequences from smoking it? Does it cause cancer?
"The major acute side effects associated with marijuana use are dose-related extensions of its recreational uses: sedation, altered motor coordination, impaired cognition, and reduced short-term memory.

Marijuana impairs a person’s ability to drive an automobile safely, much as alcohol does. With marijuana intoxication, however, impairment can persist well beyond the time of actually feeling impaired. Such unperceived impairment can persist for several hours.

Brookoff and co-workers 56 studied reckless drivers who tested negative for alcohol use: 13 percent tested positive for cocaine, 33 percent tested positive for marijuana, and 12 percent tested positive for both cocaine and marijuana. Ninety-four of the 150 drivers were considered intoxicated (to trained observers) and 80 of those ( 85 percent) tested positive for cocaine or marijuana. Intoxicated drivers testing positive for alcohol were not tested for the coexistence of marijuana, although one would predict that the number of positives would be significant.

Recently, Haney and co -workers 19 defined a marijuana withdrawal syndrome in more detail. Withdrawal symptoms consist of restlessness, irritability, agitation, anxiety, depression, reduced food intake, insomnia, sleep disturbances, nausea, and cramping. The withdrawal syndrome begins within 48 hours after cessation of drug administration and lasts at least 2 days and perhaps 4 to 6 days."

Julien, Robert M., Ph.D. (2013-08-06). A Primer of Drug Action: A Concise Nontechnical Guide to the Actions, Uses, and Side Effects of Psychoactive Drugs, Revised and Updated (Kindle Locations 4406-4407). Henry Holt and Co.. Kindle Edition.

The Smashing Samurai

Smash Cadet
"The major acute side effects associated with marijuana use are dose-related extensions of its recreational uses: sedation, altered motor coordination, impaired cognition, and reduced short-term memory.

Marijuana impairs a person’s ability to drive an automobile safely, much as alcohol does. With marijuana intoxication, however, impairment can persist well beyond the time of actually feeling impaired. Such unperceived impairment can persist for several hours.

Brookoff and co-workers 56 studied reckless drivers who tested negative for alcohol use: 13 percent tested positive for cocaine, 33 percent tested positive for marijuana, and 12 percent tested positive for both cocaine and marijuana. Ninety-four of the 150 drivers were considered intoxicated (to trained observers) and 80 of those ( 85 percent) tested positive for cocaine or marijuana. Intoxicated drivers testing positive for alcohol were not tested for the coexistence of marijuana, although one would predict that the number of positives would be significant.

Recently, Haney and co -workers 19 defined a marijuana withdrawal syndrome in more detail. Withdrawal symptoms consist of restlessness, irritability, agitation, anxiety, depression, reduced food intake, insomnia, sleep disturbances, nausea, and cramping. The withdrawal syndrome begins within 48 hours after cessation of drug administration and lasts at least 2 days and perhaps 4 to 6 days."

Julien, Robert M., Ph.D. (2013-08-06). A Primer of Drug Action: A Concise Nontechnical Guide to the Actions, Uses, and Side Effects of Psychoactive Drugs, Revised and Updated (Kindle Locations 4406-4407). Henry Holt and Co.. Kindle Edition.
Okay. Is that it?

Pretty much anything can impair driving. Heh, not wearing your glasses when you are supposed to can impair your driving.

Name me one person who died from a marijuana overdose. Or their liver would collapse from marijuana. Or anything not having to do with driving.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Name me one person who died from a marijuana overdose. Or their liver would collapse from marijuana. Or anything not having to do with driving.
Marijuana is not cyanide. There are instances of people on the substance who have made life-defining changes while on the substance which induced them to commit suicide and another case where the person in question pulled out a handgun and shot someone nearby according to Google.

Last edited:
Top Bottom