• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why Brawl's Roster Sucks: An Ultimatum

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkspines35

Smash Rookie
Omfg, That Roster May Not Be True. There Are So Many Fake Rosters Out There, That Who Knows If This Is Real Or Not. If It Is Real I Want Sakurai To Sign A Letter And State That This Is The Real Roster For Brawl, Otherwise I'm Not Believing It.

Cenedar

Smash Ace
First off, kudos to the topic creator for having the sheer testicular fortitude to post what he did. It takes nuts of steel to make a post like that on a rather unstable forum like SWF. And while I do think that occasionally you were probably a little harsh, it's my opinion that you are justified in your post.

IMHO, I can understand if people are a little disappointed with the roster. I mean, I was hoping for Krystal and Ridley myself, but alas, Ridley is a boss and Krystal... well nobody knows what the hell happened to her. XD

But I'm just gonna say that it will get better. And I don't mean that there will be more characters we haven't seen yet, as that doesn't appear to be the case anymore. I mean that you might be disappointed now, but once we actually have the game and are playing it, we're going to forget all of this complaining because we'll be having to much mother-f***ing fun.

Yes, ROB is defintiely a WTF character. So was Game and Watch, and you don't see people complaining about him now. But you know what? I look forward to trying him out. I look forward to trying EVERYBODY out.

And if you're STILL saying that Snake and Sonic do not belong in Brawl, then either consider getting yourselves checked out by medical professionals, or kindly wear aluminum foil so WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE. Snake and Sonic are wonderful additions, as are EVERYBODY ELSE on the roster. I say that because Sakurai has his reasons for including who he did, and I for one trust him enough to believe in his logic.

I can't say I'm impressed with all the whining, but I'm not gonna lecture people about it, because I know they'll be loving the game anyway. And if they don't, well... not my problem.

The game is great, the roster is fine. That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it. (prepares anti-flame shield)

Rash

Smash Ace
First off, kudos to the topic creator for having the sheer testicular fortitude to post what he did. It takes nuts of steel to make a post like that on a rather unstable forum like SWF. And while I do think that occasionally you were probably a little harsh, it's my opinion that you are justified in your post.

IMHO, I can understand if people are a little disappointed with the roster. I mean, I was hoping for Krystal and Ridley myself, but alas, Ridley is a boss and Krystal... well nobody knows what the hell happened to her. XD

But I'm just gonna say that it will get better. And I don't mean that there will be more characters we haven't seen yet, as that doesn't appear to be the case anymore. I mean that you might be disappointed now, but once we actually have the game and are playing it, we're going to forget all of this complaining because we'll be having to much mother-f***ing fun.

Yes, ROB is defintiely a WTF character. So was Game and Watch, and you don't see people complaining about him now. But you know what? I look forward to trying him out. I look forward to trying EVERYBODY out.

And if you're STILL saying that Snake and Sonic do not belong in Brawl, then either consider getting yourselves checked out by medical professionals, or kindly wear aluminum foil so WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE. Snake and Sonic are wonderful additions, as are EVERYBODY ELSE on the roster. I say that because Sakurai has his reasons for including who he did, and I for one trust him enough to believe in his logic.

I can't say I'm impressed with all the whining, but I'm not gonna lecture people about it, because I know they'll be loving the game anyway. And if they don't, well... not my problem.

The game is great, the roster is fine. That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it. (prepares anti-flame shield)
THANK YOU!

Rick88

Smash Journeyman
*Inserts 2 cents*

If I may, one reason why I think he roster sucks, is not just because of R.O.B., but because of the quality. Just look at how messed up the unlockables are; we basically got Luigified versions of Link, Lucas and Fox. This roster lacks in creativity and uniqueness. Another thing is that I think Sakurai messed up in releasing the newcomers first and having most of the veterans as unlockables. Had he done it the other way around, we might be having very different discussions today.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I agree with your intentions on writing this, as I'm sick of seeing all over the internet things like "RAWR!! THIS ROSTER SUCKZ IM NOT GONNA BUY IT!!!!" But, everyone has his or her own opinions and expectations regarding this game, just like any other game out there. This had to have been one of the- if not THE- most hyped up games to date, and as such, there will be let-downs. But, for all those let-downs, we'll all be playing and loving the game anyway, because of the ENORMOUS amount of positives that people seem to forget (remember when Snake was first announced? and Sonic? imagine if that had just been figured out NOW).

The only let downs for me- that are realistic anyway- are the Starfox characters. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Starfox and always have, but Fox, Falco, and Wolf all seem too similar by the videos I've seen (Landmasters?). I have yet to play with them, however. But it just seems more logical to me- assuming the developers can even do this, because I'm sure all of those minds took this into account and decided not to- to put Fox, Falco, Wolf, and even a suited up Krystal all under the same character, same moveset, abilities and all, but as alternate costumes. That would leave room for a Dinosaur Planet-ized Krystal, creative staff, female character and all, and one more slot for a different character. I obviously don't know a thing about programming a game, so I can't say too much, but in that one regard, yes, I'm disappointed. Oh, and King K. Rool should have gotten a nod over Dedede, but only by a slim margin.

Rash

Smash Ace
So it's not actually about the characters themselves, it's the expectations? Truly this is just more proof that as time goes on and we actually play the game, we'll probably forget the roster's disappointments.

People are focusing on the unlockables too much. First, they pretty much ignore Snake and Sonic, two of the most unique characters in the game, just because we already knew about them. Then they go on long rants about the "clones."

For one, the "clones" are not as "clone-ish" as they were in Melee from what I've seen. They do more to differentiate themselves from their inspired characters. Also, I remember a lot of people begging for WW Link and Wolf to get in, yet are complaining that they're partial clones. Uhhh....I said for a long time that Wolf is pretty much just a grey version of Fox (thus my reasoning for wanting Krystal as a PC instead), and that WW Link would have a couple of his own moves but would still borrow a lot from regular Link because, well, THEY'RE STILL BOTH ESSENTIALLY THE SAME CHARACTER.

I remember that Melee's roster was full of fluff that people complained about as well. Dr. Mario, Roy, Pichu, G&W, Young Link, etc. Some loved these characters, some hated them. Well, guess what? In Brawl both the starting roster is better than it was in Melee and the unlockables (which may be disappointing based on expectation only) are actually less "clone-ish" than the unlockables in Melee.

Everything we've seen is an improvement. Yeah, not everything is ideal, but Brawl was never meant to satisfy every person in the world or even on this board. I know that many are venting their anger because their character of choice didn't get, in, but c'mon, sometimes there's a difference between complaining and going overboard, especially when no one's played the game yet.

Project Occasus

Smash Cadet
You know, I'm gonna say what I said in another topic here. I think this is a better place for it.

There are way too many people whining about the roster in Brawl. To start things off, there's ROB. Did it ever occur to anyone that Sakurai himself WANTED ROB in the game? Just like game and watch from melee. You can complain all you want, but just like so many people say 'it's our opinion!' Sakurai is allowed to put in characters that he wants too, because he can have opinions as well.

Why does everyone have to spend so much time complaining? Sure the character you wanted isn't in, and you might think I'm biased because I'm a sonic fan and he's in. Frankly, I got melee without being a huge fan of many of the characters. I became a fan by playing the characters in melee. I was gonna do the same for Brawl, and Sonic coming in was just a pleasant surprise. I've never even heard of this Geno guy and at least Ridley is a boss. It seems totally unreasonable to me that you should extensively complain about character YOU wanted in the game.

Clones. You know, we could at least be thankful that when clones are implemented we are capable of recieiving a larger amount of characters. But of course, many of you insist on saying that Sakurai is lazy when you don't even know the whole story. That's a just a little ignorant. A wise wizard once said that we shouldn't be so quick to judge, because even the very wise cannot see all ends.

If we spent more time enjoying what we have, rather than being angry and hateful about what we don't have, we'd all be happier people. Sure you can express who you think should've got in the game, or what you think should have been done, but for god's sake people, let's have some moderation. I don't want to offend people, but let's be reasonable and not ignorant.

Dante Lazarus

Smash Journeyman
waah! the game sucks because i've never played it, but i'm only saying this because they didnt put a character or two in there that i wanted... waah! again!

waah! no geno
waah! no krystal
waah! no wart
waah! no k. rool
waah! no birdo
waah! no mewtwo
waah! no roy
waah! no dr mario
waah! no other 3rd party characters
waah! no ridley

stop whining...
you've never played it... i've never played it...
you could only hope for the best and this is what you got...
oh no... you might like it...
just because they didnt put in YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER EVER in, you have no greater look on this game than ANYBODY else thats never touched it, but only smelled the greatness in what could be...

your discomfort in the game doesnt bring anybody else happiness to have to listen to it...
i named my own dog Ridley in respect to the metroid beast... waah! he's not playable... oh well... i'm over it...

grow up pansies...

Dante Lazarus

Smash Journeyman
waah! the game sucks because i've never played it, but i'm only saying this because they didnt put a character or two in there that i wanted... waah! again!

waah! no geno
waah! no krystal
waah! no wart
waah! no k. rool
waah! no birdo
waah! no mewtwo
waah! no roy
waah! no dr mario
waah! no other 3rd party characters
waah! no ridley

stop whining...
you've never played it... i've never played it...
you could only hope for the best and this is what you got...
oh no... you might like it...
just because they didnt put in YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER EVER in, you have no greater look on this game than ANYBODY else thats never touched it, but only smelled the greatness in what could be...

your discomfort in the game doesnt bring anybody else happiness to have to listen to it...
i named my own dog Ridley in respect to the metroid beast... waah! he's not playable... oh well... i'm over it...

grow up pansies...

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
My initial reaction was similar to yours, angry about the final roster, but I eventually began to accept it, even like it!

I especially liked how they added R.O.B.; talk about unexpected!:laugh:

Ekul

Smash Journeyman
I didn't like this roster at first, but then I realized that it didn't really matter because it already has more than the other two games. In fact, almost as much as the other two combined. A flame war is no excuse for rationalization or unsatisfied expectations. While you guys may try to bludgeon your opinions into each other's heads you forgot one thing: This is the internet. Nobody is intimidated by you or cares about what you say. So whining, rationalization and even my own post (I admit) isn't going to affect anybody.

Why did I write my post? Well, uh... I guess I'm a hypocrite.

Project Occasus

Smash Cadet
So according to you, there is no point in even posting here, ergo the forum is pointless.

"A flame war is no excuse for rationalization or unsatisfied expectations."

That doesn't even make sense. If anything, rationalism will put an end to a flame war(if everyone used it) The fact is, an argument doesn't have to be a bad thing, and you don't have to come in here and try to stop anyone from saying anything. If even one person begins to see both sides thanks to a well put argument, than something good happened; a mind was expanded. Basically, rationalism is supposed to be a good thing, so don't try to convince people not to use it. That's silly.

Rick88

Smash Journeyman
So according to you, there is no point in even posting here, ergo the forum is pointless.

"A flame war is no excuse for rationalization or unsatisfied expectations."

That doesn't even make sense. If anything, rationalism will put an end to a flame war(if everyone used it) The fact is, an argument doesn't have to be a bad thing, and you don't have to come in here and try to stop anyone from saying anything. If even one person begins to see both sides thanks to a well put argument, than something good happened; a mind was expanded. Basically, rationalism is supposed to be a good thing, so don't try to convince people not to use it. That's silly.
That might possibly be one of the smartest comments I've seen on this forum. Kudos to you good sir.

@ Dante Lazarus:

Oh yes we shouldn't whine that Sakurai totally ignored the fans. I think you got it all wrong though, we don't think the game will suck (at least I don't).

People thinking the roster sucks =/= People thinking the game sucks. I'll still enjoy Brawl despite me being disappointed at the roster, but I'll get over it once I get my hands on the game.

Top Prospect

Smash Apprentice
Based in Chicago; straight outta the Twinkie Barge
Precisely Precise

There's no right or wrong way to look at it. In the end, we got what we got, and we're going to love it anyway. Soon, all this disappointment and stuffs will just be old and forgotten.
Whenever I go into a thread I wanna vent on, I always briefly go through maybe the first 1 to 3 pages to either catch up or prevent saying something that's been said (if whatever I wanted to say has been in later pages on the post, then oh well), and this is a great example of the latter. People are gonna have whatever opinion and they wanna talk/chant/rant/rage/whatever about it...that's sorta what Smashboards is about, right? Even still, some talk down on this like it gaming armageddon (hmm...kinda like that term...dibs on copyrights, I said it). The fact of the matter is that all the peeps that wanna get the game are GONNA get the game, REGARDLESS of the whining and moaning and spleen venting...and dysentery. Yes...dysentery...look it up, it IS a word. Of course if you don't wanna get it, don't; it'll give the poor sap that forgot to reserve a copy a chance at redemption.

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
We're the customers. We are right. You are right. He is right. We can complain about the game if we want to. You can praise the game if you want to, but, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO COMPLAIN ABOUT US COMPLAINING!!

If I feel the Roster sucks, I'm allowed to say it, and it sucks.
and if i feel that yu that should that u should stop complaing about it, im allowed to say it , and it's really does annoy others that all ur just doing is whining about it....

pika-power

Smash Apprentice
I prefer to think that he is trying to get you to think "hey, this roster is not so bad!"

Hate will get you nowhere, instead it will just re-enforce your mindset. Try considering how the roster is good. You liked Melee, and brawl is melee Minus Roy, Pichu and Doc, plus around eleven newcomers.

Slightly less event matches than melee, in exchange for two player events!

Break the Target two player, and replays saved in exchange for a Break the target for every character. And at this level of characters, that is too much.

The Stadium seems left alone.

We get a great adventure mode! More items! More collectables!

We get music changes! Demo games!

We can customize special melee! Mix and Match!

Snapshots whenever!

MULTIPLAYER!

We get so much more than in Melee.

Find me somewhere we actually lose something with no gain whatsoever.

You still like Melee, right? I still play it. I played it today. This is Melee on steroids. Usually making a game 2.0 is a bad idea, but for brawl, it seems to work out fine, as Melee did not get everything done, and still rules!

Sure the Roster is not the dream Roster, but the rest makes up for it!

WeeklyJumpman

Smash Journeyman
Roster aside, I'm certain that the stage selection, game modes, and music will satisfy most all players.
I like every character on the roster save Wolf; he's just not deserving to be on Brawl.
I am happy for the few people who wanted him despite all odds, though...

I guess it's possible Nintendo know something about the next Star Fox game that we don't. Maybe Wolf will earn his Smash spot in the near future?

I hate saying this before Brawl even comes out, but maybe some of the characters we were expecting on Brawl will be on SSB4!! Exciting, isn't it?

Brawl will be fun for years, no doubt about it.
It's a huge upgrade from Melee, that's for sure.

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
I prefer to think that he is trying to get you to think "hey, this roster is not so bad!"

Hate will get you nowhere, instead it will just re-enforce your mindset. Try considering how the roster is good. You liked Melee, and brawl is melee Minus Roy, Pichu and Doc, plus around eleven newcomers.

Slightly less event matches than melee, in exchange for two player events!

Break the Target two player, and replays saved in exchange for a Break the target for every character. And at this level of characters, that is too much.

The Stadium seems left alone.

We get a great adventure mode! More items! More collectables!

We get music changes! Demo games!

We can customize special melee! Mix and Match!

Snapshots whenever!

MULTIPLAYER!

We get so much more than in Melee.

Find me somewhere we actually lose something with no gain whatsoever.

You still like Melee, right? I still play it. I played it today. This is Melee on steroids. Usually making a game 2.0 is a bad idea, but for brawl, it seems to work out fine, as Melee did not get everything done, and still rules!

Sure the Roster is not the dream Roster, but the rest makes up for it!
all that...i agree with (^^)v

pika-power

Smash Apprentice
Thank you Mr. Meta knight's sword.

I really think we should let this die down. Close this thread. Etc. There is nothing left to say. the majority of the haters are converted. The rest will deal with it.

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
Thank you Mr. Meta knight's sword.

I really think we should let this die down. Close this thread. Etc. There is nothing left to say. the majority of the haters are converted. The rest will deal with it.
yeah that's tru....should we ask Mic_128 to close it down??...or is he even here today?????:confused::dizzy:

ncstate21

Smash Cadet
I love the new roster. I like to think of it as a decloned melee roster with like 12 more characters... overall im very happy with it and i cant wait till march 9th!!

lol this game needs more landmasters

Gardex

Smash Lord
NNID
Gardex
3DS FC
2707-1617-4394
I love this thread.
*Sigh*
People are focusing too much at the "minor" bad things that they forget how awesome this game is.

Who cares if we didn't get any Geno, Isaac, Krystal or Ridley(Which actually is a boss)
This game is still pure pwnage.

SolidSonic

Smash Ace
The true reason is that everyone's mad because everyone's 11 years old.
Right.... Because thats not an 11 year old's debate skills right there. :laugh:

People are focusing too much at the "minor" bad things that they forget how awesome this game is.

Who cares if we didn't get any Geno, Isaac, Krystal or Ridley(Which actually is a boss)
This game is still pure pwnage.

- The roster is basically one of the most important parts of the game. Saying that the devs fudging up the roster is a "minor" is just you kidding yourself.

- No duh the game is still good overall. I've said this like ten times already, you can admit the roster is disappointing, and still think the game overall is great.

Machete

Smash Ace
Meh, excepting the lack of Mewtwo and Ridley, I'm pretty happy with this roster.

I'm kinda disappointed with the clone Ganondorf, but he looks awesome. If Wolf is not a clone, I'll main him.

"You're good, but I'm better"

blooagga

Smash Journeyman
well we did get pit, metaknight, dedede, olimer, wario, ike, diddy, PT, SAwNiK! Sometimes I think that these characters were announced too early, got stale, and people forgot how great it was to have them I mean remember how many requests there were for pit?

Pieman0920

Smash Master
Hmm? Did we get a confirmed amount of Event Matches? It looked like there was rows of 20, so I though it'd probably be around 40 or 60, but from that one comment up there, is it just 40? I guess there are the other Co-Ops though, which probably push it over the edge of what Melee had. (And also there are three difficulty settings for each.)

In any case, about the characters, not much really changed from Melee. Very few people played as Mewtwo, so why are so many complaining about his cut? Lucario also seems to borrow some of his old moves so that his legacy lives on.

Roy was for most intents and purposes a original character to the game, since not only had FE6 not come out at the time, but also I don't think many, if any, people here actually played his game, and appriciated his inclusion as a Nintendo character. Thus attachment was probably on his looks and playstyle. Since he was a clone though, we already have basically his moveset in the form of Marth, and Ike may indeed be a fitting Roy replacement. (He doesn't seem that slow, does he?)

Pichu and Doc...No one's complaining about them, right? They were two of the most simmilar clones, and I doubt many people used Pichu.

Anyways, even with some fan favorite characters missing, the roster is still good in my opinion. People tend to forget the characters who were already confirmed, and just think about the newcomers that they just learned. The thing is not only does it basically have all the modes of Melee, but also several new additions, like the stage creator, expanded co-op, SSE, online, and more. I'm still extreamly hyped up for this game, and March is too long of a wait!

maxieman

Smash Ace
well we did get pit, metaknight, dedede, olimer, wario, ike, diddy, PT, SAwNiK! Sometimes I think that these characters were announced too early, got stale, and people forgot how great it was to have them I mean remember how many requests there were for pit?
yeah If pit, Wario, Sonic, PT, snake, etc. were spoiled today people would be having seizures

brawl.admin

Smash Rookie
I completely agree. Everyone thought they'd be playing as their favorite character and set the bar way too high.

This is an amazing roster and most people are overlooking what Sakurai did give us, for the things that Sakurai did not. You guys do remember he brought us Sonic, and Snake, Olimar, Pit, Wario, Zamus, Diddy, all very needed characters. These were the must haves... not Ridley, Geno, and Krystal who were just fan favorites, but not essential to the series.

Just remember how much work had to be put in this. Not only did he have to create these new characters, but he had to recreate the old characters, revamp, tweak, and make sure every character is balanced with old and new. So by addinig each character he had to tweak all the rest to make sure it worked. That's a lot of work if you ask me.

conspiracytheorist

Smash Rookie
The notion that any fan of Super Smash Bros. could possibly be unhappy with this game is not ridiculous, it is completely absurd. It is fundamentally a logical impossibility.
C'mon now. It might be ridiculous and absurd, but it's not a 'logical impossibility.' People had high expectations, they weren't met, and so they're disappointed. Simple and very logical. The incessant whining might get on your nerves, but that's no reason to make grandiose statements don't make a bit of sense upon closer inspection.

The self-imposed misery you wallow in is not ironic, but just: it is the immediate result of your hypocrisy.
Now this I can agree with. Anybody who doesn't like the roster needs only to point the finger at himself for having such high hopes.

The bottom line here is that disappointment is understandable. But taking it out on somebody, whether it be Sakurai, Nintendo, or somebody in the Smash community, is not.

Gewaldro

Smash Rookie
Brawl's roster sucks in some points. At first it has ab bit less characters, they could have added
5 more characters. Second point is Sakurai said he wants unique characters for the game. He added a few unique ones, but Krystal for instance is also very special, because she could have been the only one to fight with a staff. And there is no need to think long about her special moves. This could be a possible set:
The idea is taken from another user,
B- Inferis
B-up-this jump with the staff
B-down-Terra shock
B-left-right-Glacialis
Ultrasmash- Seismic shock (sorry, I don't know the exact English name, cuz I'm German.^^;)

Third is the clone characters Falco and Wolf, the two are clones so just a waste of space. I think everyone would have agreed, when Falco would be left out instead of Crystal. It's the same with
Lucas, just a clone too. Instead of him they should have given us Paula or Poo.

My final point is the assist trophys. They just take space, too. Space which could be used for maybe two more characters, like Lyn or other females. And why did we get that many male characters? I want more girls with tight Suits, light clothing like Krystal or maybe some which you can look under the skirt!:mad:

That's just my opinion, I hope you understand my English. Please correct me if there are any grammar mistakes.^^

Cyrlous

Smash Apprentice
This topic makes me lawl for real. For some reason, watching people wallow around in self-imposed misery makes me smile. I mean, come on people grow up and get over it will ya?

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion
We only got Pit. ROB, and Olimar in terms of new series. They could have chosen Isaac, Andy, Ray01, Chibi-Robo, Animal Crosser (who would have been included if the development teams wasn't stupid to just dismiss him).

Also, I'd like to state that I whole heartedly despise the Subspace Emissary. The stroy is very bland and dull, and there ARE NOT multiple paths. The last boss is some blue guy...I'd prefer development time be diverted from here and to add more characters to the multiplayer. That's what happened with Melee, that's why we got as many characters as we did then (we might have not gotten the clones).

The Melee roster was awesome to me (I didn't really have any desired cahracters, I was relatively too young for that). But, I know people that have been requesting characters like Ridley since Melee's announcement, but he didn't make it. Instead we got Zero Suit Samus, Snake, Lucas, Wolf, and the one whoms name shall not be spoken.

And, this is also another kick to the balls. If Toon Link was going to be a clone, why not make other clones as well. K.Rool could borrow Bowser, Dedede and DK moves, Ridley could borrow Bowser and the Wing's of Icarus, Michaig could borrow Zelda's moves and counter, a Pokemon Rival with oh, Totodile, Grotle and Infernape could borrow some PT moves.

I would rather have them chunk stickers, the SSE, and EVEN TROPHIES for more characters (that is unless the stickers and trophy teams were headed by someone else. Sakuri however did head the SSE).

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion
This topic makes me lawl for real. For some reason, watching people wallow around in self-imposed misery makes me smile. I mean, come on people grow up and get over it will ya?
No, people can't really do that. Why? Because it has been 6 years since Melee, and we don't want to wait till 2014 to get our favorite characters in Brawl. Like the OP said though, we maybe disappointed, but what did we expect? I shall never look upong a game like this again...EVER!

Sad to say, but they way things are turning out, Brawl seems to be bested by MANY other games that will be superior to it. Here are a few:

1) Metal Gear Solid 4
2) Little Big Planet
3) Halo Wars
4) Star Craft 3

and there are probably more un-announce titles. Don't say, "Don't like it...leave!" Because I wanted to like it, I did. I was expecting the BEST game ever with a lot of characters. Seriously, do any of you look at your trophies, play classic or events? No, you just play good ol' multiplayer with items sometimes and most likely stock. That's what I want.

I WOULD ACTUALLY ACCEPT THE GAME IF IT WAS ONLY MULTIPLAYER WITH AS MANY CHARACTERS POSSIBLE!

Kirby M.D.

Smash Journeyman
This is quite possibly the worst you-know-whatstorm I've seen since /b/day. This is an ultimatium to both sides.

Get.

Over.

Yourselves.

Seriously now, the anti-roster people are making themselves into strawmen with their ****ery and the pro-roster people are just fanning the flames. Rational discourse is being met with rabid flaming and general stupidity just because a fancollecitve's every whim wasn't met. Both sides are devouring themselves like an Ouroboros of fail and negativity, killing the board. This is madness people, trivial madness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom