• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why Brawl was delayed (good news)...

AlbelNox

Smash Journeyman
LOL sarcasm doesn't translate well over the internet.

Nobody read it anywhere. I was joking around. In all seriousness tho, I wouldn't be surprised if it was pushed back to fall 2008.
And I just followed the game just to see if anyone actually did fall for it.

InvincibleAgent

Smash Lord
Corneria, Oregon, US - Melee: Roy, Link, Ganondorf
How can I? I am deaf so I can't hear anything what people says in PodCast. -_- I wish that they would type whole thing that they were talking about.
Word. And some people don't have speakers. And some people don't care to subject their ears to strangers talking about (mainly) already known stuff. Anyone ever heard of music?

Tobi-

Smash Ace
If brawl was delayed again from February 10th I would cry. Well not really, but I probably would stop caring about brawl for awhile until it's close to releasing again.

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
If brawl was delayed again from February 10th I would cry. Well not really, but I probably would stop caring about brawl for awhile until it's close to releasing again.
well if brawl is delayed again nintendo basically got no choice but to release a demo to everyone.

D

Deleted member

So is this true? There are ten pages now, and I certainly don't listen to the Podcast because they are too long and not that good in my opinion. The forum is here for a reason, I don't see why people would ***** about that and we need a place to discuss it amongst ourselves anyway.

Ger-Bah

Smash Rookie
Indeed good news! It's a bit of a pain just hearing "it was delayed" and not knowing the real reason(s). I'm sincerely hoping for no more delays, I don't know if I can stand not having this game for a few months still... But I guess I can get a job beforehand?

As for more 3rd parties, hopefully, it seems that makes sense. It would seem kinda silly just to allow the first 2/3/whatever companies that came by to "win" a spot. As much as it gives other folk hope for Megaman, I have all the hope of you guys combined for Klonoa.

His... His chances are a little better with more 3rd parties...

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
Wii용 '대난투 스매시 브라더즈 X'의 총 지휘자 사쿠라이씨는

"출시되는 순간까지 완성도를 높일 것입니다."라는 포부.

Wii 최대의 주목 타이틀인 '대난투 스매시 브라더즈 X'는

기가 막힐 정도의 대볼륨으로 사용 가능 캐릭터는, 아직 향후도 증가할 예정이라는 것.

타사 캐릭터의 난입도 있다! (스네이크,소닉 그리고 한층 더..?!)

리모콘+눈차쿠의 플레이는 의외로 조작하기 쉽다.

GC판을 논 플레이어라면 GC용 콘트롤러가 최적인가.

싱글 플레이용의 스토리 모드는

단체로 발매 할 수 있을 정도의 최상의 퀄리티(!) 혼자 놀아도 즐겁다.

클리어까지 걸리는 시간도 10시간 정도의 볼륨.

[주간 패미통]

WHAT Does This mean..!?!?!

Boofer

Smash Ace
Okay I just read about the Famitsu "rumor". First off, the person who is talking about it says that it is coming from Sakurai's own written word, so it would not be a rumor. Second, I have visited a lot of Japanese forums and sites and I have yet to see anyone else mention this (why would an English-spoeaking forum get this info before a Japanese-speaking one). Third, the ten hour Subspace Emissary part is definitely a rumor that is floating around on Japanese forums. I hope that helps. To me this rumor seems as though it is another thing that someone made up on the spot, especially considering the source (NSider2).
Also, did SamuraiPanda mention that 10-hour SSE rumor without creditting me for finding it?
Why are people overlooking this post? You're one of the most credible people on this forum. The bolded sucks though. You're probably right...

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
Lol, we can only hope!
Because everything on Nsider2 is true
A source was cited. It's a korean site that gave some information from Famitsu.

I suggest the following link be added to the first post as the REAL reference:

http://ruliweb.empas.com/ruliboard/read.htm?table=game_nin02&num=13156&main=nin

^ >_> I hate vBulletin for not allowing you to expand the links...

Wii용 '대난투 스매시 브라더즈 X'의 총 지휘자 사쿠라이씨는

"출시되는 순간까지 완성도를 높일 것입니다."라는 포부.

Wii 최대의 주목 타이틀인 '대난투 스매시 브라더즈 X'는

기가 막힐 정도의 대볼륨으로 사용 가능 캐릭터는, 아직 향후도 증가할 예정이라는 것.

타사 캐릭터의 난입도 있다! (스네이크,소닉 그리고 한층 더..?!)

리모콘+눈차쿠의 플레이는 의외로 조작하기 쉽다.

GC판을 논 플레이어라면 GC용 콘트롤러가 최적인가.

싱글 플레이용의 스토리 모드는

단체로 발매 할 수 있을 정도의 최상의 퀄리티(!) 혼자 놀아도 즐겁다.

클리어까지 걸리는 시간도 10시간 정도의 볼륨.

[주간 패미통]

WHAT Does This mean..!?!?!
That is basically what the first post says here, roughly. I think it is a very optimistic translation though.

According to what I got, there will only be more third party characters other than Sonic and Snake, possibly only ONE more.

It says he aspires for it to be as best it can be before release, which could possibly mean yet another delay, although this might be an explanation of the previous one.

It's also possible it doesn't specifically say "more characters than we imagine" or something about still adding characters...

Isn't Master Chief considered 3rd party now because Bungie is no longer a part of Microsoft? Or am I losing my mind :p
No, Microsoft still owns Master Cheif, not Bungie, however, anything they make from here on out is third party. Even so, Master Cheif has never appeared in a released game for a Nintendo console, just the rejected demo for Halo DS that never even really went into development.

Boofer

Smash Ace
Why are people overlooking this post? You're one of the most credible people on this forum. The bolded sucks though. You're probably right...
ahh...Nevermind:

Chronobound said:
Looks like the rumor may actually be true.

Source: http://boards.ign.com/super_smash_br...3/154938075/p1

Sakurai recently said he will make and improve SSBB as optimum as possible.

He also said there will be many playable characters, more than you can imagine, and he said the team is still adding and programming characters. There will be more 3rd party characters too.

The combo control, he said, is relatively easy to control
But to those who already played Melee, he recommends the GC controller

The best news is that SE will be in the best quality that is fun to play alone. It takes more than 10 hours to complete the story mode.

Source: Famitsu

heres the link for those who want it
http://ruliweb.empas.com/ruliboard/r...13156&main=nin
(I hope you can read japanese or whatever its in)

This is what I heard on another forum and I didn't translate it myself, just keep that in mind OK?

Cheers!

Hmmm, I hope this ton of characters does not mean clone overload.

Credit goes to verditude for linking to the IGN post.
Forget what I said earlier. YEEESSSSS!!!

Top Bottom