• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why are we so bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
I mean we have this amazing, bad*ss f*cking character with serious potential, but why are we so bad with him? You know, with the few common exceptions (the 2-3 people that keep Falco high on the tier list).

j/w

M@v

Subarashii!
Clearly because we don't try at all :troll:. Face it we are the biggest sandbagging trolls around.

Life

Smash Hero
You realize that very nearly every character in the game is like that? 1-3 top players and then a massive drop before you get to everyone else.

:metaknight:

I Dair You

Smash Ace
NNID
mike824
3DS FC
0834-4241-7942
Because we dont have nearly enough solo Falco mains. I am the only one I know of that will not switch if its a bad stage/character matchup.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Because I live in one of the worst states for smash in the Midwest and we don't play other players and travel far enough.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
I live in Florida but you don't see me complaining.

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
Because you're not camping enough!!!!!

When you're winning you should be camping, when you're losing you should be camping, when they're at kill % you should be camping, when they're at chain grab % you should be camping, and when your camping you should be camping harder!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom