• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's your Smash Bros 4 main so far just by looking at the Dojo screenshots?

Who's your SSB4 main so far?

• Total voters

Altais

Smash Champion
Starbase, where no turtle has gone before.
Right now, mine main is Marth. And no, it is not because of his appearance. Marth was mine favourite character in Melee, in terms of playstyle. I liked his playstyle in Brawl as well, but for some reason I just was not as good with him in Brawl as I was with him in Melee, so I ended up with a different Brawl main. I am really looking forward to seeing how Marth plays in Smash 4. When I first get the game, Marth will definitely be one of the first characters I will try to main.

Mine secondary main from the Dojo screenshots is Pit. I really like what they did with his moveset this time around. Hopefully he will have better KO potential in Smash 4 than he did in Brawl. I tried maining Pit in Brawl, but in the end he just did not strike mine fancy. I loved how he could rack up damage, but landing that finishing blow was such a chore. That being said, however, I definitely will be giving Pit another chance in Smash 4.

To put all that in one sentence: Marth and Pit.

Naroghin

Smash Ace
NNID
Naroghin
I've mained link from the beginning and think I'll stick with him now. I mained with Marth a little bit when Brawl first came out but I had to go back. It's tempting to try again "because he looks so 'radant'," but I think I'm looking forward to Link's (hopeful) buffs a bit too much to make the change.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
(Oh the irony that my two least favorite characters are the top two choices...not Bowser though. TL and Marth.)

(Ok. Marth is alright. But dang I didn't think he was that popular)

Anyways, Luigi. Always Luigi.

1minHero

Smash Rookie
For sure going to run to Olimar/Peach to see changes, since I played Olimar in Brawl I don't expect him to change all that much (Hopefully he still has super armor), but I main'ed peach in Melee/PM and am not to fond of her in Brawl, so disappointment probably incoming. Once I'm done seeing the changes, straight to Villager I go.

ScubaF_ingSteve

I eat stickers all the time, dude!
NNID
ScubaSteve94
Both Wii Fit Trainer and Villager look cool. I like how Wii Fit Trainer looks like they will play like Zero Suit Samus without a gun and I can totally dig it. Villager looks like he might have really cool zoning options and aerials that help him space out.

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
Until Falcon, Diddy or Lloyd are confirmed, it's definitely Marth.

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
Sticking with Marth. My one and only. <3

Other than that, Villager and Mega Man look really interesting to play and I'll likely pick one of them up for my first SSB4 match ever.

Hyal

Smash Cadet
Marth. He's my main both from melee and brawl, I will always play with him.

Besides, he's so ****ing gorgeous wtf, it's ridiculous.

Also gonna try Miss Fit, because I love graceful characters. Peach is my secondary, so she's coming too.

Stenton

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Stenton
3DS FC
5241-1897-2572
Peach from the veterans since she is my second Brawl main. Villager and WFT looks really fun as well.

Bowser D.X

Brawl Player
I'l stick with Marth unless he's too different from Brawl in which case I'l check out The Blue Bomber. However if Issac or even Felix from Goldensun shows up....

Burning Boom

Smash Apprentice
I'm maining Olimar, because I get to say, "Oh, you have (insert character trait here), I have an ARMY."

liets

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2852-9552-5494
i'm maining villager, because the original animal crossing was MY LIFE (or at least a nice chunk of it. along with super mario 64, LoZWW, and sonic A2B)

Headcrab Jackalope

Smash Ace
NNID
Jackalope1313
3DS FC
0791-2751-5749
Switch FC
SW-2418-1451-4036
I'm sticking with Olimar and will probably attempt to main Villager.

RelaxAlax

That Smash Guy
From my love of playing with technical characters, I'd say I wanna have Rosalina as a main.

Besides her, Oli and Peach have always been one of my go-to characters. I think out of the other Newcomers, I wanna give Villager a shot and possibly Megaman. I usually don't decide my main as they tend just to happen lol.

Now, when I see HD Ganondorf I think I'm gonna be in love.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
At the moment, Mega Man, Sonic and Olimar are ones I want to main.

Rosalina looks pretty slick as well. But she might end up being one of the complex characters to master, considering she can attack together and separately from Luma at will.

ZelDan

Smash Master
Marth (original Melee main and current Melee secondary), Megaman (because ****** Megaman), and Rosalina (loved the Galaxy games) are the 3 characters I'm most interested in so far.

Staarih

Smash Master
I'd say Wii Fit Trainer and Rosalina are the newcomers I'm most interested at the moment. Out of the veterans we have so far, I'm thinking Peach and Pit are ones I'll most probably use the most.

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
Marth, Sonic or Megaman, although I'll do try to get the hang of Rosalina and Villager.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
This thread sure made a comeback. Originally I was going to focus most of my attention on Mario, but Rosalina pretty much gave me someone else to consider using.

Good Guy Giygas

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-6635-8915-7294
I will always continue to use Ness, but I always try to make a newcomer one of my secondaries. This time around, WFT and Megaman stand out to me the most; I'm looking forward to trying them both. Still hoping Snake returns though...:p

Meelow

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Meelow
Link of course, he was my main since 64.

As a secondary though I will play most of them out to see which one feels right (did the same in Brawl), if it hasn't changed it will be Ness, I definitely want to try out Marth again though, and the newcomers of course.

Flareon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Phychic
3DS FC
1075-0904-3809
Switch FC
2251-4138-1049
I'm gonna stick with Toon Link, although Megaman looks interesting as well.

Zonderion

Smash Ace
NNID
Zonderion
Originally, I was gonna start with Mega Man as my main and Toon Link as my Secondary. Now it looks like I will start with Rosalina, then onto Mega Man and then Toon Link.

Norm

Smash Lord
NNID
Sheldon86
I don't really have a main per say I would say my best character is Link or Peach so either of them I would consider my main but, when I play brawl I always rotate between like 10 characters when I play. However if I had to pick one just based on the screen shots I gotta go with Megaman he looks like he's going to be a ball to play as.

Ryan.

Smash Lord
For now, Link and Zelda. Although out of the newcomers, I think Villager, actually. I can't wait to pocket projectiles and throw them back. :cool:

Top Bottom