• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's your Smash Bros 4 main so far just by looking at the Dojo screenshots?

Who's your SSB4 main so far?

• Total voters

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
So, yeah.

I always try to main with a different character every Smash Bros game to add diversity. I might end up breaking that and sticking with Toon Link this game because I thought for sure he was gonna get cut.

But as of right now, Rosalina is my current SSB4 main. It looks like a lot of fun to chuck her Lumas at people and her moveset is pretty unique. She seems like someone who would be awesome to play as after mastering her for a while.

Who's your mains as of right now? Your only means to base your choice off of are the screenshots on the Smash Bros website. GO

Oh yeah, there's a poll too, but it's pretty out of date. So just ignore it.

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger
I was really excited about Wii Fit Trainer. She is going to be one of the first characters that I try out. So I was going to put her on my co-main list. Her gameplay spoiled me a bit. Toon Link being revealed so early also makes me want to pick him. I have universally mained Link up until Brawl (he is just SOOOOOO bad). So I changed my main to Toon Link. However, since this is only based on screen shots. I have to go with Marth. He is the most hype reveal for me personally. He just looks "radant" to me.

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
I was really excited about Wii Fit Trainer. She is going to be one of the first characters that I try out. So I was going to put her on my co-main list. Her gameplay spoiled me a bit. Toon Link being revealed so early also makes me want to pick him. I have universally mained Link up until Brawl (he is just SOOOOOO bad). So I changed my main to Toon Link. However, since this is only based on screen shots. I have to go with Marth. He is the most hype reveal for me personally. He just looks "radant" to me.

It was supposed to say "radiant". I goofed up hehe

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Mario, Sonic, Mega Man. Cause my dreams come true.

Miss Fit, Villager, Marth. Cause sexy, "scary" and sexy.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Staying true to Pit and Bowser. Gotta love the improvements that those 2 have received.

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
Had to pick Pit. He's looking good. Though generally, I main the newcomers, with veteran secondaries. In brawls case, it was Toon Link and ZSS.

I might try and main regular Samus.

Souless_shadow

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3609-1166-4956
For me it would have to be Bowser. I like how they are changing some of his moveset and so far he looks really cool!

chaoswafflez04

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlazingBlaziken4
Marth, I currently use him more than I used to in Brawl, and he looks so BEAUTIFUL (NO NOT THAT KIND OF BEAUTIFUL, DON'T GET ANY IDEAS!) in HD and 3D. I also wanna try out the newcomers, and if Shulk and/or Toad make it into Smash Bros., I definitely wanna try them out.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
DK, Samus, Link, Marth.

In Brawl, I had a lot of secondary characters. These where amongst the ones I used. I believe DK, Samus and Link might be better than they where in Brawl, so I will give them a try again for sure.

Am always gonna be maining Diddy however.

Other secondary characters who aren't announced yet: Ike and Mewtwo.

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide
Random select. It's so hard to choose a main now. :/

D

Deleted member

Villager so far.

If Toad is confirmed, instant main :p

SKM_NeoN

Smash Journeyman
Didn't vote because my reasons for maining Bowser are different from the reason listed.

Papa+Stone

Banned via Administration
Woah, I shouldve expected that nobody on the smash 4 boards would want to main fox

Norm

Smash Lord
NNID
Sheldon86
Link and Peach are usually my best characters but I know I'm going to play the **** out of Megaman. And if they fix up Samus I'll probably main her again I used to main her in Melee.

Silverjay323

Smash Journeyman
Voted Sawnic, but Link is a close second. I really hope they buff him up this time around instead of having Toon Link completely outclass him.

Rioni

Smash Apprentice
Marth was one of my mains in Brawl, so he'll be my main again for the next game.

Of course, I'm gonna try out the newcomers.

Top Bottom