• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's your Smash Bros 4 main so far just by looking at the Dojo screenshots?

Who's your SSB4 main so far?

• Total voters

Lasifer

Smash Ace
NNID
Lasifer
3DS FC
3995-6509-4052
If any of my Brawl mains return (ROB, Wario, and G&W) I'll vote for one of them, but for now, Samus.

TheGoldMan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheGoldMan
3DS FC
1950-8066-7015
Toon Link and Mega Man. TL is a really good projectile character, and I'm a big fan of the Mega Man series. (My first post on Smashboards :o)

lordvaati

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-4918-2392-4599
I do not care if she is as hard to use as Yoshi with Ness' recovery that can only attack with Pikmin and has Nana in back-I will main Rosalina in SSB4.

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
Villager.

But I'l also waiting for Yoshi and maybe Bowser Jr.

Oniric Spriter

Smash Ace
So far Pit and Megaman and Toon Link.
Hypothetically: Falco, Roy and Palutena.

Last edited:

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Not voting because I'm still waiting for the full list

But in there I'm still waiting for either hopefully
Mewtwo or Ridley.

But if I were to choose I would say megaman.

TrainerLITTLER

Smash Ace
NNID
TrainerLITTLER
Not voting because I'm still waiting for the full list

But in there I'm still waiting for either hopefully
Mewtwo or Ridley.

But if I were to choose I would say megaman.
Not sure about Mr. Ridley there, but you probably know that Masahiro stated they're thinking about re-adding Mewtwo.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Hard to choose. Among the veterans it's hard to not pick Olimar who I wanted desperately to be in Brawl. Among the newcomers, I'd have to go with Wii Fit Trainer. She's going to be really strong, I'm calling it now. Plus, using the character that inspired so much rage and butthurt among our die hard fans would no doubt be glorious.

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
So far Pit and Megaman.
Hypothetically: Falco, Roy and Palutena.
This is the exact same for me. Except Roy.

None of the new characters are ones that I would enjoy playing except kinda megaman. It wasnt like brawl where I was interested in diddy, toon link, wario, lucario, sonic, pit, pkm trainer, zamus, and olimar. I doubt there will be as many new comers I would like to play. The only other characters I could see myself maining would be Palutena and Dixie if they make it. But Pit looks pretty awesome so far. I hope he can short hop arrow that would be great. I hated the Upperdash arm until I got one that gave OHKO's (via melee dash attack) right before smash was announced. So when I saw one in the game I was pretty excited.

BlitznBurst

Smash Ace
Probably still Toon Link. Mega Man looks cool but I've never been good at spacing which is kind of a requirement for a near completely projectile-based fighter, and WFT looks boring to me. Villager looks like a good "just for fun" character but I'm probably not going to use him in anything serious. And Rosalina looks way too complex to be useful for anybody who doesn't dedicate themselves to mastering her.

There's also Sonic, since he's probably going to be helped a great deal by the engine changes, but I'm not too hopeful for that tbh.

D

Deleted member

I'm thinking Marth, tipper is back and dat Shield Breaker.

Plus, he's been my main/secondary since Melee, so I was gonna main him anyway.

andalsoandy

Smash Lord
Mega Man. I've been a fan of the series longer than I've been a fan of Smash, and have wanted him in since 64.

Hypothetically, I'll be reprising my mains from Brawl again, going by the assumption that Wario, Jigglypuff, G&W and Dedede are back. Hopefully Captain Falcon doesn't suck this time.

Of the confirmed veterans, I'm interested in Marth, Luigi and for the first time, Bowser. Mario has F.L.U.D.D. again so I'll pass on him, and no one else interested me enough in past Smash games. I'd main Kirby, but come on... EVERYONE mains Kirby.

James92

Smash Apprentice
NNID
jgrim92
From what I've seen so far I'd probably go with either Wii Fit Trainer or Mega Man. I waited so long for Mega Man to be in Smash and he looks like he will be awesome to play as. As for Wii Fit Trainer, I'm going to love beating people online as her. :awesome: So here's a warning to all my future opponents:

waichingliu81

Smash Cadet
samus will be my main. has been since the first smash bros game, that and as metroid is my favourite nintendo franchise. secondary character would be wii fit trainer. the reveal was so hilarious and when i saw gameplay footage for her, i knew i have to play her.

i'm still awaiting for either toad, bowser Jr, lucina from fire emblem awakening, dixie kong or cranky kong. bayonetta is a long shot, i'd play her but i know lots of people would not want her in the roster.

Last edited:

Mysteltainn

Smash Ace
By the looks of things, it will be Pit, King Dedede or Mega Man. I'm really keen on trying Bowser though, his new stance and quicker animations look like they'll make him a more enjoyable character. Same goes for Link, I'm hoping that he's a bit more floaty and has some Skyward Sword inspired tools with him this time.

Solomon

Smash Rookie
For sure Olimar, been playing him since day one before he was considered top tier, and as my secondary probably a top tier to cover Olimar. I won't forget about ness since I've been playing him since melee but I'm not making the mistake of making him my main again, so he will be my casual character.

SmasherCat

Smash Journeyman
It's nice to just add mains to your repertoire as you go along. I like to play marth and g&w, and I can whip people with em', but I'm best at kirby.

Top Bottom