• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's your Smash Bros 4 main so far just by looking at the Dojo screenshots?

Who's your SSB4 main so far?

• Total voters

Violenceman

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ash316
Megaman, definitely. I have been such a huge fan on the original NES games that the design of the character sold me since day 1.

I also like how Wii Fit Trainer is shaping up, but since neither of them are on the poll, I will cast my vote for #3 as Pit, who has won me over as a character in Uprising and I like how his Smash design and persona seem to be taking a lot of cues from that game.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
These statistics look suspiciously similar to the polls from the other Smash games. . .
Marth always on top :D
I'm absolutely shocked no one said Samus, she looks super hype this time around. I would have picked her if Marth wasn't on Embarrass

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
Megaman, definitely. I have been such a huge fan on the original NES games that the design of the character sold me since day 1.

I also like how Wii Fit Trainer is shaping up, but since neither of them are on the poll, I will cast my vote for #3 as Pit, who has won me over as a character in Uprising and I like how his Smash design and persona seem to be taking a lot of cues from that game.
That's my bad. It was a late snowy Canadian night and I messed up on the poll.

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
I think my trio for this game will be Toon Link, Fox, and Marth.
I've been bitten by the fast characters bug.

EverythingSmash

www.youtube.com/everythingsmash
I always pick up a newcomer, so I guess megaman or wii fit trainer at this point. :)
Really hope R.O.B makes it back though.

Marth has always been really popular though, and I can see why he's a blast to play.

mobilisq

Smash Ace
if for some reason ness doesnt make it back in, it's gonna be villager all day

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Samus, though that's only because I'm waiting for Meta Knight to be shown or Ridley to be announced. Think my mains are going to end up Meta Knight, Captain Falcon and Samus, and Ridley if he's in of course.

And no, I don't want Metroid Prime 4, I want a classic Metroid sidescroller again :glare:

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
Ness.

Then Megaman/Village

Terrazi Terrajin

Smash Ace
Came down to Bowser or Samus. So went with Bowser since he actually has changed since brawl, move-set wise.

GodOfSocks

Smash Journeyman
I'll probably main Toon Link, have Marth as my secondary, and then Link (If he doesn't recover like he's wearing Iron boots) as my third

D

Deleted member

Luigi all day everyday! He's my favorite character of all-time, so of course I'm gonna main him!

My secondary is gonna be Pikachu and Meta Knight will be my third main. Little Mac might be my fourth main if he's playable.

Rodriguez5

Smash Cadet
Bowsers upgrade looked pretty impressive so I'm he is going to be my secondary, Marth is my primary and for my third it's probably going to be fox. Can't wait to see how everything turns out.

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
im maining kirby because im a huge kirby fan and i liked brawls kirby, and since smash 4's kirby is basically a copy and paste, it looks like i can totally own without having to change my play style or re learn the character.

but dat villager....

PlayerXIII

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShailsPT
3DS FC
3652-1682-9410
Megaman, followed by Marth and then Kirby. Still waiting Falcon.

Lugubrious

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Lugubrious
I already main Bowser, and with the buffs he's getting it looks like it'll be smooth sailing for me. Long like the Koopa King!

Lostimos

Smash Rookie
Marth only because he is my secondary to ice climbers. Im hoping for them to return x.x

Sashimi

Smash Ace
Until Yoshi is confirmed with Double-Jump Cancelling, I intend to main Villager.

NNID
CRQ-L-07
3DS FC
4854-6608-1552
WFT seems to be the closest to Melee Sheik in feel, so I look forward to maining her for at least a while. Marth too, just because I always spend a bit of time with Marth no matter what. :marthmelee:<3

XTheElegantShadowX

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3625-7979-8675
I mained Peach in Melee (With little to no success), and in Brawl (With MUCH success), so of course I'm going to stick with my pink princess all the way.

Ahem... I may just Sub Marth, though. Simply because:

I think that the picture speaks for itself. <333

(Though, If Ike looks more akin to his RD or Awakening self or is given the same bishounen treatment as Marth... XD)

Jubileus57

Smash Ace
I'll gues I'll stick to my Peach. :peach: With Villager and Wii Fit Trainer as secondary characters.

I'll now wait for my brawl secondaries (King Dedede, Jigglypuff and Mr Game and Watch) to be confirmed.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
I'm going to main EVERYONE!

In all seriousness, I think Mega Man's my kind of guy, since my main goal is usually to avoid close combat and then, once they're ready, begin the fist fight. So, I think I'm basically going to spend my days throwing Metal Blades and finishing with Mega Uppers.

Without doubt, Toon Link, Sonic, Marth and Luigi are pretty high on the list as well. I'll try Villager and WFT, but I'm not sure if they're my type. Once we get Ness, Dedede, Game & Watch and Captain Falcon I'll probably use them often too.

Malion

Smash Ace
I'm leaning to toon Link with Kirby close behind.

though the villager is very tempting!

Top Bottom