• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

who's your favorite fox?

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
Haha. Raynex runs around so faaaaast. And then off the staaaage. And then gets shine spiiiiiiiked. ^^

<3 Fox stuff.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
~KBizzle

JMan is going up on my personal list of favorites to watch. There were some things that I liked about Chillindude's Fox as well, especially his preference for u-tilt edgeguards. Lunin and Cactuar are nice.

My overall favorite would have to be M2K's Fox from back then; It was relentless and scary precise.​

~Midwest Represent!

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
thanatos did you used to play metroid prime hunters ds online?

i knew/played with someone with the name thanatos so thats why i asked lol and idk how common of a name that is.

Meneks

Smash Lord
I'm definately going to have to say DaShizWiz and KeepSpeedN
Dashizwiz because i love the way his fox moves...And keepspeedn simply because his tech chases are amazing with fox

Hong Kong Disco

Smash Cadet
PC Chris is easily the best fox to watch for me, he always does something amazing, maybe he doesn't combo super flashy but he moves all over the place in the most genius ways.

Silent wolf and Eggz are both fun to watch because they both do some really incredible technical combos during play.
I agree with you Binx, but I also like KDJ fox. He has some good mind games, but too aggressive in my opinion, And M2K play a defensive fox.

wombo

Smash Cadet
I really like prosmashertim's fox, simply because his movements are so fluid and he makes JC shines look so nice.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
No offense, but Zelgadis isn't really on top of things right now. : (

Its sad because back in 05 when I started playing shined blined was the **** lolol

Top Bottom