• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

who's your favorite fox?

chize

Smash Apprentice
Ive been watching a lot of fox videos lately to study out the different play styles used by top pros. After much scrutinizing, i think i like pc chris' fox the most. Not only does he have amazing technical skill, he plays one of the smartest and most efficient foxes around. I love his edge guarding specially against marth with his perfectly timed down smashes and jc shines out of a shield.

what I noticed about other foxes:

m2k- he seems to play very "by the book" and uses the lasers very well, rarely do i see him use the SHDL, his CG skill is amazing too, i think he's beaten pc in every fox ditto ive seen on youtube

kdj- he plays an aggressive fox, he has very good mindgames and does some of the most impressive shinespikes ive ever seen

chillin- he plays a flashy fox and is known for his waveshines and up-airs, he uses fox very well in doubles matches also

cactuar- he plays a very aggressive fox, i like the fluidity in his dashing and SHFFLed aerials, he rarely lasers and comes at the opponent with a storm of Nairs, he seems to handle captain falcon very well

other foxes i watched briefly are: sw, mango, zelgadis, raynex

Frames

DI
colbol ftw gotta show fl some love

also that one guy from port chester is good too

edit - good first post btw lol welcome to smashboards :)

Binx

Smash Master
PC Chris is easily the best fox to watch for me, he always does something amazing, maybe he doesn't combo super flashy but he moves all over the place in the most genius ways.

Silent wolf and Eggz are both fun to watch because they both do some really incredible technical combos during play.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I am my favorite fox.

To be honest though PC has always been my favorite fox its so versatile and full of "I will **** your face".

m2k's fox is stupidly sexy and fluent. Since PC never really plays or doesn't attend tournies as often m2k's fox has been my favorite.

Jboy313

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Braunz
slient wolf is my fave. i have seen him beat m2k in a fox ditto befor. but i just want to see him fight pc chris..

chize

Smash Apprentice
colbol ftw gotta show fl some love

also that one guy from port chester is good too

edit - good first post btw lol welcome to smashboards :)
thanks alot, i read a lot of the threads even before i joined but i dont think i ever saw one like this so i decided to register and make one

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
^ I watched that.

I was also sitting behind you watching your friendlies with Neo @ pound. You were 5X more consistent back then Jason. lulz

joeplicate

Smash Master
it's a toss up between pc and m2k

I fell in love with pc as a noob, but then I tried to play like him and got my **** *****
and then I fell in love with m2k's fox, but he doesn't use it very often

either one's good

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
JonaDiaper?

I thought he mained Falcon.

That guy would be as good as M2k and Mango if he traveled you know.
LOL Good call. xD
Raynex is probably my favorite fox to watch. ^^ PC and SW are nice to watch as well.

cykofox

Smash Ace
Kdj and shiz because they really don't care that much and just **** naturally

Ohh and m2k's fox around oc2 where he would just be absolute technical timing **** without being overeiliant on shine

I like cactuars standing fox and drunk **** he does too

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Helios, his the reason I play fox, and have always been blue :]

I admire SW's,Eggz fox's for obvious reasons, but PC is the one I learned most from.

DanteFox

Smash Champion
KDJ for me. Best fox I've ever seen bar none. I don't know why he doesn't play anymore.:(
I'm convince that KDJ could beat mango if he still played. Guess we'll never know though....

Top Bottom