• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's Got Salt - done, results up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FF WuvS

Smash Ace
NNID
Lostmagic103
Hey, I can bring all but the TV with my setup and a Power-Surge Strip thing. And I'm also gonna bring my recording set too~

FlipX

Smash Ace
Hey guys, I play sheik and I'm looking for MMs with fox and/or sheik mains. Anybody interested?
Ya i got you on both haha. Just hit me up at the tourny.

So far I have to MM:
Kail
Moose
Duck
3chairz

I think I can still play a few more haha, we will see =P

3chairz

Smash Cadet
Nope, don't have to be mains, though it'll be best if you're proficient with those 2 characters since I am hoping to learn how to play against them.

So far I have FlipX (fox, sheik) and Hot ArmS (fox). Anyone else? I'm hoping to get as many as possible.

Oh, and MMs are $1 and best 3 of 5, if that's alright with everyone.

FF WuvS

Smash Ace
NNID
Lostmagic103
Nope, don't have to be mains, though it'll be best if you're proficient with those 2 characters since I am hoping to learn how to play against them.

So far I have FlipX (fox, sheik) and Hot ArmS (fox). Anyone else? I'm hoping to get as many as possible.

Oh, and MMs are $1 and best 3 of 5, if that's alright with everyone.
I'm willing to do an MM with ya. I want as much practice as I can get here! I would either use Puff or Mario~

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
We need more TVs

At this rate, the tourney will never finish on time. Step it up people. Goal is 12 full setups.

Aceplayer

Smash Journeyman
I can bring a TV that has 96% of the screen showing a gamecube and a disk, I doubt people will truly notice the difference.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
My wishlist for MMs:

Kail (Falcon/Ganon and Marth/Ganon)
Shady (Falcon/Marth or Falcon dittos)
Shaeden (screw it, is he even coming?)
BloodyJoker (randoms rematch)

Anyone else want in on the ****?

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
Alright Pittsburgh is confirmed.
Oh girl get hyped
Carroll
Taki
Silent swag
Slamus
+1 more

I'll bring a full setup. Maybe 2 if the'll fit in the trunk. And yo juggle, know of anyone that could house us for just that Saturday night? Just in case we're mad tired and can't make the drive. We gotta be back in the burgh to win that superbowl and shiz;)

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I can probably house on Saturday night, but I'll have to get back to you.

You need housing Friday + Saturday, right?

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Oh, if you only need housing for one of the two nights, I can definitely do that. Both nights would be tough for me to do, though. So put me down for housing you guys on Saturday. I wouldn't expect anyone to drive 8-9 hours total in one day. PM me when you know for sure.

takieddine

Smash Master
Actually we will probably take you up on the Saturday housing, I'm gonna be going to rokimomi's. While I drop the rest of the pittsburghers with whoever wants to house.

Amine: I'll be bringing amine with me since we were talking about coming up to visit anyway.

Aceplayer

Smash Journeyman
I also need a teammate, I'm better at doubles than singles, always end up hording stock.

So I can also team with you Big R.

FF WuvS

Smash Ace
NNID
Lostmagic103
Sure, let's go. Like I said I'd prefer fox or sheik but I don't mind puff or mario either.
Well my Fox is probably mediocre at best. I'm just better with Puff/Mario because I consider them my mains, I can certainly try my Fox out, however~

3chairz

Smash Cadet
Trust me, in this day and age you definitely want puff practice.
I actually like playing puff, but you're right. Though currently my fox and sheik matchup is so insanely horrible that I'll have to deal with those 1st. Hopefully I'll learn enough from the MMs that I can do another pair of characters next tourney (falco puff probs).

Well my Fox is probably mediocre at best. I'm just better with Puff/Mario because I consider them my mains, I can certainly try my Fox out, however~
Sure, anything is fine with me really. I just want to play ppl in a seriouslies setting and figured might as well learn matchups as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom