• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - MLG Anaheim 2014 Who's gonna win MLG Dallas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
If you look at the title of this thread from the main page, it kinda looks like it asks, "Who will win MLG Dallas?" and then answers it with the most recent post. So currently, I have the best shot.

Cloud9157

Smash Journeyman
People have Snake figured out, lol.

TKD is just going to lose to some random Sheik or Pika (ESAM). Otherwise top 8 easily.

This one is still honestly up for grabs. DEHF, Nick Riddle, ESAM, Ally, TKD, Anti, even some of the other pros have a shot at winning this.

Honestly, without M2K and ADHD (although to a lesser extent imo) this tourney is gonna be super hyped.

Damix91

Smash Journeyman
I think its either ESAM, DEHF or TKD. Although if ESAM comes across one of them, they'll probably SD rather than waste their time trying to beat pikachu...

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Yo, If Anti is going I got my money on him. Esam, Nick Riddle, Ally, and Lee Martin are who I believe will Win. Or I'll be rooting for them...

4Biddin

Smash Journeyman
I ,too, read that TKD isn't going. I was so hyped about this guy...:(
WTF he just won a tourney its not like he dosent have the money.

Soooo dissapointed why would you not go to Dallas when your like 30 min away..........and its NATIONALS on top of it

Be@st

Smash Cadet
Krstedez is either going to win or take out somebody projected win....Its between him and Anti.....I dont think ally is going to win or get 3rd or higher at this one

Giannis

Smash Cadet
WTF he just won a tourney its not like he dosent have the money.

Soooo dissapointed why would you not go to Dallas when your like 30 min away..........and its NATIONALS on top of it
I am not really sure, I just read at an AiB blog that he had some problems, not money-wise. I don't have the link available...

Variable

Smash Ace
we got some Marth fans in here. I wan't Riddle to win, even though I hate the MU. But Gnes has that amature bracket. xD

Mikachiru

Smash Ace
Let's go, DEHF. First place, you got this. I'll be rooting for the other Peachs , Olimars, and Nick the Riddler too. :awesome:

B_AWAL

Smash Master
X & espy can both get top 10 =) but espy jus has 2 beat sonic absoljute worst matchup & the best person with him nonetheless

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
wow, half the people y'all are rooting for are already in losers lmao. But in all seriousness

either gnes, lee martin, or ally will win MLG Dallas 2010.

edit: apparently m2k has been teaching dojo all his tricks last night, so maybe dojo has a shot at 1st as well

BSP

Smash Legend
Just in case people didn't notice, 2 SONICS are in pro bracket. Just making sure.

They need more HYPE. YOU GUYS GOT THIS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom