• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Whos going to genesis

Zoro

Smash Champion
Right now im about to buy my ticket and marin might be as well

action is also possibly going
we are trying to go on hungryboxs flight and i know fzero and pb&j are on there i dunno who else.

So who bought tickets already or is planning on it?
and who you going with?

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Me, Dark Sonic, and harriettheguy are all going, but we couldn't get the cheap $260 flight. Ours is only $307 though, which ain't too bad.

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
Right now im about to buy my ticket and marin might be as well

action is also possibly going
we are trying to go on hungryboxs flight and i know fzero and pb&j are on there i dunno who else.

So who bought tickets already or is planning on it?
and who you going with?
I'm on that exact same flight. The 10:10 from Atlanta to San Fran? YEAH *****AAAAAAAAA.

PB&J

Smash Hero
genesis is the beginning..and there will always be something bigger even though it will prob be a while though

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
COPIED FROM GENESIS THREAD

------------------------------------
Ramada Inn
2436 Mohogany Way, Antioch CA 94509
Phone: (925) 754-6600
Fax: (925) 754-6828

We basically... have the whole hotel to us.. IF you get the reservations in early and book the rooms. As far as how many to a room.. the manager told us "just dont let us know how many you have in the room and we'll be fine." SO... basically she told us to lie to them.. so you wont get charged more per person.

Rooms:

* Single: $59.00 USD (One Queen sized bed)
* Double: $69.00 USD (Two Queen sized beds)
* Executive: $69.00 USD (One queen sized bed and a pull out couch)
* Suite: $85.00 USD (One King sized bed, cough, bar/kitchen, lots of floor space)

Must be 18 or older to reserve a room over the phone.

If you do not have a credit card, it is a $200.00 USD deposit to reserve a room, that you will get back, after they check the room prior to checking out.

If someone else is paying for your hotel room, and is NOT showing up with you at the hotel, you MUST have them fax a copy of their ID card, and their credit card.

FOR THE SPECIAL RATES, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU SAY YOU ARE FROM GENESIS, OR ELSE YOU WILL NOT GET THE QUOTED PRICES ABOVE.

--------------------------------------

BTW, I added like 9 dollars to each of the prices above cuz i heard the special ended June 1

So me raistlin and Dark Sonic are traveling as a group, and will be landing at SFO around 10:30 AM Thursday the day before. Not sure how we'll get around, looking into public transport.

Whats the arrival/transportation/housing situation with PBnJ and company?

Handorin

Smash Hero
I'm going. Pretty much all of midsouth is.

It seems you need to check the first post and/or their forums. They have pretty much all the transportation/housing/stuff info you need.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Melee is life though...

I have been having much homo dreams about somehow gambling my way to getting a large amount of money, paying off Keith, and riding on a party bus to Genesis with alot of FL/GA/AL/ect. smashers that we pick up on the way an some ridiculous **** happens....

I remember something clearly....The Fl ganons ***** **** , an the Bros wrecked so much *******.

Also Shiz jumped his road block an finally got to grand finals. But alot of people got close. Oh, Emillio beat SS an D Rain, an he, Johnny Cage, pronounced himself the sole...

Captain Slayer =D ("those were 500$ sunglasses *******")

I woke up real wet

Kyle also finished a combo an placed so high...i forgot somthin like 17th beating Raynex if i remember

Raistlin

Smash Lord
In my dream, Shiz got first, second, AND third place.

Think about it.

actionblackbird

Smash Journeyman
Well, for once, my parent won't pay 300 bucks to go to San Fran...so I am still looking for cheap tickets as well as zoro here...

I been staying up pretyt late to see if I catch anything...so far I only had a dream that I woke up in the middle of the night just to get on the computer to find 150 bucks tickets to san fran. I Woke up in reality and well..yea >.>;

Still looking.

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
WERE GOING TO SAN FRAN F****** SISCO!!!!

GET WRECKED!!!

Picturesx10000

Videosx1000

Smash Footagex200,000,000

YEEEEAAAAAAAH WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Top Bottom