• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Whom should I team with to do double characters at Pound 4?

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I wanna know everyone's suggestions on whom I should team with to do a double character team for Pound 4. For example, double Fox. What crazy team would the smash community like to see? In addition, you guys can give suggestions for whom I should just team with in general. For example, I might team with Blunted Object for Pound 4 and do a Falco/Pikachu team. We talked about it and team alot during friendlies at the recent Pat's House tournament. So get at the kids lol. I'm gonna tally up your votes everyone so help me out.

Team with (Double Characters):

HugS - Double Samus
Axe - Double Pikachu
Green Mario - Double Mario
Waffles, Green Mario or Shroomed - Double Dr. Mario
WarriorKnight - Double Bowser
???? - Double Peach

Team with in General:

Blunted Object - Falco/Pikachu

I'm gonna tally up your votes everyone, so please help me out. Thanks in advance :chuckle:

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
I think every one of them would be pretty cool to see.

But, why not Falco / Samsu or Doc if u were to team with BO?

Sox

Smash Journeyman
I really don't like this idea. Can't you just play with (and as) whoever gives you the best chance to win?

CaptainNanD0

Smash Journeyman
Def with Hugs that very sexy Pink Strawberry Nestquick Samus all day. Except in teams there isn't pink but double Samus with Hugs sounds ****.

rhan

Smash Hero
Doubles Samus would have to take a lot of dodging to do.

+1 Samus. Only cause of HugS.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I think every one of them would be pretty cool to see.

But, why not Falco / Samsu or Doc if u were to team with BO?
My Samus and Doc are **** with BO but my Pikachu was having super sexy chemistry with him the most. We were ****** the most while I was using Pikachu. Pikachu is probably my best character in teams, especially if I'm playing on point. BO and others can definitely tell you.

I really don't like this idea. Can't you just play with (and as) whoever gives you the best chance to win?
True but I'm gonna **** regardless, maybe even win lol.

me- double Falcon

lmfao jk

Don't forget Boss under Mario and Doc :D
I've teamed with Boss before and I would prefer Green Mario over him by alot. No disrespect to my boy Boss as we still **** together. We just gotta practice more I guess. Although to me, Green Mario is way better and we have more sexy chemistry.

Def with Hugs that very sexy Pink Strawberry Nestquick Samus all day. Except in teams there isn't pink but double Samus with Hugs sounds ****.
I wish me and HugS can pick pink Samus in teams since we both play pink Samus. We teamed for Pat's House and did double Samus and we ***** hardbody. I'm sure since we had that practice, our teamwork will be even more beast at Pound 4. We developed a near-perfect system since our Samus' are completely different. We barely hit each other with missles either and we were shooting them all over the place lol.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I don't know what pro Peach player would be available to team with me. Thats why I left question marks. I definitely would be super gay though. Double washing machines going insane lol.

It looks like Double Samus and Double Pikachu are in the lead =)

CaptainNanD0

Smash Journeyman
DJ if you and Hugs ***** HardCuerpo at Pat go for it at pound nd plus i really wanna see to beast Samus' sex in teams.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
do all these people actually want to team with you?
Yes sir, well most of them because I haven't asked a couple of them yet. For example, HugS and Blunted Object are both gonna get back to me.

DJ if you and Hugs ***** HardCuerpo at Pat go for it at pound nd plus i really wanna see to beast Samus' sex in teams.
We wanna team again for Pound 4 but he has to get back to me about something. Our Samus' definitely have mad sex in teams lol.

Lovage

Smash Hero
i think double samus is a crummy team. if u hit one off it takes really long to recover and you can 2v1 the remaining samus.

Pi

Smash Hero
i think double samus is a crummy team. if u hit one off it takes really long to recover and you can 2v1 the remaining samus.
doesn't take that much longer than other chars, especially if we don't need to worry about being edguarded
and a lot of other chars actually wouldn't have recovered if it's taking that long for samus too any way.

LAX_

Smash Apprentice
while i would be sooo happy if i saw double pikachu...

i think i would **** my pants if i saw double samus.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Oooh so many tough calls! After playing against a good chunk of your characters at Genesis I know you great you are with everyone lol.

I vote +1 to Axe and double pikas and
+1 to you and Hugs. The missiles will be insane!

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
i dont think axe is going to pound

1. axe
2. double doc with one of the norcal docs
3. blunted object
4. double peach with anyone

those are my votes in that order; if one isnt available, go to the next.

MarioMariox2

Smash Ace
NNID
KunehoKun
3DS FC
0748-3131-6459
Sup DJ.

Double Character 2v2: I'd say go w/ Green Mario and double Mario. You guys have godly DI.
General 2v2: You and Green Mario, Doc and Mario. You KO and Pill rush while he Uair blinds.

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
Yea DJ nintendo I won't be able to go to Pound 4 anymore.. :( Good luck finding a good teams partner though! I wanna see some double samus action so... +1 Hugs!

Top Bottom