• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Who WAS That?" The Player-Finder Thread

Amend

Smash Rookie
I remember that some Andy wrecked me with a villager as well, but months ago. I believe I was able to steal some wins with a particular character choice I can't remember, but maybe that was some other villager. But definitely some Andy.
Lol, that sounds interesting, what is your online name? Is it abx? Because abx rings a bell

Quarium

Smash Journeyman
Hey! That was me, if you want we can add each other and play these days. I really need someone good to criticise my game :)
Is this by any chance on 3ds? Hearing ''Amazing Villager'' makes my ears itch with curiosity :p

Quarium

Smash Journeyman
3DS: Just played @ Shrokatii Shrokatii , a nice match. Sorry about disconnecting. My 3ds was just running outta batteries! good dark pit! I went Kirby :D

Last edited:

A17

Smash Ace
NNID
Okrapaeli
Been getting bodied by JT's Yoshi. It felt like this man had 3 options set to execute per each situation occurred: punishment, retreat, AND whiffs. I am not prepared for this level of poop. Yes I am a bit salty not knowing what to do against Yoshis.

Silleby

Smash Rookie
Faced an American "Falcrow" this night, played an amazing Falco, I played Palutena. You possibly here?

I AKU I

Smash Cadet
NNID
murphed
Ran into an amazing player from Massachusetts named Dissent a couple hours ago. He was scary good. I barely took 2 of the 10 games we played and got bodied in most of the ones I lost. You were teabagging during those games, but I have a good sense of humor so whatevs. (You'll get no salt from me)

I saved the replays from our Jiggs dittos because they were awesome despite being a little derpy at times. Props and GG's.

Nexin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Nexinitus
Ggs to ST Piff (@Piiff maybe?) who used Pac Man, Meta Knight, Mewtwo, Link, and Roy on the Wii U. I think we ended up playing for around 2 hours or so earlier today, and all of our matches were a lot of fun.

Your Pac Man was especially good. I'm not used to seeing FG Pac Mans do stuff like use the stage to recover the key and set up traps by launching the Fire Hydrant. Great stuff.

I was the pink Ryu named Nexin. I sent you friend request after our last match, and I hope to play you again soon.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
GGs last night to a Falcon main who went by SeaBass. You got some surprise knees and dairs on me.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Hey @ Esquire Esquire , this is Josh/Johan the Robin player from FG. Excellent ROB, the edgeguards were just about perfect! I just wish the small lag jumps didn't happen so I could use full hop Uairs instead of JC Usmashes, then maybe those would have turned out different. GGs!

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
GGs to a cool Blue Charizard who goes by DARIN. I haven't played a good Zard in a long time and yours definitely caught me off guard with those strong moves.

Quarium

Smash Journeyman
3ds: a player named "Jon-Jen" absolutely wrecked me with his Villager. Kudos to you man, amazing skills.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Wii U version:
Anyone who's played some For Glory action earlier today and has fought a guy by the name Tino, that's me. I was Rosalina, Mega Man, Little Mac and Roy. Shout outs to everyone out there. :)

Stehpen

Smash Rookie
Yo Pierre. Stehpen here. Great games, was good practice before the tournament tomorrow

LyonDRC

Smash Apprentice
NNID
LyonDRC
Just played amazingnes on For Glory, awesome games! I left because it seem lag was coming to haunt us x_x But if you see this send me a message and I'll be down for more games whenever :D

In-case there's more than one amazingnes, this were our fights.
1):4zss: vs :4fox: = I won with ZSS

2) :4zss: vs :4sheik: = I won with ZSS

3) :4zss: vs :4sheik: = You won with Sheik

4) :4marth: vs :4sheik: = You won with Sheik

I'm not sure but there might've been another game between the second and third (?). You sd'd back when I somehow lost my jump with ZSS in Duck Hunt and I did the same when you used grenade (because I'm sure that was a miss-input).

After the Marth vs Sheik game you changed your tag to IPLAYMARTH and 2. Anyway, good games sir! Hopefully you're around here because I have more to give :p My Marth looked pretty sloppy in that game but I promise I can do much better :p

Esquire

Smash Cadet
NNID
DarkSlay
Hey @ Esquire Esquire , this is Josh/Johan the Robin player from FG. Excellent ROB, the edgeguards were just about perfect! I just wish the small lag jumps didn't happen so I could use full hop Uairs instead of JC Usmashes, then maybe those would have turned out different. GGs!
Hey there! ggs bud, you have an incredibly sound Robin. Reminds me of some of the better Robins I've played. You should totally stop by Anther's Ladder and play against/talk to skorpio95x, you guys have very similar playstyles. Hope to play again soon.

Twewy

Smash Lord
3DS: Gary with the green Bowser and white Charizard....I like your style. Good games.

MisterDom

Smash Ace
NNID
MisterDom
3DS FC
1091-7673-8661
I played an AMAZING luigi named N64PAUL. I really wish we could play more matches, and I didn't have that lag at the end. Anyways, you were probably one of the best people I have ever played online, and I'm glad I got to play you! I also wish I played my best. I've been doing secondary practice all week without touching my poor Jigglypuff lol. I also wish you didn't have that nair so I could combo you, but I'll figure out a way to beat luigi eventually haha. GGs

Zerocakes

Smash Cadet
NNID
ZeroBox
3DS FC
1607-2766-5470
[3DS] GGs with Metalex Metalex yesterday, I believe this is the second time I've faced you on FG. You were a superb player, great :4morton::4falcon::4luigi:and :4kirby: :D
i'm morgan and used mainly :4villager: and :4lucas:

Metalex

Smash Journeyman
NNID
mettalex
3DS FC
2509-3509-1078
Zerocakes Zerocakes Yeah i Think i have played you Before ^^

Thanks, and you are really awesome player especially with Villager! Would need to practice fighting Villager more so would be fun to play more sometime :) Good games!

Last edited:

Zeus817

Smash Rookie
Zip Za... u were awsome on 3 ds if u ever want to play again hit me up your mario was on point

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Fun games to someone tagged Benji. Your Bowser and Charizard were great, you just have a bad tendency to airdodge.

Nice playing with you for like, two hours. I had a blast.

AerialNinja

Smash Cadet
NNID
aznninja96
3DS FC
2036-8306-5753
GGs to the Lucario named Qwerty. Had some good games on the 3DS and you were pretty damn good, ggs man. I was the red Megaman named aznninja96.

RaphAttack90

Smash Rookie
NNID
RaphAttack90
3DS FC
0645-5985-1639
Xerxes, I had an awesome time playing with you! You had an excellent Roy. The name's Raffi.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Just played against a player called Raúl on the 3DS. Pretty good matches... Until you picked Toon Link and ruined my fun. :001:

At any rate, that last match helped me realize Meta Knight is definitely not for me.

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
Had SO much fun with someone named Chiiko on Wii U... I went White Peach, Black Yoshi and Fuel Ness (white and orange shirt Ness). So much stupidity happened, but I could tell you were a good player and man I enjoyed it!

You were a Yellow Fox, Red ROB, Yellow Ness, Black Falco, Purple Mario... Dear god that ending on Suzaku Castle tho. xD

Gildiss

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0103-9270-5127
To DAMAGE, nice Kirby dittos. My 3DS name is Bill, and I played a white Kirby against your blue one.

I also used :4dedede: and you also used :4dk: in our matches.

omnicloud7strife

Smash Apprentice
Around 10:00 EST (give or take 15 minutes) I encountered someone tagged Hammy, who kicked my ass all up and down the street. I won the last two games. I was tagged Omni.

Good games. Hope to play you again sometime. Maybe in the future, I'll pose more of a challenge.

Toon612Link

Smash Journeyman
GGs sanjo9 AKA j? You're little mac didn't consistently win but I feel we were about even in skill after the first 18 games. Sorry for not playing absolutely seriously. You were a fun opponent for an hour.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Great games to a Peach player named Hyuna on the Wii U version. I've never seen a Peach use aerials that fast (also it was funny when you pulled a bomb and we just taunted). I was a Wario named BC.

Caryslan

Smash Apprentice
I'll give a shout-out to a player named Purple who I played in the Wii U version. Your Falco, Marth, ZSS, and Captain Falcon were all hard to beat, and kept me on my toes.

And that Pikachu murdered all my characters.

The only wins that I got was when I pulled out Ike who is my main. My Lucina did ok, but my Ganondorf(who is one of my better characters) got destroyed, as did Dr. Mario!

GGs, and I learned the important lesson of sticking with Ike and Lucina for my 1 on 1 matches!

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
Someone here named CK (NNID is Combo_Knight) and had the tag "Don't Jump" as Ryu? Your Ryu was amazing man, and boy do I need to learn that MU! :)

I was a White Peach and Black Yoshi named Timmy. :)
(Just a note I didn't even get to my main. xD)

Zerocakes

Smash Cadet
NNID
ZeroBox
3DS FC
1607-2766-5470
[3DS] Fantastic games with a player named 'Mr. Toast' or 'Mr. Toaster' (I can't remember fully but it's something like that)
You have superb skill is a wide variety of characters. There was barely any lag and i had a great time! :D
I was Morgan who used mainly villager and lots of other characters. I'd say we're evenly matched!

Top Bottom