• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Who WAS That?" The Player-Finder Thread

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
GGs to El!as. It's not everyday that you get to be a part of a Greninja ditto as exciting as the one I experienced! was the player under 21GMix.
Ayyyy, PRETTY sure I played you on the 3DS late night a few days ago. Assuming it was you, good games!

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
So I just ran into a guy named Duce Lee on 3DS. Name sounded familiar so I checked my friends list and I actually have him. I forgot who it was so shout outs to you.

Chez G.

Yay...
NNID
toomanygames64
Ayyyy, PRETTY sure I played you on the 3DS late night a few days ago. Assuming it was you, good games!
In that case, we should play again. Nobody ever plays as Greninja for some reason.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Good games to the username 1i1 3ag13 who went by the name "Davon"...I think it was. Haven't fought a Ryu in quite a while not even an amazing one such as yours. It was a pretty fun match, even when I embarrassed myself with my Rosalina's recovery during our second match. xD

abx

Smash Journeyman
Shoutout to Moritz from Germany (3DS). Greninja and Sheik were tightly played and it was cool that you started shuffling through the roster at the end.

kleinbisnein

Smash Rookie
hey guys, im not really looking for anyone. im just wanting to put myself out there. im Klein on for glory so pm me if yo want to fight again (im not very good)

fushigekaze

Smash Rookie
Dear Xeon, I somehow ran into you twice in the last week in For Glory. The first time we met, I cursed my luck because the analog stick on my controller had literally just broken and the match was starting. The second time we met, you actually stayed for more than a match and we had a lot of fun. Your Yoshi is crazy good and I still wish we could play a local match, even though I'm pretty sure you'd still win. Thanks for being a good sport and for sticking around to play against me. I am so very sorry and sad that my internet died in the middle of our last match. I think that you are a good role model as a pro. I doubt that you will ever see this, but this is really my only way of reaching out since the Wii U lacks better means of communication. I sent you a friend request, but it might be a while before you ever notice. Again, thanks for playing.

-SNES/Roy

AppleTart

Smash Rookie
NNID
AppleTart64
3DS FC
5129-4151-5077
GGs to Galacta. Sheik vs Meta Knight has gotta be one of my favorite matchups now. I don't think I've ever met someone willing to go so deep off stage like me til crossing paths with you, and your MK is the truth, dude. Funnest sets I've had in a while.

Vapo

Smash Apprentice
GG to Sebas, we had some nice matches (especially the tink dittos). I saw someone with your name a couple hours later on Splatoon, which might have been you, idk. I would have switched to Puff as well but was trying to get combos for the Tink collab combo vid.

divade

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Divade011
Jorge, id Jorge and some numbers, idk if we are allowed to tell their Nintendo ID.
Played Diddy. God damn.

MulfordnSons

Smash Rookie
NNID
MulfordnSons
My NNID is MulfordnSons
My tag is just "Mulford"

I play a pretty decent Ryu and Captain Falcon, among other secondaries. Add me on SSB4 so we can play!

great_navi

Smash Rookie
I was on 3ds last night and I played someone by the name of INDEX. I was using my main toon link and he picked toon link and we had an epic sword fight. Bomb combos everywhere and you won just by a hair with the back throw. I'd love to play you again

Twewy

Smash Lord
3DS: Tanks, that was the most fun I've had on FG in a while. Thank you.

Buffoon

Smash Ace
NNID
Buffoon_on_U
3DS FC
1719-3804-4029
This goes out to Fish, who was rocking :4megaman: against my :4lucina: on 3DS For Glory. Those were so VERY close games! I had fun fighting with you.

Twewy

Smash Lord
3DS: Twisted, your Roy is pretty good. You've obviously put some practice into our boy.

MisterDom

Smash Ace
NNID
MisterDom
3DS FC
1091-7673-8661
I played two people today in 3DS

BOB- Excellent Marth with good spacing. We played out mains for awhile, and then we switched to exonerates. We played like 24 matches or something...

BlueFire- had a pretty good villager that was smart and had pretty fine punishes. I wish we didn't have lag on the first match...

GGs to both of you!

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Wii U version:
Anyone who has ever fought someone with the name Tino who used Rosalina, Mega Man, Little Mac, Lucina and Link (all in their default colors) earlier, that's me. :)

Last edited:

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
[Wii U]
Shoutouts to a Mega Man named Hima14 ( HIMA14 HIMA14 was this you?). Your :4megaman: was simply amazing: you knew how to use each projectile and when (I especially loved your jump cancel glide tosses via the saw). I was a Wario/Dr. Mario named "BC"

MulfordnSons

Smash Rookie
NNID
MulfordnSons
Played against an Ike main by the name of "Duon" I think. I was the Ryu player who went back and forth with you for about 30 matches. We even played some dittos and secondaries, you're pretty good and have a solid connection. lost you in the recent players so I cant frend request, add me at MulfordnSons...my tag was 'Ganmulf"

HIMA14

Smash Rookie
NNID
HIMA14BITS
[Wii U]
Shoutouts to a Mega Man named Hima14 ( HIMA14 HIMA14 was this you?). Your :4megaman: was simply amazing: you knew how to use each projectile and when (I especially loved your jump cancel glide tosses via the saw). I was a Wario/Dr. Mario named "BC"
Hi BC I remember you!!!,let me tell ya you have a great :4drmario: and your :4wario: was a real deal!,glad you liked my :4megaman: strategy,hope to play with you again some day :D

Twewy

Smash Lord
3DS: @LB, you are the best Doc and one of the best players I ever fought. And @ZeusLink? You gave me a good time.

PKMudkip

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0087-2827-5098
Switch FC
SW-5862-2113-3817
I just played the best ZSS/Lucina player I've seen. GG's to Top Kek on the 3DS. I don't know of you are on SmashBoards but I was the Purple Shiek, Blue Falcon, and Regular Ness with the tag PKMudkip. If you ever read this, I'd love to play again.

Rinku リンク

Hero of "Likes"
NNID
JinnyK
Shoutouts to the players under the username ☆Tune ☆. You guys were the most friendly and fun people to play with in a 2v2 FG lol. @Izayoi and I had a blast fooling around with you guys xD

CynicalController

Smash Cadet
NNID
acetrainergaming
3DS FC
2020-0091-9961
Here's a shot in the dark, but on 3ds I played quite a few rounds with someone named like <B三Soul [rest of name was cut off], and we had a sick Captain Falcon ditto. My name was Cyn if that helps. If whoever that is, or someone knows who that is is reading this, tell me please.

Twewy

Smash Lord
Here's a shot in the dark, but on 3ds I played quite a few rounds with someone named like <B三Soul [rest of name was cut off], and we had a sick Captain Falcon ditto. My name was Cyn if that helps. If whoever that is, or someone knows who that is is reading this, tell me please.
If you ever want to know their full name, tap their profile at the results screen.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
[Wii U]

I had some good games with @sirchadakiss18 's Little Mac the other day. I've never fought a Mac that new how to pivot/play that good. I was mainly Doc though I switched to Wario for one game.

Last edited:

ParanoidPimp

Smash Rookie
NNID
DaBossest
Shoutouts to ZeRo for utterly destroying my Pikachu with Zero Suit Samus on For Glory. Though it was only one game and it was awhile back, it was one hell of a game and I won't be forgetting those ridiculous mixups that did me in or that feeling of helplessness. The replay has long since been deleted, (curse those updates), but I've never been beaten that badly on Smash 4 before, or since. If you're ever up to it, I'll gladly play you again. -Verse

Btw if anyone finds that replay, let me know. XD

Last edited by a moderator:

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
Shoutouts to ZeRo for utterly destroying my Pikachu with Zero Suit Samus on For Glory. Though it was only one game and it was awhile back, it was one hell of a game and I won't be forgetting those ridiculous mixups that did me in or that feeling of helplessness. The replay has long since been deleted, (curse those updates), but I've never been beaten that badly on Smash 4 before, or since. If you're ever up to it, I'll gladly play you again. -Verse

Btw if anyone finds that replay, let me know. XD
Please refrain from double posting. In most cases, it is against the TOS; instead, please use the edit function.

Gypsy-dawg

Smash Rookie
Fought someone named "Ð Will" on the 3DS; your Marth and Samus were great!
Matches were tough but respectful, you don't get people like that often in FG.

Last edited:
Top Bottom