• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Who WAS That?" The Player-Finder Thread

YeppersPeppers

Smash Journeyman
To the gentleman/woman named MetaKnight: awesome games! I barely ever see Meta Knight played (probably due to the severe nerf), so it was definitely refreshing to fight one (with great skill too). Would love to play again sometime. I was the Hat & Glasses Jigglypuff named Bradley.

Last edited:

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
GGs to a Lemmy/Game and Watch named Jade in 2v2 FG.

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
Yeah i doubt it too... butt you never know! Hi luis! So yeah ill add you too
if you want :) Just hit me up when you feel for a few matchies. ^^
I thought you were a guy until you said 'matchies'
I was wrong
Added you, tho ;D We can totes have a match sometime :3

Last edited:

BlazedMike95

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlazedMike95
3DS FC
5198-2884-6597
Shoutouts to gggj7. I was [SB]Mike. I really enjoyed all of our games, especially our Pacman vs Jigglypuff matches. GGs.

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
Looking for a player named Ace*!! SHOW YOURSELF!!!

I loved the DHD dittos. Learned somethings on the way :)

:4duckhunt:

Last edited:

CCCM89

Smash Ace
To the D3 palyer named Danny, we had a team match just now. all you did was selfdestruct and crouch at the edge of the stage. if this game had a kick feature, I can foresee you getting into a situation where you are auto kicked the moment you show up if that is really all you do in online...

LabrysXII

Smash Cadet
NNID
LabrysXII
3DS FC
2020-0802-1886
To a player known as JLuis (I think that's correct) online.......Dat ROB....DAT ROB.....DAT ROOOOOOOOB THO. I remember using Sonic against you in our matches, I got BODIED. But I had a lot of fun, during our matches. Hopefully I can make it around you and other players' skill level soon, as I continue playing this game.

This is why I have a lot of fun playing Smash and other fighting games too. Fighting great players, really shows how far you can go in terms of how good you can get. Welp, back to the lab I suppose.

Last edited:

HYP3R

Smash Lord
I'll say ggs to someone named Dwight. We played a variety of characters for a while and were some decent matches. Also a respectful player.
I was >: ( who used mainly skyward sword outfit link.

Last edited:

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
I was playing with a really fun player in Team Battle on For Glory just before maintenance.

I usually go by the name of ★Pichi, but I was going by ★Hime when this was happening. Ran into someone named S.M. who played ZSS, Fire Mario, white Zelda, default Kirby, and default Link. We were in the group together for about a good hour and a half or so, played some really fun matches together, and they were pretty skilled as well.

My characters in order were green/Fire Peach, Fire Rosalina, white ZSS, and red Zelda.

Spirst

Good games to @GameDragon. Figured it was you based on the fact that your posts indicated you used Dark Pit which you did in-game. Some were pretty close and that last one was funny. I was the Duck Hunt.

Last edited:

Babali Boon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Babali
3DS FC
0447-5439-8345
Just played a player by the name of BigSlik I think it was? Good games! Really enjoyed playing against your Shiek, and our matches were epic and close.

Rojo Espada

Smash Cadet
NNID
Rojo_Espada
3DS FC
4313-0371-7210
I run around with :4link: in his Fierce Deity costume. I go by Rojo online.

I fought someone awhile ago named Pata (I think). I think they used Rosalina and some other characters. I could beat the others but with Rosatoptier Rosalina, I just died. GG buddy, I'd like to play with you again.

nerrof

Smash Rookie
Ran into DaPuffster from New Jersey on For Glory today. Is this the same one that was just wrecking people with Mii Brawler? He was playing Shulk; best Shulk I've seen on FG by far. Either way, best matches I've had in a while, even if i lost both.

Mattopia

Smash Rookie
I just played a guy named Dan for a few hours on For Glory. My tag is Roccoman. You are really good mate! Some great matches we had. Loved that MU experience!

Zoljinx

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Zoljinx
3DS FC
5343-8245-7441
i just fought someone by the name of "Aguilar"? the name for some reason sounds familiar, but i don't know why, anyways GG's!, sorry i didn't put up much of a fight though. your Dedede is great, proud of the 1 victory i got off you. XD (i was the Meta Knight that switched to Kirby at the end.

MrGame&Rock

Smash Ace
NNID
SpenstarHD
I forgot the name of this person sadly, and I forgot to save the replay, but the person was Pac-Man and I was blue bowser. Pac-Man won the first game on Unove Pokemon League (I got a really bad SD but KOd Pac with next to no damage, and lost the next stock) and we rematched on Living Room and I won. Then (s)he disconnected. I have no idea who this person is but I want to play them more.

TheBlossomingLily

Stitchface King
NNID
BlossomingLily
3DS FC
1736-0702-8981
I just recently played against someone who went by the name "YOSHI" who played a large variety of characters against me (ironically :4yoshi: himself wasn't one of them). Most people I face only play one match before they leave but I'm glad he stuck around for a bunch of matches that actually gave me quite a challenge.
Also I apologize if the "No Luma :rosalina:" match seemed disrespectful; I simply feel like playing her like that sometimes.

Last edited:

SonicTHP

Smash Cadet
NNID
SonicTHP
3DS FC
4897-6845-2284
To Jordan M. of Pennsylvania. You're quite good, but our connection is terrible...

BlazedMike95

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlazedMike95
3DS FC
5198-2884-6597
Shoutouts to Yoyo. I was [SB]Mike. Our Zelda vs. Jigglypuff matches were pretty good. Although I'm pretty sure the only reason I won was because of Zelda's 0.5% buff to her U-tilt.:4zelda::p

Sorry I left early, but GGs nonetheless.

Last edited:

PCHU

Smash Lord
Well, I've faced quite a few people, but I dunno if I've fought any of you.
Regardless, I'm giving the 2DS back to my friend, so if any of you fought against a Radiarc, it was me.
Hope you guys continue to have fun; maybe we'll meet on the Wii U someday.

relaxedexcorcist

Smash Ace
NNID
relaxed
3DS FC
4167-4486-3541
I ran into a shofu using :4bowser: on For Glory earlier. I just wanted to say you left after one game and I wanted a salty runback. Not used to fighting not-trash Bowsers. I dunno if was @shofu or an imposter though. That would be nice to know.

Last edited:

MrM

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0087-2818-3212
just played a charizard who goes by Austin ggs man great match up exp there
I was fire mario tag Mr.M

UltimaLuminaire

NNID
UltimaLuminaire
My respect goes out to a god-like Luigi that goes by "Marvin". He started as Link. When I beat him, he switched to Samus. When I beat her, he switched to Doctor Mario. Finally, when I had won, he switched to Luigi and proceeded to trash me for 30 games. I only managed to grab 4 legit victories. Go far, my friend. Best wishes from "(9)", the Bowser you crushed and ate for breakfast.

Last edited:

Pippin (Peregrin Took)

Formerly “ItalianBaptist”
Switch FC
SW-0542-4021-7641
Ok so I just played two matches in 2v2 For Glory and my teammate was some guy named "Ein Mii..." (it wouldn't fill out the whole thing). I was John3:16. Even though that last match was insane with the lag (it actually helped me to anticipate frames and such lol), if you're on smashboards I thought we had really good synergy and teamwork :)

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Good games to someone named "Numbers"! :D Meh, my Peach and Jiggs game are off point today .-. But holy s**t that WFT 0-0 Definitely the best one i've played! ^0^
Oh hey I finally got paired up against someone on SWF.

It's been a while so I don't really remember which games these were, but good games all the same.

Last edited:

dragonologist

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0920-1138-8009
Shoren, I'm playing against you right now! I was playing Wario, Rosalinam Wario, Wii fit and you seemingly random, go by Brad on 3DS!

LabrysXII

Smash Cadet
NNID
LabrysXII
3DS FC
2020-0802-1886
To a Captain Falcon player named Alfeverb. You pretty much exposed my Robin's bad habits, lol. I think I adapted somewhat okay in terms of the matches later, but I feel that the lag spikes factored into some of your mistakes (and mine, when I SD'd under the stage). I think you were the better player those matches, but I had a lot of fun. ^^

Last edited:

Rojo Espada

Smash Cadet
NNID
Rojo_Espada
3DS FC
4313-0371-7210
I think I've joined the crowd when it comes to playing against someone named chris. Played as a yellow yoshi.
I would have stuck around but I was sleepy.

D

Deleted member

Oh hey I finally got paired up against someone on SWF.

It's been a while so I don't really remember which games these were, but good games all the same.
So you were Numbers? SOMEONE REPLIED TO ME?! WHAT IS THIS.............jk xD But good games! From what I remember your WFT was a freaking monster.....you bullied my Peach and Jiggs :'(

Last edited by a moderator:

Arti

Smash Cadet
NNID
Arti31415
3DS FC
2621-3001-2960
I just played a bunch of really fun mirror matches against a person named Shulkmania, do they come here?

D

Deleted member

Okay, uh, well....i've just been destroyed......hard.........GREAT GAMES TO "REN" WHO WRECKED ME! ^0^ Your Ike was just..........too good.........*cries in corner*.......but Jesus Christ you were good! I was the Peach/Jiggs/ZSS player

Last edited by a moderator:

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
Play a really good peach player named "Carlos" He exposed my bad shield grab habbits and rekt me most of the time.

Top Bottom