• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who wants to carpool to NIAGRA Dec 20????

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
There is a HUGE Melee + Brawl tourney in Niagra, CA on Dec 20th, who wants to take me? I'll pay 100 dollars in gas to whoever takes me. We can carpool w/ multiple people, I don't care, I just want to go. It's a huge tourney for both Melee and Brawl. Ally tells me it's only an hour 18 min from Rochester NY, so who wants to take me?

(you can drive across the border in car without a passport it doesn't matter, but you can't fly across it without a passport)

hizzlum

Smash Journeyman
WCSL in SF is projected to have more than 200 people in brawl singles, including DSF and SK92, and there is gonna be melee singles/ doubles of course, lol everybody wants you to go to SFSU m2k, WCSL is gonna be WA, socal, norcal ,reno, and vegas all in one place brawling/melee. its gonna be beast, lol

Eazy23

Smash Lord
M2k I will give u a ride. But you have to give me 100 dollars, and you have to give me a ride there instead. That is all..

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Are you saying M2K won't be able to win if he doesnt't use Metaknight?
lol @ this stupid assumption people make

I know I wouldn't want to support a pro-ban tournament with my presense because of how strongly anti-ban I am and the fact that MK is my best character.

I'm sure Mew2King feels the same way.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I had a random wanting to go but it died down when I mapquested it and found out it's 7 hours from me :(

I really hope you're able to make it there.

X- Sylar -X

Smash Journeyman
lol @ this stupid assumption people make

I know I wouldn't want to support a pro-ban tournament with my presense because of how strongly anti-ban I am and the fact that MK is my best character.

I'm sure Mew2King feels the same way.
lol @ smashers who are full of themsleves....dude support a pro ban tournament with your "presence" dont make me puke. Your anti MK ban prolly becuz you can ONLY play MK, and of course he's your best character again no surprises there.... its METAKNIGHT.

However if M2K came down we would obviously drop the ban becuz Canada never gets the chance to host the worlds best and see that kinda skill in action. However I cant say the same for you and your B mashing skillz.

I dont even play brawl and I'm no troll but man that was just one arrogant post.

SLAYERCoLdKiLr

Smash Journeyman
lol @ smashers who are full of themsleves....dude support a pro ban tournament with your "presence" dont make me puke. Your anti MK ban prolly becuz you can ONLY play MK, and of course he's your best character again no surprises there.... its METAKNIGHT.

However if M2K came down we would obviously drop the ban becuz Canada never gets the chance to host the worlds best and see that kinda skill in action. However I cant say the same for you and your B mashing skillz.

I dont even play brawl and I'm no troll but man that was just one arrogant post.
Dude this quote could literally be about anyone at anytime, and I would still laugh as hard. That post was ****ing amazing. Yo dude post me an air high five right now.

*HAND*

X- Sylar -X

Smash Journeyman
Much luv for Philly i'd love to make it down to the states but for now I'm stuck here With Gaynex and company lol and im already air high so here you go.

*Hand*

Chaos0419

Smash Apprentice

Wow... you have nooooo idea what you're talking about. You seriously are an idiot. Inui is not full of himself, he is just saying he wouldn't go to a tournament that bans MK. I wouldn't either. And neither would Mew2King (I don't think). Do we main MK? Yes. Would you go to a tournament if you found out your main was banned? Probably not.

Inui plays Snake just as well (in my opinion) as MK. And as far as I know, when Mew2King first started going to Brawl tournies, he was ****** everyone with Dedede.

And one more thing, for those homos who think MK should get banned - get over it!!! Yes, you can learn to play MK faster than learning how to play Snake, for example. But (and this is what you fail to understand), once you learn both you will realize that Snake has the advantage. So if you're going to ban MK, you might as well ban Snake. And if you ban Snake, you might as well ban Dedede. And if you ban Dedede, you might as well ban Falco. And if you ban Falco, you might as well ban... do you idiots get it now?!?!

PS: If you're having trouble playing against MK, here's a tip... PRACTICE MORE!!!!

X- Sylar -X

Smash Journeyman
OMG you main Metaknight too what a surprise, im like so totally shocked and at a loss for words... theres a ****** noob out there that mains metaknight.....that shiat is just too rare ?!?!

If i went to a melee tournament it would be kinda hard to ban my mains in melee becuz if you banned every playable character but one i would still go becuz I have too much love for the game.

You are also forgetting the fact that I don't play brawl so I dont care about the ban. I do believe however that if M2k came and played DDD he would still prolly ****, also I'm not sure what ur on ...or maybe its me iuno. But snake having the advantage ?!?! im pretty sure the matchup is at least 50/50 and i hope to god im wrong becuz i kno nothing about this game and that would make u look like a ******, however if im wrong im just ingnorant..... big differnce.

P.S If ne one is having trouble with metaknight they'll jus do what you and everyone else did......play meataknight. Im sure inui is a good player but that post was jus very arrogant, if people wanna ban chars in their tournies so what thats their choice. So take Inuis nut sack out of ur mouth and read what your quoting before you post next time sweetie.

Inui

Banned via Warnings

Nah trick, my Snake is really good and I play a decent Marth, Pit, and Dedede. A lot of my good accomplishments are with those characters, especially Snake.

Tornado is too good against fatties that I have to camp into tornado/tilts or get tremendously ***** due to MK not being allowed to attack them! :)

I'm arrogant because I'm good, lol. My post wasn't supposed to be arrogant, though. I wouldn't want to add to the attendance of a tournament that goes against something I feel very strongly about and bans my best character.

Yes, you can learn to play MK faster than learning how to play Snake, for example.
Nah, Snake, Olimar, Game and Watch, Falco, and Dedede are easier to just pick up and win with, imo.

X- Sylar -X

Smash Journeyman
Okay man thats fine.... but why do you support a game so strongly when you admit that your accomplishments come through ne other character but metaknight but are only willing to play him in tournament?!? Maybe thats just the BARWL way.....

I was just saying that if a tourney decides to ban a char whatever those r tourney rules, i just really didnt like that presence part of your post i guess lol. Just made you sound like you thought you were PC or someone imo. But im sure your a cool guy and a good smasher too.

Keitaro

lol, ****, EE quoted that and said something smart before I could.

Really, I was gonna do the same EE but without a pic.

Inui better learn the counter for Keitaro Time before this weekend.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
>_> Wow....the craziness over the MK ban, xD. I don't know....it's not like Gil from 3rd strike...now THAT'S a bandworthy character, xD. Anyway...yeah....I don't know, but I seriously hope people aren't going to stick to that ban. M2K I hope you find a ride with less than a week to go, xD.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Rofl, Invalid Opinion
This is coming from someone that doesn't play Brawl directed at a top player.

Keitaro said:
Inui better learn the counter for Keitaro Time before this weekend.
You do realize I beat chillindude829's Falco 2-0 last weekend and that his is significantly better than yours, right? He actually has mix-ups and is smarter and faster. You do...the same stuff over and over and just shoot lasers. >_>;

CandyAppleBlueCherry

Smash Cadet
OMG you main Metaknight too what a surprise, im like so totally shocked and at a loss for words... theres a ****** noob out there that mains metaknight.....that shiat is just too rare ?!?!

If i went to a melee tournament it would be kinda hard to ban my mains in melee becuz if you banned every playable character but one i would still go becuz I have too much love for the game.

You are also forgetting the fact that I don't play brawl so I dont care about the ban. I do believe however that if M2k came and played DDD he would still prolly ****, also I'm not sure what ur on ...or maybe its me iuno. But snake having the advantage ?!?! im pretty sure the matchup is at least 50/50 and i hope to god im wrong becuz i kno nothing about this game and that would make u look like a ******, however if im wrong im just ingnorant..... big differnce.

P.S If ne one is having trouble with metaknight they'll jus do what you and everyone else did......play meataknight. Im sure inui is a good player but that post was jus very arrogant, if people wanna ban chars in their tournies so what thats their choice. So take Inuis nut sack out of ur mouth and read what your quoting before you post next time sweetie.
I don't play MK, ever, and I don't think he should be banned o:

Keitaro

I heard M2K will give 1/3 of his winnings to the driver that takes him!! 0_o

So if M2K makes 500!! The driver gets!!........ I haven't done math for a while >_>

Edit: Oh like 1.66667 of 5 which is like 166.666666667 dollars!! Look at all the digits, lmao!!

nessqk

Smash Journeyman
whoa whoa whoa whoa wth they banned mk wth it cant be that serious i mean when the game first came out people thought of banning dedede cause the chain grab but they didnt so why the little guy ?

X- Sylar -X

Smash Journeyman
I don't play MK, ever, and I don't think he should be banned o:

I didn't ever say that he should or should not be banned lol ?!? So I have no idea why your quoting me. I don't play brawl and my ness is 20x better than my metaknight.

I just go to the tourney ne wayz n go with the rulez of the tourney and try to **** ne wayz.....

Keitaro

You do realize I beat chillindude829's Falco 2-0 last weekend and that his is significantly better than yours, right? He actually has mix-ups and is smarter and faster. You do...the same stuff over and over and just shoot lasers. >_>;
Lasers are the key to fighting MK, any Falco player can tell you that who has studied the match. Chillin's inability to shdl correctly and him stating he doesn't need it may have caused him the match.

Even if he's better or significantly better does not mean he knows how to fight MK's correctly. Yes, his raw skills are great and all, I'll admit better than my own, but I know for a fact Chillin does not study Falco the extent I do.

X- Sylar -X

Smash Journeyman
M2k if you do get down to niagra could I reserve a melee set?!? I'd sacrifice a small goat to the smash gods if i could get that $hit recorded lol. Hope you make it down....

Top Bottom