• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Who should you main?" - The In-Depth Personality Quiz

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
I got ness... no surprise there, NESS IS AWESOME!!! mario second, but i don't like him.
EDIT: i got ness a second time with even more percent than before by changing it to even more fit me!!!

NESS USES PSI ROCKIN' Ω!!!

MarioMariox2

Smash Ace
NNID
KunehoKun
3DS FC
0748-3131-6459
Sure, the questions are farfetch'd, but they're accurate! I got fox.

Koala

Smash Cadet
1. Marth
2. Zelda
3. Toon Link
4. Falco
5. Kirby

I enjoy playing as all of those characters except falco really, I am by no means good with any of them but I can at least stand them!

TheSMASHtyke

Smash Journeyman
Everytime I take the quiz, Marth is always number one. Unfortunately, it will never be true due to that recovery...

Well, it got the SHDF part right!

n88

Smash Lord
Fairly accurate. I got Zelda, my main. I appreciate that this doesn't have any questions like "Do you like the word "Meta." I've actually seen that before.

SuperFudgeChoco

Smash Apprentice
Interesting...I got ZSS. What's interesting about it is that I when I first started playing I blamed ZSS for how much Samus got nerfed. But when I played her for a bit I actually felt there was some potential. Only problem is I don't see her being a good character for me to main. I right now play Diddy which came in 3rd for me (Wario was 2nd, I play Wario every once and a while in friendlies, I do alright).

airsmasher

Smash Apprentice
I got Marth, but when it described him it kept referring to him as "she". I always thought Marth was a dude, but he's pretty androgenous. :p Anyway, I've been contemplating making my main Pikachu, and I got him 2nd, so I guess that says something. :)

Almost accurate. It said I should main Ness (which will never happen), but my main (Toon Link) got 2nd place.

Smash_Of_Fate

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Babael_Of_Fate
3DS FC
1134-7601-5121
I got Mario.

Mario
You should main Mario. He's got the combos, the gimps, the grabs, the smashes, the fireballs, everything. Jack of all trades. But somehow, he kinda sucks.

It's kinda funny because I was actually thinking about picking him up since I see potential in him. The top 10 on my list was...

56% Mario
-------------
56% Zero Suit Samus
-------------
55% Diddy Kong
-------------
53% Luigi
-------------
52% Ness
-------------
52% Marth (One of my secondaries)
-------------
50% Lucas
-------------
49% Captain Falcon
-------------
48% Sonic - #9? What? Really? *shrugs*
-------------
47% Ice Climbers (Actually wanted to try them out one day)

EDIT: lol I just noticed the "You are a scrub." near the bottom of my list. Second from the last actually, I had Snake at the very bottom.

PCHU

Smash Lord
I got Lucas O_O
I already main him, and I don't even play Brawl anymore (I don't have it OR a wii).

But my MAIN MAIN main is still Pikachu.
I have several Mains, and a few main mains, but Pikachu has to be my Main main main.

TheZizz

Smash Journeyman
Like Brawl itself, your quiz is sound despite its outward appearance. I got Mario, my main of mains.

Silver13

Smash Cadet
K, so I made this yesterday. It's a quiz with 50 questions that you answer, then at the end it tells you which characters you should main, based on your answers.

http://www.thequizzery.com/quiz.php?id=6263

I figured there's a lot of people who can't decide on a main... maybe this would help, lol.
Or maybe not, but it's fun.

Seems to be a little biased towards telling people to main Mario and Diddy, and not Snake.... so just take it with a grain of salt. But it's been fairly accurate for some people so far. (I posted it on AiB and GFAQs already)

So take it, and post the results :lick:

http://www.thequizzery.com/quiz.php?id=6263

I got DK :dk2:
Rofl. I love your sig man. Its is epic.

Anyways I got Mario and I hate Mario.... I my farthest main was Wario at 53% and Mario was 59%... fail

rhan

Smash Hero
Totals:
54% Yoshi
52% Sheik
52% Ice Climbers
52% Sonic
51% Ness

I don't play Brawl often and I'd say it's pretty accurate. I have never played Yoshi in my life, but the other 4 are ones I enjoy playing as. Good ****.

DennisTheKing

Smash Cadet
lol i got wario, and wario is the 1 character i cannot play with. lol

Edit- took it again n i got Yoshi ...Cool it's right :p

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Im Diddy Kong! Wtf I Freaking Suck With Him. I Am Way Better With Kirby, Lucas, and sonic. And I Get The Character I Suck With The Most!

.Marik

is a social misfit
ITT: People taking this quiz more seriously than they actually should.

:082:

cheesdog

Smash Cadet
Wario Wa-Wa-Wa!

I love that my last is DDD and that I am a scrub before I would main him.

Volts

Smash Cadet
Wow, got Sonic.

I like using him, but I am not that great with him, certain can't got to tournaments.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
I got Toon Link first place >_> I'm actually decent with him, but he's only my fifth main...

Ike got second place though, so i think this is accurate O_o

A17

Smash Ace
NNID
Okrapaeli
Ness, i absolutely don't like using Ness either, I'd take Lucas over him anyday.

I'm not getting how the satisfaction of gimping lead to Ness really, I love gimping as it gives you that aggressive playing style, hence why I main Mario

Top Bottom