• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who said Mario can't do it?

a rookie

Smash Ace
I actually attended Genesis and got 65th out of 290 entrants with Mario =) And the 2 tournaments after that, I got 13th twice in a row xD Lmao!
I'm a dedicated Mario user to the end. No matter if I get 4-stocked(only once by DEHF),
I just look at my mistakes, and try harder.

I actually beat "The King" in pool play at Genesis 2-0'd his Jigglypuff.

If you don't know who he is, you can just look him up. I'm not typing all this to brag that I beat a pro. I'm telling you guys that it is possible to beat ANYONE or any CHARACTER with Mario. I rarely lose to Sheik's and in my opinion, is probably Mario's WORST matchup.
If you don't believe a word I said, then watch this video and you can judge me. I made a couple of mistakes that cost me some lives but it was worth a shot.

3/6/10:p Placed 5th in singles and teams with Mario, there was only one time I went a different character(Fox) and that was because of two gay Peach's -___-

Anyways, before I get ahead of myself, here are the LINKS:

Team match:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Q3qrsk6JKE

Singles matches:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjiixoFEdY8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTU_CprpiYI&feature=channel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSQsbpNhEuk&feature=channel

Click^^^ and enjoy. Sorry, no spoilers, just watch it and tell me what you think so I can respond to any advice or comments =)

elvenarrow3000

Smash Master
You fireball too close to them. Like you jump at them and throw a fireball, but at that point, they can just hit you, and the fireball doesn't do much good.

Also you double jump a lot. Against a character like Peach who has a high priority decent knockback nair, that can put you in a bad recovery situation.

You need to stop getting gimped. Turn around fireball then reverse bair towards the stage, fastfall around them or airdodge through or something. You're dying way early to floated bairs.

I'm not sure how good of an idea the fair approach is. It's slow and he telegraphs it audibly. So you can get punished a lot for it.

Also the random fsmashes. I mean yeah they work against Peach who's a bit slow and floats around, but against someone like Fox, a dashdance bait can get you punished hard for the lag. Then again, you might not do it against Fox.

After a rising fulljump fireball, you can waveland. Just throwing that out there.

I feel like you could be edgeguarding better. Ledgehop bairs and such, instead of ledeghop nairs.

Ouch. Four hits by the stitchface. I think you're relying too much on the dair's priority. Yeah, it does have a great hitbox, and you win the exchange most of the time, but every time you lose it, something really bad happens.

Why'd you counterpick Final Destination and not like... Yoshi's Story or something? Where you can kill more easily?

j3ly

Smash Champion
my fave cp gainst peach is now brinstar... hard to be gimped - and if u stick around those globes in the middle of the stage and she dsmashes (not that haard to bait on some peaches) ontop of them bye bye peach :D plus she cant gimp as well, and dies by bair at silly percents.

You have a nasty habit of rolling at the beginning of an opps stock (just like me), wait till u meet sum1 who does that DSW laser laser -> reverse fsmash and youll drop it lol :D also your nairing/bair/uairing outtaa shield needs work, i always thought the best was to angle shield up with instinct, then all u need to do is jump and press A, combo outta shield yeaah :D

start wavelanding outta fireball and more mindgames with bair waveland, apart from that sweet mario!

oh yeah and i noticed that u got killed by an edgehog nearly every time - it messes mario up but u can combat it, by switching ur recovery around - Down B -> Cape -> Rising fiireball ( at the edge) cape, cape cape cape cape.... jump -> sweetspot

onedayafter7

Smash Apprentice
also when jumping for recovery just doing a simple uair works wonders against many characters who try to gimp youre recovery. makes them think twice about jumping out there to hit you. Thats usually how i like to come back. downB > fireball >cape cape > jump + uair > sweetspot. but of course mario needs to mix it up alot or he becomes predictable with his ridiculously pitiful recovery xD

a rookie

Smash Ace
You fireball too close to them. Like you jump at them and throw a fireball, but at that point, they can just hit you, and the fireball doesn't do much good.

Also you double jump a lot. Against a character like Peach who has a high priority decent knockback nair, that can put you in a bad recovery situation.

You need to stop getting gimped. Turn around fireball then reverse bair towards the stage, fastfall around them or airdodge through or something. You're dying way early to floated bairs.

I'm not sure how good of an idea the fair approach is. It's slow and he telegraphs it audibly. So you can get punished a lot for it.

Also the random fsmashes. I mean yeah they work against Peach who's a bit slow and floats around, but against someone like Fox, a dashdance bait can get you punished hard for the lag. Then again, you might not do it against Fox.

After a rising fulljump fireball, you can waveland. Just throwing that out there.

I feel like you could be edgeguarding better. Ledgehop bairs and such, instead of ledeghop nairs.

Ouch. Four hits by the stitchface. I think you're relying too much on the dair's priority. Yeah, it does have a great hitbox, and you win the exchange most of the time, but every time you lose it, something really bad happens.

Why'd you counterpick Final Destination and not like... Yoshi's Story or something? Where you can kill more easily?

I fireball fairly close to put shield pressure so I can grab or just combo with it. For instance, I time my fireballs so right when they make contact, I'll be able to hit them at the same time with a f-tilt, f-smash, grab, etc.

As for the double jumping, I double jump to get out of combos or to retaliate. I never really get punished for double jumping.

About the gimping, yes, I know I could get back to the stage better and I should've avoided those bair's. I actually wanted to retaliate with attacks for both of those gimps, but it was either too late or too early. It's not like you seen me get gimped after those two gimps =]

I guess I could agree with you on the fairing, but every time I hit one, it's an instant combo =]

Lmao! None of those were actually random. I just knew where MacD was going, so why not throw one out there? I mean, it's strong and gives me more space to approach if it hits. I mean, there were times when they weren't close, it's just because I misread him, but the other one's hit him or were really close. Btw, of course I play a little different for each character.

Yeah, I'll do that more! It's just that it feels like camping for some reason, but I just never got that much space to do it to MacD. But thanks for the tip =)

The only reason I did nair's instead of bair's is because I thought that a nair would've killed him instead of a bair, but it still didn't xP But I know what you mean.

Lmao! Bahahaha! xD Yeah, those darn stitchface's! haha. I just didn't know about stitchface's overwhelming priority and power, so I didn't know that it would prioritize my dair, or else I wouldn't have tried it but now I'm well aware. I was sort of scared of shielding because I didn't want my shield to break. But, I finally grew balls and shielded one time =D

I counterpicked Final Destination solely because it's Final Destination. It's flat and simple. Btw, you said that I can kill better? What about Peach? She can too. I was considering going to Brinstar, but next time ;D

Thanks for all the advice and noticing my mistakes.

a rookie

Smash Ace
my fave cp gainst peach is now brinstar... hard to be gimped - and if u stick around those globes in the middle of the stage and she dsmashes (not that haard to bait on some peaches) ontop of them bye bye peach :D plus she cant gimp as well, and dies by bair at silly percents.

You have a nasty habit of rolling at the beginning of an opps stock (just like me), wait till u meet sum1 who does that DSW laser laser -> reverse fsmash and youll drop it lol :D also your nairing/bair/uairing outtaa shield needs work, i always thought the best was to angle shield up with instinct, then all u need to do is jump and press A, combo outta shield yeaah :D

start wavelanding outta fireball and more mindgames with bair waveland, apart from that sweet mario!

oh yeah and i noticed that u got killed by an edgehog nearly every time - it messes mario up but u can combat it, by switching ur recovery around - Down B -> Cape -> Rising fiireball ( at the edge) cape, cape cape cape cape.... jump -> sweetspot
Yes, I was considering going there against Peach too but then I was like eff it, Final Destination! Lol. Yes, I was thinking about everything you said right now when I was trying to counterpick too, how ironic =D

Yeah, the roll is to space Peach and I knew I couldn't get punished with a f-smash xD And I don't roll that much against anyone else because I know I'll get punished big time. I'll try to combo out of my shield......one day xD haha.

Yeah, more mindgames! Lol, it's so fun =D But thanks j3ly<3

a rookie

Smash Ace
also when jumping for recovery just doing a simple uair works wonders against many characters who try to gimp youre recovery. makes them think twice about jumping out there to hit you. Thats usually how i like to come back. downB > fireball >cape cape > jump + uair > sweetspot. but of course mario needs to mix it up alot or he becomes predictable with his ridiculously pitiful recovery xD
Yeah, I actually tried to uair MacD one time, but mistimed it and got gimped. But yeah, I usually do an uair when I recover but I didn't wanna try it again because I might've got gimped again. And you're right about mixing it up a lot, Mario really needs to xD Thanks<3 =D

a rookie

Smash Ace
Sorry for the quadruple post xD But I wanted to let you all know that I wasn't actually too prepared for this tourney like I was at Genesis. I didn't train that hard, and in result, my Mario was kind of rusty and slow. No Johns, it's just my fault for not being prepared for this tourney. Btw, I got eliminated by HugS =] He's actually a cool guy and he was confused on which stage to ban against me and turned to PsychoMidget and said, "where did you take him?" Lol. I beat PsychoMidget obviously(his luigi). HugS 2 stocked me both times, but it was nice to fight someone other than a space animal, even though I like fighting space animals with my Mario =]

j3ly

Smash Champion
fox is just

:)

but falco.. just a tad too heavy for mario to combo comfortably i always thought. atleast we can cape the lasers. all i want to master is making marios utilt > falco dair. with the right timing im sure it can be done! usmash works but i prefer utilt :( or if its impossible at least learn 100% when and when it wont work. to date many lost stock as my mario stands there uselessly uptilting, meanwhile falco shine DJ's and comes down with dair >.<

a rookie

Smash Ace
Omg...Falco is pretty tough! His **** lasers xD Then, he can actually pillar Mario fairly descent, but I usually just DI away after the shine takes place. Falco is just tough against a Mario! But yes, I've done the u-tilt vs. Falco's d-air, and I usually win, and if not, we both exchange hits but it's worth it imo.

Also, to keep in mind about Mario against a Fox.
If you play a very technical Fox, Fox can combo Mario,
this happened to me at Genesis against Loveage, with this sequence of moves:

shine-> jump out of shine really fast-> side-b(since Mario is still stunned)-> up-air

Loveage did it twice on me =( I didn't even know it was possible, I mean, I know you can
do it on Luigi's, but Mario? This is just a warning against a really technical fox<3

elvenarrow3000

Smash Master
I don't think the Illusion combos into the uair. Also, waveshine usmash/waveshine uthrow works too... kinda strange to shine to Illusion.

TresChikon

Smash Lord
RaynEx told me about me shine to illusion. It's pretty good on Luigi and IC's. I usually get a dash attack or something in after the illusion if their DI is bad.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
waveshine uthrow vs. mario isn't that great He jumps out before anything links. If you like going for potential dj predictions and aerials, go for it. In tournament, I personally go for what I'm sure will work. Shine into the usmash, then follow him on the ground from there. Waveshine grab vs. these kinds of characters is only really practical if you're near an edge and intend on throwing them off.

Rookie:

-You need to shield more. Getting hit by alot of random attacks is bad. The small hits that connect add up eventually. Sometimes it feels like you're just floating around the stage obliviously. I think what I'm trying to say is, put more thought into being evasive.

-Try not to jump and fireball INTO your opponent. I read that you like to use it to combo, but you probably already know that most aerials cut through them and keep going. If the fireball happens to connect with your opponent while their move is still out/fresh (not a weak aerial), you'll get hit for sure if you chose to jump in. When you're shooting fireballs, make a mental note to stay on the defensive with them. Offensive ballin' is one of those novelty mix-ups that does more harm than good. Thats my opinion anyways. Play it smart, play it safe.

- Falling on top of your opponent like you did in match 2 over and over again is a good example of what not to do. Mario simply does not have the priority to pull these kinds of things out of his hat. Because of his terrible range, you have to be mindful and know what his limits are. Don't challenge moves, weave around them and get your hits in. Mario needs to get close, so try to be as sneaky as possible. This method doesn't mesh well with the patented rookie rambo fireball. :(

D

Deleted member

shine > wd sh ff bair until like 80%. then do shine wd dash attack upair and it kos.

unknown522

Some guy
shine -> n-air -> shine is good. It forces them to the ledge (or off the stage for a gimp).

Waveshine -> up-smash is awesome. If you can follow mario when he's in the air, you can keep hitting him without him getting down.

Internet sucks in my basement, so I'll watch tmrw.

Also, I want to mario ditto MM a rookie sometime.

elvenarrow3000

Smash Master
Non-dair aerial to shine to other stuff really doesn't combo because their hitstun disappears when they touch the ground, which means they could theoretically break out.

a rookie

Smash Ace
Uknown522: I'll take that offer and MM you in ditto's. Haven't lost a ditto match yet, maybe you can stop my reign? Lol.

Fox is a tough opponent for any character actually, not just Mario. I like playing space animals though, it's fun =D

Anyone going to Pat's house this Saturday at UCSD?

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Non-dair aerial to shine to other stuff really doesn't combo because their hitstun disappears when they touch the ground, which means they could theoretically break out.
When you're moving towards someone, sometimes the initial Nair (or Bair) doesn't launch them off the ground because of CC. Or it does, but then they land and you Shine them in their landing lag (the 4 frames of no action). Happens frequently, especially against Falcon (fall speed).

a rookie

Smash Ace
That's fine, I started off with my Mario. It wasn't noobish, but it wasn't that good either. The first tourney I went to was Shuffle N Cut in 2006? But at least I didn't get ***** xD My Mario is progressing though =) I still have trouble with spacies, but who doesn't? I'm almost there though ;D I've always thought about quitting Mario, but then I shook it off and just said to myself, "you can do this" =D Hehe.

Btw, do you smash your control stick or c-stick(or both) to get out of Fox's up-air? Sorry, I forgot D=

j3ly

Smash Champion
hold the cstick uuh, the opposite way that fox had to travel to get to you, and smash the control stick that direction too

thats confusing for me to read lol, ill make a lil flow thingi

Fox uthrows mario
Mario DI's to the left
For runs left, jumps Uairs
Mario is holding right on the cstick now, and smashes the control stick right too / upright for certain %'s i think

a rookie

Smash Ace
Thanks sir J3ly, you're a lifesaver<333
I'm about to leave for Pat's House, it's a 2 day tournament at UCSD.
I'll write all you back on my results from the tourney, I hope I place well
and get matches recorded. Wish me luck ^_^
Btw, onedayafter7, see you at Pat's =)

j3ly

Smash Champion
I am! But im probably going to be playing link and not mario. my marios not ready for a big tounament like this yet...
Ol' linky just cant compete on marios level though... :( for link one of my crew mates playes the best in our country, he can be so awesome lol

i believe that mario is absolutely fine with all the top chars, except peach and shiek. Falcon can be dealt with, Fox and Falco are no mean feat - i actually think mario has the advantage in this matchup as long as u dont get shined -> fall off edge -> shined again, because there is no comming back from that if mario is below the stage, fox is edgehogging and falls with a bair. just no comming back atall :( and what takes the pisch is that for fox to land that setup, it makes no difference if u control the center or not, cause a good fox can just land it if your within a shines hit-distance from the edge

>:@ i have to find a way around this!! its driving me mad, if u get hit by the games quickest move pretty **** near the middle of the stage, its pretty much a stock goone unless u somehow fit in an uair between shines

>:@

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
uhhh no. Mario does not have the match up advantage on either spacie. hate to break that to you.

j3ly

Smash Champion
the way u phrased that was so cocky, and annoying this is the only response im gonna give you... have a little respect, and start phrasing stuff in a manner which isnt going to make people think your an utter tw@. cause thats the only effect u just had. These arnt even your own boards!!

FYI i was talking fox only. and i stand by what i said, but ofc in all possibility it may just be i am very confident with that matchup

TresChikon

Smash Lord
Mario does beat Fox when he's offstage, but getting him there is easier said than done.

Fox can zone way better than Mario, so the only way you can hit him offstage is if his spacing is extremely sloppy.

Mario is too slow to land abstract grabs on Fox and SG's are nil.

Smart Foxes will stay away from edge play and control the middle. You can try to edge camp, but Fox can camp you much harder.

Conclusion? Casual play will be much easier since you have more room to play around and experiment, but competitively, Mario loses.

Either way, it's tough for Mario.

j3ly

Smash Champion
articulately put, but i still disagree. and i am basing this on the best fox i know of. his skill level is dramatically above mine, mango speculated hes the best fox in europe. but i dont feel as threatened as say, no3 falcon. ill win all the time on FD, and the gap for other stages is getting narrow. ofc he ***** me pretty **** hard every few games tho

eggz says in the matchup section this matchup is 50% - i am trying hard to totally ignore what others say in terms of matchups and CP's, and come to 100% my own conclusions. So far ( in terms of controversial stuff) i think a good enough mario ( i am reaching this point progressively) can counter fox. also, i definatly definatly think brinstar is marios best CP against Peach - see my thread in her forum for more info before ANYONE starts to flame

im sorry this was written so poorly, im very tired and im about to sleep

j3ly outt

j3ly

Smash Champion
no doubt its tough though, mario has to work alot harder than fox. but ive always thought of that as irrelevant, its dependant on the players skill. Some people punish, its what they do. If you cant punish, go play shiek because mario is not for you (aimed at noone)

onedayafter7

Smash Apprentice
Thanks sir J3ly, you're a lifesaver<333
I'm about to leave for Pat's House, it's a 2 day tournament at UCSD.
I'll write all you back on my results from the tourney, I hope I place well
and get matches recorded. Wish me luck ^_^
Btw, onedayafter7, see you at Pat's =)
OMG. A.R. Good freakin **** at the tournament. I was watching behind you in your set against Lucky. That was so goddang close. The only reason you lost was his superior DI. You had those two dsmashes on him that on most foxes woulda cost that last stock but somehow he smash DId it or something. I just wish one of those dsmashes had been a fsmash or something. Maybe that would have killed him. You deserved to win that set.

TresChikon

Smash Lord
That's not very productive by tuning out everyone else. It's okay to disagree, but consider what others are saying before you deem it bunk.

I'm not talking about individual player skill either, I don't know what kind of Fox you play nor the kind of Mario you have, but I'm simply stating the shortcomings that Mario has vs. Fox as characters.

If you have your own way to overcome these limiting factors, great, please share, but right now, the current thing Mario really has is he can capitalize on Fox's recovery and possibly any sloppy edge play.

Fox's spacing > Mario's spacing.

Airwalkerr

Smash Journeyman
I find that current active Mario's tend to overlook the cape. Especially in competetive play, where you want to conserve stocks as much as possible, Mario's cape in a life saver. Of course its not useful against all of the characters, but the spacies, Falcon, Ganon, and situationally a lot more characters get gimped easily. Caping any opponent who is about to smash into the ground can cause them to miss their tech, in which case you can jab them quickly for a thunder and get a free smash on them. j3ly found that one, as well as he made a thread about the timing of wavedashing out of bairs. Mario has a lot of potential to progress in the meta-game, what with the way people already plat-dash and wavedash very efficiently, and chainthrow a good amount of the cast. He only really fell behind because the initial mains for Mario stopped playing almost altogether (Eggz, Maelstrom, The Cape, Green Mario, Brown Mario, etc), thus the breakthoughs in gameplay stopped. Enough ranting pointlessly, onto the topic at hand.

Good video Rook, well played, especially since you were up against (IMO) the worst match-up Mario has. My qualms with the match (most of which have been stated) were: close distance fireball are not a good idea, caping the stitch-face would have saved you 2 stock and a lot of pain, rather poor out of throw game and not enough pseudo WoP (personally, the only reason I beat -some- peaches). You have a very mobile Mario, which is wonderful, and recover as well as any Mario can. I really wanna see some vids of you against Lucky, if you have them, it sounds like a great set.

j3ly

Smash Champion
The last paragraph/thing was 100% pointless - i am no idiot lol.
Well, theres nothing more i can say here. I'll go and find myself my own methods, and come back one day when i have actually cracked Marios strategic play, which i only began to unravel/think about recently due to playing no smash and leaving my cube miles away.

I don't think that i can outspace peach :confused:, no methods to do so (as far as i am aware) have been developed as of yet. Whether or not its possible.. with my new smash mind-set, id have to get back to you on that one.

Remember my name. Mario is being played wrong by everybody who has ever touched him (me included). Somebody just needs to care enough, the current strategies are worthy of the bottom of the middle tier - it is 100% possible to reinvent this. He will never move up the tier, but i will crack how to use him as if he had been top tier all along.

ty for the opinions, the people who gave them.
j3ly outtt

A quote taken out of a thread i started in the peach threads (about brinstar and what an awesome CP it is against peach + others). As i said, yeah EVERYBODY is clearly playing mario wrong if he is so low on the tier list. If you believe in infinite dimension theory, there are an infinite amount of worlds where humans play the same smash, and Mario is the undefeated top tier. This is my honest outlook on Marios metagame

Airwalker - i couldn't agree more with your cape thing, but i think there is soo much more to it then that. The missed tech thing is a good use, i use it every now and again to thunder to an usmash and keep on my grab combo. But i hardly ever see it used as a defensive mindgame. Its a phaaaat disjointed HB, am i correct? i dont use it enough outside recovery/reflect to actually know this, i really should.

Still no-one has mastered the usage of edge-cancelled upB into a combo. Its hard, ill get it and record it some time. Situational, but 3 platforms to a level and 4 directions the move can go, no lagg? awesome move IMO if it can be mastered.

Also people don't use extendurr upB enough offensively, because it sends them behind and above of you, what an awesome place if they get sent over the edge. Like less than 7 frame startup time, i actually have no idea but its so fast. I see alot of potential for this move. Have you guys SEEN how big the final hitbox is!!? Its filthy, and psuedo spikes if the opp used their 2nd jump.

Against falcon and ganon, the Rock Crock with a reverse bair (nair will get you SD'd) is an instant KO on many stages. Hard to master, but i believe crucial in Marios game against falcon. Not so much ganon, but good none-the-less.

Dtilt has 2 uses, one is kinda rubbish (i've posted it somewhere in these forums) but the other is epic. Ill post a vid about it in the next 2/3 days, it can be used consistently too, unlike my dtilt over 100% when your enemies back is near the edge and tech chase, lol that doesnt really work that well neway :p better options and the like

SHAUAWL - has anyone truly mastered this? i've pulled of a bunch of combos, where i flub the last uair (hit with the tip instead of the middle at kinda highish %'s), they go away too far and i think 'Dammit, if i could WL after that move consistently enough that combo could have been pure filth,' and im sure you have all felt the same way too.

Uses for downB? Comeon, 1000s of percent specific character setups, noone can honestly tell me there is no use. Better options maybe, but you Have to spend money to Make money! We as a community have to ACT, we need a Non spammy thread entitled Marios Metagame, where we can pose ideas, the original post can be edited, people can actually Spend their money (this is a metaphor for possibly loosing a few stocks in sacrifice for finding uses), and report back whether or not they Made any money. Then we can simply cross it off the list, and move onto the next technique. Possibly downB makes an awesome off the stage edgeguard against 1 character. Maybe even 2! Imagine! Or maybe none, and you die 20 times before realizing its pointless. Spend that money! Make some more!

I believe i am the only Mario to master the upB stage spike - gdammit, this move is soo awesome, nobody ive seen has EVER teched it deliberatly, and its an insta-KO against many chars. Also we can send them at 2 angles with the normal/extendurr. Again, i will be posting a youtube vid as soon as i get my cube (thursday/friday), with the areas the move should be used against what characters. Ill highlight the areas in red or something. Its not even that situational either.

Jab through messed up space animal recoveries, fall down and upB stage spike. Awesome gimp. Noone uses it =/ including me, i only have myself to blame though because i didn't think of it until i started seeing smash in the correct light. But i guess a falling/rising bair would do the trick just an nicely, maybe not in certain situations we will have to see. Its so frustrating, i could have spent the last 7/8 months using strategy unstead of rushing around trying to out tech-skill my opp.

Organisation is what it all comes down to, there are no Mew2Kings, or Kens to do everything for us, so we need to work together as a community, finding out the strats for Mario. I don't know about anyone else, but i take this **** so seriously, and i am Mario until the end. Or at least until my fox naturally progresses infront of my Mario, but i dont see that happening for 2 years or so, because ill never main anyone else. I have a feeling Rookie is the same way about mario. Sure there are the days where you feel like Mario was a terrible choice and is limiting your potential, but then there are those days you simply bombard through the regions best. Mario can do it.

I personally will be following through and perfecting all of the things i have mentioned - i will also be purchasing AR, and posting youtube vids of all of Marios hitboxes for our viewing pleasure. may find out something we didn't know. Maybe not - who cares, im in this for our community. Given most of my threads i made here were pointless situational bull****, but know that i only wanted to help the community.

Mario... ftw :(
cmon, it is possible.....

j3ly

Smash Champion
tamao?
hehehehe
are you going to be able to make it down to any of the smashfests? Solid from friday to sunday. Record games and whatnot with unreals dazzle (lol)

And i think i just needed a break, i was playing too much and frankly smash dominated my thoughts. I started to care, and that started to make me crumble under pressure. PMS always said that if i took a step back and analyzed i would improve - i wish i did that a month ago or so!

Top Bottom