• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who said Mario can't do it?

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I might actually not have enough money for food provided I lose all my MMs so I'm trying to budget :p

I'm rather poor, you see.

a rookie

Smash Ace
Sorry for asking this again if I had in the past, but which way are you supposed to DI against Fox's up-air so you can get out of it? :o

Airwalkerr

Smash Journeyman
do any smashers live around WC?
Canada?

my cousin lives in WC and my bro is moving to canada, which means that ill be comming down to america about twice a year starting 2010 to see them, but i definatly want to hit up a tourney or 2

prepare to see a mario like none other before.
If it's western Canada, I'd defs be down to smash

j3ly

Smash Champion
Sorry for asking this again if I had in the past, but which way are you supposed to DI against Fox's up-air so you can get out of it? :o
DI away - it matters not infront or behind, cause the proper way to uthrow uair is to run left/right, jump holding that direction and cut out momentum with the 2nd jump.
basically, be holding the c-stick either up and away or up and towards (ive read arguments for both), thats ASDI so it will happen by itself, the hard part - as you flash white from the first hit of fox's uair, smash the same direction as u hit the c-stick and you will escape. you should be able to get out with a jump though without needing sdi

Hello fellow Mario's! Well about 2 weeks ago I got 13th place again, but at a UCSD Tri-weekly. It was fun =D
About 2 or so weeks ago i got 9th place at the london monthlies. Regional tournament comming up soon, cant wait cant wait hope im a seed :)

a rookie

Smash Ace
Does anyone know why Mario's tornado or cape acts like it's still used even after you land on the stage from recovering? It kills me every now and then from the confusion =(

a rookie

Smash Ace
Sorry for double post, but it's urgent, lol not really. But there are more vids of my Mario! Btw, no spoilers (x Send me some feedback! Support Mario<333 =D

Top Bottom