• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who likes luigis mansion :D

Barge

All I want is a custom title
It's in my top 5 favorite stages, the music, the stage, the brakeable mansion LOL. Its fun to play on with friends and it gives you a little different gameplay. Who else loves this stage :D

lax guy5

Smash Journeyman
I only like it when I'm not using Pikachu, (Who I'm using a good amount of the time) because I can't play on him effectively with something overhead. But when I play as a different character its a one of my favorites :chuckle:

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
It's okay.
It's better when everythings broken.

Uncle Sam

Smash Rookie
Only when I feel like screwing around. So yeah, one of the stages I'll pick Ganon for, just for the sheer fun of warlock punching the place apart. But yeah, not a great 1v1 place. Not by any stretch.

It deserves recognition for creativity, if nothing else.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
It's a really fun and well done stage. Good music. The walls can be anoiying but they also can be broken.

When they are it would be a tourny viable stage. Broken that is.
Isnt Luigis mansion pickable in most tourneys?

JuniorToons

Smash Apprentice
It's okay. Don't really like the Music though.
The music kinda spooks me out when I play it by myself, but I do like the stage.

P.S. Your signature is pretty funny, it put a smile on my face, especially the part that said permission to kick ***

Neogen

Smash Rookie
I like the stage for strategic sake. It's my Lucas counterpick stage. U-smash goes through floors, pk fire hits walls and blasts slightly through it causing an unusually effective wall. Said wall forces them to go up to the second floor which leads to a totally safe up-smash. If that misses then prepare for normal combat to you get them to the side again.

It's useful against projetile users like samus and starfox characters (except falco.... stupid kick reflector). It does NOT work well against R.O.B.! Trapped on a floor with a lazer that goes through walls. Little chance to dodge and you can't use one of your own projectiles to get him back...

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
I like it; MK does especially well on it. It's usually banned at tournaments I attend though.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
Ehh...i dont like the cielings. But the pillars at the bottom are useful to block off people with PKF

WiiManiac1

Smash Cadet
I really like this stage. The fact that you can destroy the whole mansion is pretty cool.

Zevox

Smash Lord
I like it. Not quite one of my favorites, but definitely one of the game's better stages in my opinion. The whole concept is quite cool, and the only slightly frustrating part is that you sometimes do have to take out at least one side of the mansion to do reasonable KOs. It also works well with many of my favored characters, like Lucas, Dedede, and Ike (although I suppose the Ike part may be my imagination, but it seems to be a good stage for him when I play on it anyway).

Zevox

hough123

Smash Ace
I've always loved it =P
Then it was found out to be Lucario's best stage! :O

Delta_BP26

Smash Ace
I love it. One of my favorites; probably like third behind Delfino and Battlefield/ Lylat Cruise. The pillars provide protection and it's a really good stage when half of it is broken; whether that half be one side or just the whole top part. The music is also amazing. The remixed Luigi's Mansion theme is epic, as is the remixed castle/ boss themes of SMB3 and SMW.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
well I must say I like it but not love it, it has an overall good concept that good for smash duels, also because it's a Weegee stage which I always liked makes it even better.

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
I are Lucario! Me like Mansion! Protection from spam while I charge mah sphere... Bouncing/teching off walls and not DYING and getting AURA BOOST and ******.... Oh yes.. Very nice.. Very nice...

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
♥Hmmmm.. I'd rate it a 6 out of 10. It's not the best, but it definitely isn't horrible. ;)

Top Bottom