• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who likes luigis mansion :D

.Marik

is a social misfit
I think it's allright. =)

And the music is incredible. <3

But I don't like the walls that divide the floors, it kinda ruins combos and whatnot. >_>

Still one of my favourite stages in the whole game, though. xD

Denzi

Smash Master
It hurts my laser game unless everything's broken. I think it's ok overall. not good, but not bad either.

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
Its the perfect counterpick for Sonic players.

Many of the Sonic players I've played always used it as a counterpick

Delta_BP26

Smash Ace
When the stage is gone, it's no fun. It's FD with a massively high ceiling and an occasional platform that nobody ever goes near.

XxBlackxX

Smash Ace
i personally hate this stage. too much advantage for olimar and MK imo. and ^ when the stage is there, its no fun either.

streetracr77

Smash Journeyman
This is definitely not one of my favorite stages. I hate the walls and how they limit all of your attacks.

sMexy-Blu

Smash Lord
hen the house is complete I hate the stage... when you destroy everything its ok but lets say your going to kill your opponent and suddenly the house rebuilds and your opponent gets saved or... if you fight Olimar in Luigi's Mansion.

marthmaster59

Smash Journeyman
One of MK's best stages, one of kirby's worst stages (My friend who is better than me mains him), and it has music which can be used for mindgames.UVCORSE I LIKE IT.

Mr.Fakeman

Smash Journeyman
If Luigi's Mansion didn't have the house and only the floor, then that would be my new Final Destination. ( love the background and scenery)

Advance

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AlmaVulpix
3DS FC
0877-0828-1646
Luigi's Mansion is a pretty cool level. It's one of my personal faves.
The level being flat with platforms makes it pretty awesome, but the pillars add a lot more to the game. Diving behind the bottom ones for safety from a projectile is wonderful.
I also like the fact that it's really wide, that way they can't throw me off too well. Trying too hard for the sides lads ;3

K 2

Smash Lord
I hate this stage. I hate any stage with breakable crap on it. Most of all, MK can spam whorenado and win every match here...it's so annoying.

ExCeL 52

Smash Lord
Sorry Bro its pretty Bad... But im a 1v1 player so maybe a four play match is a little fun...

Hmmm I like it when its broken...

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Sorry Bro its pretty Bad... But im a 1v1 player so maybe a four play match is a little fun...

Hmmm I like it when its broken...
I only fight 1v1. Olimar can grab MK out of his whorenado pretty easy, or you can't, just shield it and grab him in the landing lag and go from there. Oli gets some crazy combos from grabs with the cieling at pretty much any percentage. He can pikmin spam like crazy. It is hard to approach him Oli because of the cieling. Oli ***** on this stage :)

Top Bottom