• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is your favorite Pokemon?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Tyranitar. He's really awesome. I've already run 4 different TTar sets, and I really want to try out boah.
SInce generation 2, a tyranitar has always found a welcome spot in my main team...

Always name it Marduk...

blueshirt314

Smash Cadet
I don't know why, but Ampharos has been my favorite since G/S/C. His stats aren't stellar, but my Amphy has gotten me out of some sticky situations against friends. Focus Punch is surprising... :laugh:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm starting to like my breloom...

Dealing 225 strength damage with focus punch, 450 to those weak against it.

Sporing to put the enemy to sleep to make sure Focus Punch hits

and leeching them to be healed by toxic orb AND leech seed every turn

WolfenMiatang

Smash Apprentice
Majority Kanto pokemons

Digglet

lvl 100 never evolved it on Yellow Version back in those Gameboy days XD
digglet dig digglet dig,trio trio trio

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
Rayquaza and Ursaring. Oh wait only one. Ursaquaza (hopes for what happened with hairbrother and Spire 3)
But for real it is Ursaring

Vect0r

Smash Journeyman
Gardevoir <3

And Rayquaza. RSE DID have some awesome pokes... while also having some really bad ones too. Luvdisc is the worst pokemon EVER.

But Gardy's the best ^^

KnuxMaster

Smash Rookie
NNID
CFood0
Darkrai totally man he's cool way past cool I'd like to see him as a playable character

Omanyte/Omastar.

I love their real-world counterparts, the Ammonites. Also, Omanyte looks almost as cute as Kirby to me.
I have had both Pokemon cards of them ever since I was very young, although I love Regice, Lugia, and a few others as well, both of the Oma's are my top favourites.

Top Bottom