• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is your favorite Pokemon?

Rickety

Peace and Love
Dreaming of one day flying, it practices by leaping off cliffs every day.

I don't know if he's been said already, but if I had to choose a favorite among all my favorites, it'd be Bagon. He's not very cute or interesting, but his pokedex entries are what really do it for me.

And I'd have to give Magikarp the runner-up spot.

Anyone wanna make me a Magon/Bagikarp? <3

ƸArcher¤AngelusƷ

Smash Apprentice
cool my favrie is Pikachu to ...... but i don't have one in platinum at the moment thats if they have pikachu.
At he moment Lucrio is my fafvorite in platinum.
I love bolt tackel
as for lucrio hm.. i guesse force palm

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
cool my favrie is Pikachu to ...... but i don't have one in platinum at the moment thats if they have pikachu.
I love bolt tackel
BTW, Lucario's aura sphere is awesome, and it can be taught shadow ball and psychic.

Leafeon is awesome. I might also get a Glaceon or an Umbreon later.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I love bolt tackel
There are Pikachu's and Pichu's in the trophy garden. I just finished Breeding my Pikachu to have a Pichu with VOlt Tackle because I never had one before.

My favorite pokemon...that is a hard question. I might even go with my original favorite of Blastoise, but it might be easier to just list a favorite from each gen...or type...

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Arcanine, every generation.

It's hard for me to make a team without him lol, it's just not as fun.

He's too awesome looking.

:059:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Arcanine, every generation.

It's hard for me to make a team without him lol, it's just not as fun.

He's too awesome looking.

:059:
When I started playing the pokemon card game, my deck was based off fire and normal (Which is kinda weird, I guess)

I found that growlithe and Arcanine were VERY useful since they were easy to get out and evolve and did a great number of damage fast.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Haha, yeah, that's what Arcanine's all about haha. Speed and power. He's not the best at what he does, but certainly very powerful and manly. In competitive DPPt i use a mixed set

252 atk 252 spe 6 hp
intimidate, life orb
Flare Blitz
ExtremeSpeed
Overheat
Thunder Fang

and i use it on a sunny day team :p SOOOO MANLY

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Through the use of Sunny day, I've really found a love for grass pokemon

Tangrowth and Leafeon are awesome

I started a new game of Pokemon Platinum and I chose Turtwig

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
My favorite pokemon will always be Ivysaur. <3

Grass pokemon in general are the shiz. For every pokemon game, I've picked the grass starter (except for Pearl.... I went with Chimchar for some reason), and I usually try to have Venusaur in all of my teams, even in OU.

Competitively, my favorite is definitely leading Infernape.... Fake Out, Stealth Rock, and a Blazed Fire Blast after Focus Sash activation is teeeeew goodz. I originally started using him as a suicide lead, but then he decided he wanted to semi-sweep before he lost that last HP, lol.

Latias is a close second, though.

Huntress

Smash Rookie
Pichu has recently become my favorite Pokemon. As weird as it may sound I actually have one and use it on wi-fi regularly.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
My favorite pokemon will always be Ivysaur. <3

Grass pokemon in general are the shiz. For every pokemon game, I've picked the grass starter (except for Pearl.... I went with Chimchar for some reason), and I usually try to have Venusaur in all of my teams, even in OU.

Competitively, my favorite is definitely leading Infernape.... Fake Out, Stealth Rock, and a Blazed Fire Blast after Focus Sash activation is teeeeew goodz. I originally started using him as a suicide lead, but then he decided he wanted to semi-sweep before he lost that last HP, lol.

Latias is a close second, though.
Ironic because Torterra is the pokemon I want to choose in Pearl.

|RK|

Smash Marketer
Lucario
Infernape
Magmortar
Leafeon
Charizard
Typhlosion
Blaziken

In that order.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
GALLADE!

Gardevoir was my old favorite. Until this guy came out and roxxed my socks. I love sword-wielding Pokemon, and he is the king of these.
I don't get Gallade...

What's so good about him?

...Gardevoir looks like a beautiful dancer...

...Gallade is just some freaky thing with blade arms...

Gardevoir FTW

XaioXang

Smash Rookie
I have quite a few but for some reason I tend to favorite Lucario. Though Lickatoung used to be my favorite for the longest time.

Odlanier

Smash Apprentice
Dodrio, hands down. Three heads, he can shoot out fire, ice, and lightning, he can fly WITHOUT WINGS, and he can run really really fast. It would make the best pet EVER.

And pretty much all flying-types... Togekiss, Drifblim even... and Altaria was my best friend in Colosseum.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
1st gen- Kangaskhan
2nd gen- Gligar
3rd gen- Solrock
4th gen- Manaphy

Kangaskhan vs. Gligar : Gligar wins
Solrock vs. Manaphy : Solrock wins
Manaphy vs. Kangaskhan : Kangaskhan wins

Yeah, so my favorite has to be Gligar. I thought he was the most badass Pokemon ever back then, still do. I'll give Kangaskhan and Solrock credit for being pretty cool too though. I just chose Manaphy because that is the best one out of all the failure 4th gens! :mad:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
1st gen- Kangaskhan
2nd gen- Gligar
3rd gen- Solrock
4th gen- Manaphy

Kangaskhan vs. Gligar : Gligar wins
Solrock vs. Manaphy : Solrock wins
Manaphy vs. Kangaskhan : Kangaskhan wins

Yeah, so my favorite has to be Gligar. I thought he was the most badass Pokemon ever back then, still do. I'll give Kangaskhan and Solrock credit for being pretty cool too though. I just chose Manaphy because that is the best one out of all the failure 4th gens! :mad:
I take it you don't like Gliscor?

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
It's not that I hate all 4th gens, but I do think they are pretty low quality (not in competitive worth, mind you) compared to the previous generations.

But to answer your question, yeah, I don't like him.

chize

Smash Apprentice
yo snorlax owns

he's freakin huge

he's more ripped than you

he can hold ten pokemon

you cant hold ten pokemon

mewtwomaster1000

Smash Rookie
Only one.

Mine would have to Ambipom. I don't know why, but I love that guy.
With Technician and EVs in Attack, Ambipom's Double Hit is killer.
i bet you cant guess mine cause its not mewtwo .....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
........................................................................................................................................................................
........................................................................................................................................
.............................................................................................................................
........................................................................................................
its mew not mewtwo

Top Bottom