• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is your favorite Pokemon?

Wrath`

Smash Master
It all started when I thought I caught a glitched bulbasaur in Gold version, little did I know know it would evolve into TYRANITAR!!!!!!! best pokemon came from G/S/C, and T-Tar was god.

Tr0n

Smash Cadet
Only one choice is kinda hard...
Ultimate fave is Umbreon, gotta love the dark pokemon and this one rules in darkness.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
The first two generations are definately the best. They seem to have gotten sloppy with the new pokemon.
They're running out of ideas. REALLY scraping the bottom of the barrel here. New Pokemon type coming soon. They need it.

lowradiation8989

Smash Journeyman
In the anime (not counting legendaries, because I love most of them equally, and above all other pokemon):

In the games:

NessUserAnton

Smash Rookie
Jynx.

Psychic is arguably the best pokemon type. With a touch of Ice, which is also ood. Seriously, in my opinion, all her moves flow no matter what you do. (I call Jynx a her because 80% of them are girls).

Yeh.

gorgon.

Smash Ace
Missingno.

But as far as non-glitch Pokemon go, Hitmontop is my favourite. I don't really know why, but I just like his upside-down spin-ocity. I even made a Brawl moveset for him.

Warriors

Smash Journeyman
looks like:

Charizard
Lucario
Mewtwo
Darkrai

are the most popular

no love for 3rd-gen?

Smash Journeyman
hands down garchomp stab'd eq and outrage. his speed is good an atk.
he tears though anything but steel types.

not to mention he looks beasty

Yuna-Maria

Smash Ace
My top three are as follows:

3. Doduo
Why? Because it's a fuzzy two-headed stork. That's so teeming with WTF that it's AWESOME. Dodrio loses points because it's sleeker and less awkward-looking.

2. Mew
It's farking adorable, and it's uber. I bought a plushie of it due to its unflappable cuteness and the fact that it rides a windmill in the movie.
".....Mew!"
poomp
".....Mew!"
poomp
".....Mew!"
poomp

1. Gardevoir
I can't explain the logic behind my love for Gardevoir. The only things I know are that I'm drawn to its sheer elegance, and that I want its hairstyle. Other than that, I can't really figure out why I love Gardevoir so much. I may be furry for it.

Top Bottom