• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is your favorite character (or who will you main?)

Who is your favorite character so far (or who will you main?)

• Mario

Votes: 69 2.0%
  • Luigi

Votes: 85 2.4%
  • Peach

Votes: 57 1.6%
  • Bowser

Votes: 34 1.0%
  • Donkey Kong

Votes: 20 0.6%
  • Diddy Kong

Votes: 98 2.8%
  • Yoshi

Votes: 49 1.4%
  • Wario

Votes: 61 1.7%
  • Link

Votes: 111 3.1%
  • Zelda/Sheik

Votes: 85 2.4%
  • Ganondorf

Votes: 36 1.0%
  • "Toon" Link

Votes: 124 3.5%
  • Samus/Zero Suit Samus

Votes: 117 3.3%
  • Pit

Votes: 214 6.1%
  • Ice Climbers

Votes: 29 0.8%
  • R.O.B. (Robotic Operating Buddy)

Votes: 79 2.2%
  • Kirby

Votes: 78 2.2%
  • Metaknight

Votes: 161 4.6%
  • King Dedede

Votes: 119 3.4%
  • Pikmin & Olimar

Votes: 174 4.9%
  • Fox

Votes: 75 2.1%
  • Falco

Votes: 96 2.7%
  • Wolf

Votes: 173 4.9%
  • Captain Falcon

Votes: 61 1.7%
  • Pikachu

Votes: 60 1.7%
  • Pokemon Trainer

Votes: 137 3.9%
  • Lucario

Votes: 158 4.5%
  • Jigglypuff

Votes: 42 1.2%
  • Marth

Votes: 169 4.8%
  • Ike

Votes: 216 6.1%
  • Ness

Votes: 56 1.6%
  • Lucas

Votes: 110 3.1%
  • Game & Watch

Votes: 48 1.4%
  • Snake

Votes: 125 3.5%
  • Sonic

Votes: 207 5.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedisupersonic

Eight Leaves One Kame Style
NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
My Favorite so far is Sonic but I like to have 5 mains so these are who I think i'm going to main when the game finally gets in the U.S

1.Sonic
2.Mario
3.Ike
4.Marth
5.Lucario tied with Falco

Suna

Smash Journeyman
1-Sonic(cuz I'm his numbah 1 fan lulz)
2-Pit(cuz his game was one of the first games I ever played along with Sonic 2 and I like Angels)
I always have 2 mains so these will be mine

David94

Smash Rookie
Link. I've always been Link in the past. But, that's not to say I won't try a new character and have it become my new fave, I just gotta wait (until March 9th) and see.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
I think im gonna main Peach, Zelda or King DeDeDe cause i really like peaches move set, Zelda looks really Bad *** in brawl, and i have always liked DDD and he has a good chain throw and he can throw his minions around (is that what he pays them for?)

Lazylen

Smash Rookie
once upon a time this would have been Yoshi, but considering how much I currently play falcon in melee & how much yoshi apparently sucks in brawl (lack of DJC, when Yoshi was a crappy character in the first place), I'll say falcon on this. none of the new characters terribly appeal to me with the exception of Dedede.

FMArthur

Smash Cadet
Lucario really appeals to me because of his cool damage -> power property and I like how nearly every attack is infused with his aura-energy. Plus "Aura Sphere" (Shadow Ball...) that also gets more powerful as you get hurt... it's just really cool. The tighter the spot, the more Lucario naturally evens it out a little. :)

Hero_of_Shadows

Smash Cadet
Hard desicion, but I went with Marth. He looks so ****ing pro in SSE and he was my main in Melee, he looks fast as hell now.

KmezzLIGHTNING

Smash Cadet
unfortunately, until u play the game, in my opinion, u really cant pick who u wanna play.. i wanted to play wario... but i find snake a lot better to play, whom i never cared for

.:DRAKE:.

Smash Apprentice
Wolf, but then hey what do I know - I don't own the game yet.

I have a feeling another poll will pop up this time next month titled "Who Do You ACTUALLY Main Now You Own The Game and Realised Your Favourite Character Actually Sucks?"

Trespayne

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Trespayne
Pit looks awesome, I wanted to main with Pit the second I heard he was confirmed, so no matter what tier he is, I will main with him. I am surprised Ike is so high on the list though. I am also surprised that diddy kong is not higher, he is definitely gonna be my secondary when I finally get brawl.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
My complaint is that I don't think this thread had the option of voting multiple characters. =(

I will main Mario, Pit, and G&W.

My consistent secondaries should be Ike, Link, Luigi, Wario, Bowser, and Pikmin/Olimar.

Wow, that's a lot of characters I intend to use. Eh, it's a huge game ain't it? =)

25%Cotton

Smash Ace
NNID
Samu.S
3DS FC
4785-5442-4678
voted lucas, but my favorites are (lucas), samus/zss, zelda, pit

dooky

Smash Cadet
Aww, Ice Climbers joint last? That makes me sad.

Mind you, this is mainly being voted on by people who don't yet have the game. Ice Climbers aren't newcomers, and they haven't changed much since Melee, so I suppose they're not going to attract much attention.

Now, to comiserate with the Donkey Kong fans...

MetalMetaKnight

Smash Journeyman
First of all, since this roster is huge, i want to main Meta Knight to the max, then here is my order of sub mains (for those moments that might and WILL happen. This is an example "DARN YOU SONIC AND YOUR SPEED!!! )
Sub-main order:
1.Kirby
2.Wolf
3.Pit
4.Toon Link
5.Marth
6. Poke Trainer
7.Samus

And then the rest of the roster in no particular order. I just want to be good with everyone ^.^

Luigimitsu

Smash Apprentice
My new main is Diddy, Luigi seems useless to me now but I may have second thoughts, I like Wario but he is sort of ridiculous so I don't use him too much, and I still use my other mains Samus and Peach.

Yoshistar64

Smash Journeyman
I hope Yoshi isn't boring to use in Brawl. He's my favorite Nintendo character of all time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom