• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is your favorite character (or who will you main?)

Who is your favorite character so far (or who will you main?)

• Mario

Votes: 69 2.0%
  • Luigi

Votes: 85 2.4%
  • Peach

Votes: 57 1.6%
  • Bowser

Votes: 34 1.0%
  • Donkey Kong

Votes: 20 0.6%
  • Diddy Kong

Votes: 98 2.8%
  • Yoshi

Votes: 49 1.4%
  • Wario

Votes: 61 1.7%
  • Link

Votes: 111 3.1%
  • Zelda/Sheik

Votes: 85 2.4%
  • Ganondorf

Votes: 36 1.0%
  • "Toon" Link

Votes: 124 3.5%
  • Samus/Zero Suit Samus

Votes: 117 3.3%
  • Pit

Votes: 214 6.1%
  • Ice Climbers

Votes: 29 0.8%
  • R.O.B. (Robotic Operating Buddy)

Votes: 79 2.2%
  • Kirby

Votes: 78 2.2%
  • Metaknight

Votes: 161 4.6%
  • King Dedede

Votes: 119 3.4%
  • Pikmin & Olimar

Votes: 174 4.9%
  • Fox

Votes: 75 2.1%
  • Falco

Votes: 96 2.7%
  • Wolf

Votes: 173 4.9%
  • Captain Falcon

Votes: 61 1.7%
  • Pikachu

Votes: 60 1.7%
  • Pokemon Trainer

Votes: 137 3.9%
  • Lucario

Votes: 158 4.5%
  • Jigglypuff

Votes: 42 1.2%
  • Marth

Votes: 169 4.8%
  • Ike

Votes: 216 6.1%
  • Ness

Votes: 56 1.6%
  • Lucas

Votes: 110 3.1%
  • Game & Watch

Votes: 48 1.4%
  • Snake

Votes: 125 3.5%
  • Sonic

Votes: 207 5.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

flknpnch

Smash Cadet
wait... can someone explain what a triple poster is? i though i responded to three seperate things so i was ok.
im a noob, take it easy.

Goldstorm

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
wait... can someone explain what a triple poster is? i though i responded to three seperate things so i was ok.
im a noob, take it easy.
3x (tripple posting) is when you post more than three times in a row. I like to call it spamming. If you want to quote someone, their is a quote button. Or to save posts, just post all of your posts in one post.

NE.Flava

Smash Rookie
Im gonna main King Dedede because he's a friggin big penguin man. Also, Im sad because today was the day that I could have had Brawl :(.

EternalPain

Smash Rookie
I'm looking at a bunch of chars...

Link
Toon Link
Marth
Ike
Pit
Meta Knight
Sonic

Although, as someone else said, I'll main the random button for a while. I have to sample all the goods before making a commitment.

WilldaBeast

Smash Apprentice
Absolutely beyond a possible doubt, Wolf. I don't care if I suck with him. I'll learn to play him. He's the only Newcomer I really wanted and that's who I'm maining. Period.

Young_Link808

Smash Apprentice
my top 10 char i want 2 use

1.Toon link
2.Ike
3.sonic
4.lucario
5.metaknight
6. marth
7. wolf
8. poke trainer
9. zamus
10.link

Krell

Smash Journeyman
I'm one of the only people who picked Ness. I feel so unique.
From what I have played so far, I like Ness, Lucas, and Lucario best. I would love to concentrate on one of them.

Too bad we can't constrict the voting to those who have played already. I'm sure most of these people are just judging by who looks cool or who they liked in the context of the original game.

TheSMASHtyke

Smash Journeyman
I actually need a bit of help to decide My main.

I'm looking for a charictor that can hit hard, has a good neutral A, Isn't slow as mollasis, has a projectile that is useable, good recovery, and isn't a huge target. Can anyone give me some suggestions?

NineDragons450

Smash Rookie
I'm not sure at this moment but my top 10 are:
Pikmin and Olimar
Lucas
Ike
Pit
Ice Climbers
Mario
Pokémon Trainer
Toon Link
Meta Knight
Marth

The character i will main with also depends if he's super popular/over-used. I guess I'll have to see when i play brawl. I might even need help deciding. I had troubles deciding my main in melee.

Isaac125

Smash Rookie
i'm a huge link fan and he looks better than ever so im going to try to main him...i ended up maining marth because he just couldn't keep up w/fox. though im definitely going to use marth too.
along with pikachu, and luigi. gotta love the acid trip fs.

Heflito

Smash Cadet
Well, suprisingly the characters seem to be fairly even in terms of popularity, also something tells me that if you had put the landmaster on there it would have won.

bigknuxred

Smash Cadet
I Will Main Yoshi!

Yeah yall can pick all your super hyped up and cool characters in the mean time im gonna be kickin that *** with my roaddog YOSHI!

KaptKRool

Smash Apprentice
Where the St Lawrence meets Lake Ontario (Tibbets
Ganondorf was my main in Melee, and since he's largely unchanged, maybe him again. But from what I've heard, he's severely nerfed, so I might not do as well, it'd suck not being able to kill people at 50-60% with his F-air.

So if Ganondorf sucks too much for me, I'm thinking I'll try maining King Dedede, Snake, or Pokemon Trainer. And if all else fails, I'll go for Samus, Shiek, and Marth, my secondaries from Melee.

Talvi

Smash Journeyman
Kirby of course. Was my main on SSB, I really tried it to be my main on SSBM but Samus made it.

Now that he has regained some power (or that I've heard), I'll go back with him. And because I'm fan of Kirby games, Metaknight and DeDeDe will be there too.

Oh, I'll also play for sure with some other good chars, like Samus, ROB, etc. Everyone that is cool ;)

eggs-on-toast

Smash Apprentice
I'm one of the only people who picked Ness. I feel so unique.
From what I have played so far, I like Ness, Lucas, and Lucario best. I would love to concentrate on one of them.

Too bad we can't constrict the voting to those who have played already. I'm sure most of these people are just judging by who looks cool or who they liked in the context of the original game.
Does the title not say "Who is your FAVORITE character OR who will you main? If so then people might not be choosing there mains and are choosing the favorite characters. I choose my favorite and Man from 64 and Melee, DK.

Prinkachu

Smash Cadet
My favorite character is Luigi, and for my main, I will main Pit, I really like his moveset for what I've seen, and I can brawl for hours without having the need of touching the ground.

1onewolf24

Smash Rookie
Top 4

-Wolf (I'm highly interested in him)
-Fox ( Old Veteran since 64 he's always going to be in my team)
-Link ( Same as Fox )
-Snake (I want to test "Survival Skills")

I have others that I will play for tickles and giggles

smash64

Smash Champion
as far as i seen pokemon trainer seems like its pretty good plus its 3 characters in to 1 thats what i like about pokemon trainer so i guess he will be my main

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom