• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is Top 2-5 right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pep1to

Smash Journeyman
The ppl that placed M2K over Armada, Hbox and Amsah, care to explain why?

2.Armada/Hbox
3.Armada/Hbox
4. Amsah
5. M2k

i know that Amsah and M2K didnt face each other but Amsah won over Armada and M2K lost AND Amsah outplaced M2K.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
The ppl that placed M2K over Armada, Hbox and Amsah, care to explain why?

2.Armada/Hbox
3.Armada/Hbox
4. Amsah
5. M2k

i know that Amsah and M2K didnt face each other but Amsah won over Armada and M2K lost AND Amsah outplaced M2K.
I like yours best so far. I think Amsah beats Armada in ntsc version everytime. However Hbox will **** him. However Armada would probably beat Hbox since he has mango experience (lol). Armada beat m2k twice now Mango beat him over 9000 times & Hbox has gayed him recently. all I have to go on for m2k-amsah are friendlies/placement. Amsah was closely matched with m2k and beasted on his marth. Overstrike beat m2k in sheik dittos & I imagine Amsah could also.

So! my placement
1. Mango
2. Hbox/Armada/Amsah(depends on bracket)
3.Mew2king
4.Jman/Zhu/Shiz/kage(if mango is drunk or Jman is high) Dr.pp, The Falcons, Lucky, Tope, Falcomist(if he goes Marth), Overstrike/Kirbykaze(if They don't face dr.pp).....etc..etc....I could go on for days
5.All unproven Local players/international players stepping up for the first time.

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
1. mango
2. hbox/cactuar's tryhard
3/4. m2k/armada
5. amsah
6. drpp/zhu/jman/lucky/cactuar/zgetto/shiz

im curious to see where calle w would be placed. EU seems to have alot of faith in him.

Zero_Saber

Smash Apprentice
I think the top 5 has to be something like
1. Mango
2. Hungrybox
3. Armada
4. Hbox/Amsah
5. M2K/Zhu/Shiz

Also honorable mentions have to go to Calle W due to him not being tested against the U.S. top players but still being pretty amazing.

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
Hahahah Truf.

It's too bad brawl2king has to split his focus. He'd definitely be wrecking if he wasn't so busy taking fools' money.
m2k makes more money in brawl. also he is number 1 if he focuses on brawl. if he focused on melee he isnt garunteed number 1.. so i dont blame him.

GREENTHUMB

Smash Apprentice
I think the top 5 has to be something like
1. Mango
2. Hungrybox
3. Armada
4. Hbox
5. M2K/Zhu/Shiz

Also honorable mentions have to go to Calle W due to him not being tested against the U.S. top players but still being pretty amazing.

two hungryboxes!! ****tttttt

Anth0ny

Smash Master
this thread solidifies my thought of Mango being the greatest poster on the internet :laugh:

and OMG LOVAGE fuking kills me :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

the correct list:

mango
hbox
armada
m2k (can be #2 easily, maybe even #1 some day if he focuses on melee...if)
amsah

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
2. Armada/Hbox/M2K/Amsah
3. Armada/Hbox/M2K/Amsah
4. Armada/Hbox/M2K/Amsah
5. Armada/Hbox/M2K/Amsah

Jimbo Slice

Smash Journeyman
m2k makes more money in brawl. also he is number 1 if he focuses on brawl. if he focused on melee he isnt garunteed number 1.. so i dont blame him.
Yeah I know and I honestly don't blame him either. He just feels like such a key member of the community and it's a bummer to not see him ****** at full potential. Oh well, at least he's getting paid.

Strong Bad's list is purdy good.

gm jack

Smash Lord
2. Armada/Hbox/M2K/Amsah
3. Armada/Hbox/M2K/Amsah
4. Armada/Hbox/M2K/Amsah
5. Armada/Hbox/M2K/Amsah
This is about as good as it can be. Until the top players sit down and play each other competitively, it's all speculation. Hbox has been ****** pretty hard, but seems to be winning by less and less as people start to figure out his play style. Amsah and Armada seems to swing between the version of the game they are playing and M2K has moments of brilliance but makes mistakes.

That said, you can't rank M2K higher because he isn't practising. If he isn't as good, whatever the reason is, he isn't as good.

Blistering Speed

Smash Champion
Hbox has been ****** pretty hard, but seems to be winning by less and less as people start to figure out his play style.
Yeah like the most recent tournament CEO, where he beat PP and really ****ed up Colbol in Grand Finals.

Oh wait.

People need to let go of the whole "learn the matchup" thing with Jigglypuff and Hungrybox and just realise she's just a really really good character and Hungrybox is a complete genius.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Telling people to learn the MU is like lil wayne to speak proper english. You basically should tell people to learn to lose/forfeit vs. puff instead. Hbox is good so people shouldn't knock his skills. It's just hard to gain massive respect playing a the Metaknight of Melee. The difference to me between Mango and Hbox is Mango has won/placed top 3 with fox/falco/falcon & has played well with Marth and even link (lol!!!!) I believe Hungrybox is a special player and can rest better then any Puff I've seen. However It would be cool if he used someone else and *****. That would be a huge slap in the face to all the haters.

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
and our champion is the ****. Everyone has the incentive to beat him now. MikeHAGGER let your friends speak for themselves, I know Amsah and Armada have accounts too. Mango's just giving out motivation. Take it and hand his *** to him, or try :chuckle:
pfft like armada gives a **** about mangos scrubby opinion

Merkuri

Smash Lord
placings from about the last 3 years

1st
1st
1st
1st
1st
1st
1st
1st
1st
1st
1st
1st
1st
1st
1st
4th
1st
1st
1st
1st
1st
1st

what a SICK scrub
You left out the massmadness in which Jman beat you: 2nd
Tourney Play 5: 2nd
and Nice Shot Hugo where you didn't make it out of pools.

gm jack

Smash Lord
Yeah like the most recent tournament CEO, where he beat PP and really ****ed up Colbol in Grand Finals.

Oh wait.

People need to let go of the whole "learn the matchup" thing with Jigglypuff and Hungrybox and just realise she's just a really really good character and Hungrybox is a complete genius.
Didn't know about those last results.

Personally, I think Hbox is a great player, and anyone knocking him is really insecure about something. However, until these results, the only person who was beating him consistently was Mango. One tournament where he didn't win to all the ones he has done really well in doesn't mean too much at the minute.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
you guys are all adding tourneys where

i didnt remotely care

what so ever

let me go thru those

1.Nice SHot huggies - Got drunk during pools cause i didnt care

2. Tourney Play - LOOOOL had prom the night before , didnt have my controller , and did one of the hardest match ups in the game .. yeah real legit

3. Mass madness - Me and jman had already split the **** 50 dollars in the pot you think i gave a ****

fuking ***** *** ******s always bring up old **** god dammit

PB&J

Smash Hero
zhu- your right. shiz didnt **** cali but he did win not playing since october..all i was saying

mango- its cool man..we know man..we know..and go fox more..its pretty ****

SheerMadness

Smash Master
You guys can hate jigglypuff and hbox's playstyle all you want but he's clearly #2.

2. Hbox
3. Armada
4. M2K
5. Shiz

Shiz is cearly #5 because the only people to beat him in sets the past like 2-3 years are #2-4.

Merkuri

Smash Lord
You guys can hate jigglypuff and hbox's playstyle all you want but he's clearly #2.

2. Hbox
3. Armada
4. M2K
5. Shiz

Shiz is cearly #5 because the only people to beat him in sets the past like 2-3 years are #2-5.
Out placing Armada at a single tournament doesn't make him clearly number 2. Like most people said Armada would beat Hbox. Armada > Hbox.

Also Amsah > Shiz.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
you guys are all adding tourneys where

i didnt remotely care

what so ever

let me go thru those

1.Nice SHot huggies - Got drunk during pools cause i didnt care

2. Tourney Play - LOOOOL had prom the night before , didnt have my controller , and did one of the hardest match ups in the game .. yeah real legit

3. Mass madness - Me and jman had already split the **** 50 dollars in the pot you think i gave a ****

fuking ***** *** ******s always bring up old **** god dammit
We are just trolling your arrogance :chuckle: Your Johns are legit I've never heard prom johns before....

also 2nd what Pb&j said. Fox is beast and rusty shiz had SSBM Hall of Fame worthy sets with SS and Falcomist punctuated by a rage-spike at the end

Shiz should call himself DaShizBiz.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
You're right Falcomist took a set off of him. Then he won the tourney.

Linguini took a set off of him like a year and 1/2 ago. Then he won the tourney.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom