• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is Top 2-5 right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoler

Smash Ace
Hey guys, I'm obviously the best in the world :chuckle:.

I really dont care about the Top 5 thing, i know i **** lolz.

But people people, please dont make assumptions ok?

Only people i can remember loosing to are HungryBox, Armada and M2K.

Even though it doesn't matter ill put my little stats on here to clear things up for people
(BTW, I barely go to out of state tournaments because i just dont lol)

ROM 1: 3rd Loosing to Mew2King and..... Mew2King, lol.
Genesis: 9th loosing to Armada and HungryBox
California: 1st place. Beating Lucky, SS, Falcomist, Lovage, Shroomed, and other people i forgot.

Yeah Mango wasn't there, cause he would've got the businesssssss! Falco ditto me Mango, lol. By the way if anyone cant tell or has 0 sense of humor, that line was a joke.

But yeah, IDK who could really consistently beat me besides M2K, HungryBox, and Armada.

Mango hasn't done it yet cause we havn't played :chuckle:. So you cant include him hahah.

So if i havn't lost to anyone else, please shutup :chuckle:.

BTW, People we do not rank people on "IF" they didnt play brawl or if they this or that. No Excuses for me either, lord knows i dont even have a controller for the gamecube lmfao. If you place HIGH you place high, if you place LOW you place low. No If's and Buts, its there fault if they decide not to play the game or not. You cant say, "Oh, if he played more or if he didnt play brawl he'd be #___ or #__". LMFAO?! Its by how you place, mmk people? Lets get smart lol.

BTW, I love everyone in the SMASH COMMUNITY, i miss you guys but i have no motivation to play this game anymore. I got Good for no reason cause i really have/had no one to play, idk how i even got good lmfao.

Oh yeah, i wanna go to APEX :)
please practice and start ****** faces again, and go to tourneys! my favorite american falco <3

joeplicate

Smash Master
1. Armada
2. Amsah
3. Mango i guess
4. Hbox
5. drpeepee

Mango and other american's need to prove theirshelves in the big European tourneys before being able to claim the first place. Now they just lack proof and experience from the greatest tourneys, which of course are always held in Europe.
hahaha this is sick ****

pockyD

Smash Legend
isn't that pretty much what's happening?

armada and amsah have both performed phenomenally in their stateside appearances

LLDL

Smash Hero
I've never considered quitting either slox, i know i am far far from top pro level, but my mind and body knows that i can reach that level eventually. I have gotten pissed a few times, but not because I lost, it was because i was in control of the match and my controller didn't do what i told it to do which resulted in me SD my last stock to forfeit the match. But other than that, even getting ***** doesn't discourage me, and for people that it does you need to get over it lol.

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
rofl @ pal vs ntsc discussion, the same people arguing that ntsc is better will then turn around and ***** about how fox's upsmash is overpowered and how sheiks downthrow is gay.

edit: lol @ how friendly this thread got after i stopped posting. i ****ing ****.

Armada

Smash Lord
Spam arrows: When you said chars like Luigi/DK place that good in ntsc you have to understand the players overall is better in USA.

Chars like Luigi and dk have way better chances in pal.

Pal>Ntsc i have actually play tournaments in both of them and i know what i am talking about.

Zoler

Smash Ace
Spam arrows: When you said chars like Luigi/DK place that good in ntsc you have to understand the players overall is better in USA.

Chars like Luigi and dk have way better chances in pal.

Pal>Ntsc i have actually play tournaments in both of them and i know what i am talking about.
Pretty much this, you cannot know what's better if you haven't played both versions for real. =)

jugfingers

Smash Champion
Spam arrows makes a valid scientific observation though about the variety of characters that do better in ntsc.

also do you think the people who designed pal play in tournaments? game creators don't have the same understanding of competitive play that we do and therefore are not going to understand the full implications of their changes.

I'm not saying Pal is worse, but just because it was intended to be balanced does not mean that it was.

also spam arrows is awesome.

Says the Peach player..:embarrass
says the sheik player lol

Charlesz

Smash Champion
Spam arrows makes a valid scientific observation though about the variety of characters that do better in ntsc.

also do you think the people who designed pal play in tournaments? game creators don't have the same understanding of competitive play that we do and therefore are not going to understand the full implications of their changes.

I'm not saying Pal is worse, but just because it was intended to be balanced does not mean that it was.

also spam arrows is awesome.

says the sheik player lol
says the bowser player.

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Isn't all of this about perference, so none of the versions are really better than the other honestly. Its like Milk some might like regular low fat milk and another person might perfer skim milk they a different taste, but similar look, not really the best example to point it out.

All and all we are all playing one of the three awesome games of this series.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Yeah, I'm just going to put the shut down on this thread soon. It's gotten extra silly. Sorry guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom