• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is the least liked character? Post ur vote!

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
pit for being a nub? what?

idk my vote goes for wario and the only characters that have no spot in brawl are the 3rd party ones :pikachu:

Wubblez

Smash Apprentice
I personally hate Ness. I just see him as the character that goes home crying to his mom because he got beat up by Zelda.

Killer-Katnip

Smash Cadet
I didlike any person who can just spam their way out of a bad situation, especaly projectile spamers like samus, I.C., or snake(not as bad), but the worst spaming i have seen is from a missle addiction from a samus I played the other day. but I.C. have the really annoying chain grab.

I vote I.C.

Hazeon

Smash Rookie
Though I hate Pit for being somewhat broken and constantly emitting boyish screams...I hate Olimar. He can camp and just C-stick you to death. If you main a char. with less range than Olimar...and your friend camps and spams...he's a pain to fight.

SSBB4all

Smash Apprentice
Though I hate Pit for being somewhat broken and constantly emitting boyish screams...I hate Olimar. He can camp and just C-stick you to death. If you main a char. with less range than Olimar...and your friend camps and spams...he's a pain to fight.
Counter Olimar with Snake. It works every time! :chuckle:

Norm

Smash Lord
NNID
Sheldon86
Yoshi how i loth that green Dinosaur also i think you should change Sonics qoute to "Sonic even snake doesn't like him"

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Counter Olimar with Snake. It works every time! :chuckle:
True... But it is very saddening when your favorite character (in my case Sheik and Pokemon Trainer) can barely stand a chance against another character. Olimar users that are equally as good as me beat my socks off all the time.

Anyway, the votes are counted and I finnaly have a full front page of quotes for each character. :) Thanks everyone!

The Slayer

RAWR!
NNID
Ren
3DS FC
1778-9825-9960
ROB
So when did toys became eligible for Super Smash Bros anyway? Such a waste of space.

Ikepwnsyou

Smash Cadet
R.O.B for sure, pit is cheep but i like him i might secondary him. anyway between R.O.B and jiggily.

Arcanejazz

Smash Apprentice
Wario omfg Wario. I hate him more than rapists, ICP, organized religion, and Paris Hilton combined. He is a sub-human creature who excretes feces from his pores. He GLOWS. BROWN. Cmon!? Wth was Sakurai thinking?

And he gets TWICE as many outfits as the other characters! How is that fair? Why cant Kirby come in 12 colors? Why cant everyone have 12 color schemes?

Captain Poop (as my crew refers to him) is a sin against nature, and if I had programming knowledge, I would re-tool my game so that he was not selectable.

/end rant, lol

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
ROB
So when did toys became eligible for Super Smash Bros anyway? Such a waste of space.
OK, ROB does NOT deserve to be in Brawl but his moves are great, he's got a wide attack range, a useful "B" move and his air's are amazing.

Me?
I HATE PIT
Just way too cheap and too many Noobs use them....:mad:

Tabaris

Smash Rookie
THATS IT!

I've had it with these mother****'n snakes on this mother****'n game!!!

The Slayer

RAWR!
NNID
Ren
3DS FC
1778-9825-9960
OK, ROB does NOT deserve to be in Brawl but his moves are great, he's got a wide attack range, a useful "B" move and his air's are amazing.
I'm not disagreeing with the thought that ROB is useful. Of course ROB is, but using the SSE story as a scapegoat for its entrance was such a low blow from Sakurai. Not to mention ROB isn't too memorable of the sort.

FmAiGkGeO

Smash Cadet
Tough call, in my opinion the character I hate most is Snake. Way to over powered.

Diddy, Olimar, Ivysaur, and DDD are all annoying to play if the cheap techniques are utilized. But Snake's ridiculous tilts and mortar sliding just make it way to tough to beat, even if you have more skill than you're opponent.

Arcanejazz

Smash Apprentice
I'm not disagreeing with the thought that ROB is useful. Of course ROB is, but using the SSE story as a scapegoat for its entrance was such a low blow from Sakurai. Not to mention ROB isn't too memorable of the sort.
isnt too memorable? ALL of my freinds remebered the original r.o.b. and how funny awesome it was. and introducing as a low blow is really fitting because its very invention and marketing was a low blow itself. it was introduced with the nes to avoid calling it a "video game system" as the term was still taboo back then after the game market crash of 1492 or whenever that happened. so, they added r.o.b. and marketed it as a "robot toy" without mention of the term video game. ingenious and low, that is r.o.b.'s specialty :grin:

anyway, youre welcome to dislike anyone you want for any reason, as long as we all agree that wario is an abomination, haha.

The Slayer

RAWR!
NNID
Ren
3DS FC
1778-9825-9960
*sighs* I know what ROB did, but I don't care how helpful that toy was back in the day. Not to mention my NES broke around the time and we didn't get any ROBs at our stores either. And no, I disagree with you on Wario. He deserved to be in it a long time ago and I'm glad he's in this time around. Not to mention his farting personality is quite hilarious.

And didn't you mean 1983? Know your info buddy. :dizzy:

Arcanejazz

Smash Apprentice
*sighs* I know what ROB did, but I don't care how helpful that toy was back in the day. Not to mention my NES broke around the time and we didn't get any ROBs at our stores either. And no, I disagree with you on Wario. He deserved to be in it a long time ago and I'm glad he's in this time around. Not to mention his farting personality is quite hilarious.

And didn't you mean 1983? Know your info buddy. :dizzy:
No, i said 1492 and I EFFING MEANT IT >:O SERIOUS BUSINESS! lol!

I know when the crash was, haha. anyway. Wario deserves only a terrible death that will probably create a methane bomb from his *** going off that will destroy thousands of innocents in collateral damage.

now THAT would be hilarious :chuckle:

Oblivion129

Smash Lord
NNID
Oblivion129
3DS FC
1821-9773-2413
I dont hate any characters but the one i like the least is Jigglypuff

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Don't you mean Trojan Horse instead of scapegoat? Anyways, I agree. Give ROB the credit he deserves (which is barely any) instead of making him one of the most important characters in the SSE. Mr. Game and Watch is much more significant and all he got was a stupid cameo where he dances with an umbrella... Honestly, both of ROB's games were terrible and he didn't deserve the royal treatment he received in the SSE.

Linkplayer5678

Smash Apprentice
Marth!
1. Can't speak english
2. Event 31 I rage
3. Beat All Star with Marth and... No, just... Marth sucks.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
No.

He looks like a he out of Final Fantasy/some stupid kid's anime. -1,000 points

http://youtube.com/watch?v=a5bmGNQAMcQ -700 points

"Oh great potatoe, victory is ours!" -500 points

Arrow spam -100 points

Pit has no redeeming points, putting him at an abysmal negative-2,400 points
Someone dislikes Pit! :dizzy: That video was funny as heck though! :)

Spazz_Man

Smash Rookie
ROB ,because even after two months, I'm still scratching my head to why they decided to add him. Really, he's the telltale sign that the roster was decided in only 2 days. I feel that his moveset is uninspired and a bit cliche. I also hate how, for a few weeks following the Japanese release, he was upholded as the Messiah of gaming because people were scrambling for reasons to justify his inclusion. Also, as a person who has actually played Stack Up and Gyromite, I feel that they are definately not games that deserve to be represented with a character. Ice Climber and Kid Icarus were at least underrated titles; Stack Up and Gyromite were plain crap and were novelties at best. It was fine that ROB was in Mario Kart DS but I think it was wrong for him to be playable in Brawl.
To be fair, if you are going to bash for games and such, pick Snake. He doesn't even belong to nintendo (I don't think). Also, The move set is pretty unique for ROB compared to the multitude of clones (ie; fox, ness, mario), be thankful that he isn't copied. As for the Ice Climbers and Pit, they are characters that are also very unique in their game play style. They justified them being in the game because they probably wanted to please some of the game lovers out there and to put some refreshing new faces in the line up. I would actually like to see what other characters from nintendo you think should replace them or if it should keep to the original Melee cast. If you think it should be fixed to the Melee cast... well... that speaks for itself

Spazz_Man

Smash Rookie
Sonic, ROB and to a lesser extent, Snake didn't deserve to be in this game.

I come from the mindset that Super Smash Bros should only consist of pure Nintendo endorsed characters. It held this mentality for the first two systems, and the developers had dozens of perfectly good options before needing to dip into the impurities that these characters are.

Snake phails because he was obviously a Sony product for most of his life. Take into consideration that almost all of his games have released on a Sony system of some sort. Only having 2-3 games on the Nintendo systems doesn't mean your a Nintendo boy. When you say "Metal Gear Solid", most people think Sony Playstation, not Nintendo.

Sonic is DEFINITELY Sega's boy. Almost ALL of his game's were released on Sega systems. He only started being released on the Nintendo systems because Sega started to phail at making good games. Way too go Nintendo.

ROB PHAILS because he's a fricken PERIPHERAL. WHAT THE HELL IS WITH THAT? He's not a character, 95% of people probabaly didn't even know what the heck he's supposed to represent. Heck, most of my friends think he's JOHNNY 5! AS IN THAT ROBOT FROM THOSE CRAPPY MOVIES.

Nintendo flopped on its roster. They could've had much better representation form actual Nintendo titles that people actually KNEW. If I had to vote for only one... Snake still bugs me the most.
The first 2, I totally agree. For ROB... you would appreciate him if you were an old gamer or a very dedicated nintendo person. enough said.

Top Bottom