• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is the least liked character? Post ur vote!

Kaze127

Smash Rookie
ROB!! i understand that they had to put in a WTF char, but rob just has no personality as a character and absolutely no place in such a big game!!

SSBB4all

Smash Apprentice
Since I can only choose one character to hate, I'll go with Samus. Her Charge Shot sucks now; it can't even kill Zelda at 200% (according to someone in the Samus board.) It's my favourite move in Smash64 and Melee (though I didn't use Samus at all in Melee.)
Dude Samus rocks.

SpitFire15

Smash Ace
Add Game and Watch to my hate list. Not only should he have been a one-time character, but he is aggrivating to play against now. He looks creepy and I hate his fishbowl/bucke/turtle/branding iron/parachute/hickory smoke sausage/**** tenticles. :mad:

He may be overpowered, but comon, Olimar has a roxor design. He plays just like in his games. (Minus the jumping, lul)
Olimar is the size of a chicken noodle soup can and looks like Mr. Saturn in a space suit. Plus he is completely dependant on gay little flower creatures to do the work for him because he's weak on his own. I hate him.

leechaolan

Smash Lord
I hate Ness and Lucas. I think they're overpowered and everyone picks them because they're small and "letz0rz"

Although, both I hate to say are good characters, so I'll go with Pit. Not much power, his arrows are annoying as all of hell, his recovery isn't as good as Metaknights, and I hate his stupid voice.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
I'd like to point out that the person who said Diddy's

moves are absuredly bad, and he's too slow for his size
Has obviously never used Diddy in their life, or at least, not much

Diddy's dash attack is very fast, hits multiple times, is hard to avoid, and it's lagless, completely, at the end.

His side-b kick has some of the highest priority in the game

-bananas......

3 meteor smashes... one of which (the d-air) comes out fast and is easy to pull off

very quick f-air and b-air, both of which are kill moves

peanuts are a nice distraction attack, dont believe me? try it yourself

And what? He moves very quick.....

Edit: His upsmash is good setup for combos and his d-smash is strong and fast

Edit: His f-smash hits twice, and comes out fast, and kills well

So I've got no idea where your comment came from, but you clearly have no idea what youre talking about.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
lol @ people who think Samus' charge shot sucks.

It's not about killing, it's about stunning the opponent and racking up damage.

Fully charged shot may not kill, but it does like 40 damage lol

Little shots are good to spam and stun your opponent

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Toon Link. Now, was that really necessary, Sakurai?

If he had his own moveset, then I could accept two (admittedly different) Links, but as is...

bluebolt

Smash Journeyman
Toon Link. Now, was that really necessary, Sakurai?

If he had his own moveset, then I could accept two (admittedly different) Links, but as is...
true about the movesset, he could have, possibly, used diffrent weapons
his final smash could have been diffrent too. he could have had a ship and launched bombs, although thats like snake's. lol

Switch FC
SW 1721 4573 3132
Hey I love the Ice Climbers, if it's your choice to hate them, then do it, but I'll still love them.

I hate Diddy Kong because he uses items. I hate items.

bluebolt

Smash Journeyman
*sigh*

*double sigh*

*triple sigh*

*quadruple sigh*

YOU SHOULD BE.

All y'all Yoshi haters are bitter, soulless, evil people. He's adorable. You must hate happiness.

*PK SIGH*

Anyway, I'd like to vote for Sheik, but since it seems impossible to do that without voting for Zelda too...

My vote's for ROB. I don't think I should have to explain why (and to be honest, I'm very surprised he isn't taking this thread by storm).
"PK SIGH" lol. that made me laugh somehow.

DMurr

The Radiant Hero
NNID
dmurray9
I'm not a huge fan of Toon Link. I loved Windwaker, but would've rather had other characters over a clone of Link.

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
I'd like to point out that the person who said Diddy's

Has obviously never used Diddy in their life, or at least, not much

Diddy's dash attack is very fast, hits multiple times, is hard to avoid, and it's lagless, completely, at the end.

His side-b kick has some of the highest priority in the game

-bananas......

3 meteor smashes... one of which (the d-air) comes out fast and is easy to pull off

very quick f-air and b-air, both of which are kill moves

peanuts are a nice distraction attack, dont believe me? try it yourself

And what? He moves very quick.....

Edit: His upsmash is good setup for combos and his d-smash is strong and fast

Edit: His f-smash hits twice, and comes out fast, and kills well

So I've got no idea where your comment came from, but you clearly have no idea what youre talking about.
nope,i didint,thats why i changed my vote to lucario(the mewtwo ripoff)
also,diddy COULD be faster(upper tier much?)

smallmalf

Smash Journeyman
why is ike hated so much in this thread, when the poll for favorite brawler, Ike is second highest?

Newskool

Smash Cadet
Pit is the embodiment of a bad smash character for me. He's had two games, the last one being released 17 years ago, so he does not have any place in the game. This is true for the ice climbers, as well, but the difference is that the ice climbers actually had some ORIGINALITY behind them, whereas pit has none.

"OOH, he has a sword!!!"
"OOH, he has a bow!!!"
"OOH, he can fly!!!"

What a terrible, terrible character.

cobaltstarfire

Smash Rookie
I don't really seriously dislike any character in the game, but Rob definitly creeps me out mighty fierce.

Top Bottom